THE 1290 & 1335 DAYS OF DANIEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
THE SEASON OF SATANI was most curious about the release of Satan in Revelation at the end of this age. I did alot of drifting around on the www and most all are trying to fit these 1290 & 1335 days of Daniel into the Tribulation of Revelation. By the leading of the Holy Spirit, this is the length of the season Satan is let loose at the end of the age. It makes sense as I am told the additional 45 days, making the 1335 total days are for the throne judgments. That is why one and all that make it to the 1335 day are indeed blessed as they are in the Lamb's book of life. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are absent for these first 1290 as we are on our own in this final test, so Satan can't say God didn't give him a fair chance at swaying people to his cause. It all makes perfect sense when the last battle is no battle at all as the power and glory of God returns upon the seen. This is also a time when the temple services are suspended as God has returned to heaven leaving one and all in exile, as it were. Once again just to give Satan a fair chance at weeding God's garden. Remember Satan is on his own, it is going to take quite a while for him to get an army togeather the size as noted. Once again, by himself with no extra demon helpers.Can this logic be found elsewhere?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
THE SEASON OF SATANI was most curious about the release of Satan in Revelation at the end of this age. I did alot of drifting around on the www and most all are trying to fit these 1290 & 1335 days of Daniel into the Tribulation of Revelation. By the leading of the Holy Spirit, this is the length of the season Satan is let loose at the end of the age. It makes sense as I am told the additional 45 days, making the 1335 total days are for the throne judgments. That is why one and all that make it to the 1335 day are indeed blessed as they are in the Lamb's book of life. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are absent for these first 1290 as we are on our own in this final test, so Satan can't say God didn't give him a fair chance at swaying people to his cause. It all makes perfect sense when the last battle is no battle at all as the power and glory of God returns upon the seen. This is also a time when the temple services are suspended as God has returned to heaven leaving one and all in exile, as it were. Once again just to give Satan a fair chance at weeding God's garden. Remember Satan is on his own, it going to take quite a while for him to get an army togeather the size as noted. Once again, by himself with no extra demon helpers.Can this logic be found elsewhere?
Actually with all due respect, no Satan has his angels right by his side. His angels (1/3) (Revelation 12:4) are going to come down with him. That is what going to happen in the End of this Earth Age. (Revelation 12:9)

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello JMicheals,The release of Satan and the 1290 days and 1335 days have nothing to do with each other. The 1290 days is the duration of the first half the of the tribulation period. The reference to the 1335 days is 1290 days of the tribulation period and an additional 45 days into the second half of the trib.Concerning the release of Satan, I am assuming you are referring to Satan's release at the end of the millennium after having been bound for a thousand years. Presently, he is free to influence the population of this planet, however, during the millennium he will be restricted from this influence. In Yehoshua,Guy Smith