The hypocracy is disgusting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 6+ months left wing mobs burned down cities, looted stores, beat people, attacked police with anything and everything they could find, destroyed people's property and actually murdered people. The leaders of the left (all of the democrat politicians and media) completely refused to denounce this unprecedented violence. In fact, they continually said the protests of the people were a good thing and necessary. Why did they do this - because the violence was in support of the left. We didn't see twitters or Fakebook banning any of these leaders for supporting this violence. The other day Trump supported the idea of a peaceful rally. Unlike the democrats and media he told people to be peaceful. And then when an extremely small percentage of them crossed the line (without weapons by the way) he immediately told all of them to stop, be peaceful and to go home. Now Trump is being portrayed as the ringleader of the worst riot in american history. He has been banned from all social media, stores are banning his products and stupid politicians are calling for his immediate removal from office and even saying he should be put in jail. Give me a break people.

Reactions: historyb

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 6+ months left wing mobs burned down cities, looted stores, beat people, attacked police with anything and everything they could find, destroyed people's property and actually murdered people. The leaders of the left (all of the democrat politicians and media) completely refused to denounce this unprecedented violence. In fact, they continually said the protests of the people were a good thing and necessary. Why did they do this - because the violence was in support of the left. We didn't see twitters or Fakebook banning any of these leaders for supporting this violence. The other day Trump supported the idea of a peaceful rally. Unlike the democrats and media he told people to be peaceful. And then when an extremely small percentage of them crossed the line (without weapons by the way) he immediately told all of them to stop, be peaceful and to go home. Now Trump is being portrayed as the ringleader of the worst riot in american history. He has been banned from all social media, stores are banning his products and stupid politicians are calling for his immediate removal from office and even saying he should be put in jail. Give me a break people.
I was watching One American News Network, OANN, last night. There was a Tweet to or from ANTIFA and it was they presumably that was responsible for the violent thug gangs wearing MAGA hats and Trump tee shirts injecting the violence into what as originally a peaceful rally. As always! The violent thugs that were in D.C. last night were members of ANTIFA and BLM.

But because they were wearing bait attire, i.e. MAGA hats and Trump shirts, MSM_anti-Trump media put the lame on Trump supporters. Because of how the thugs were attired. And that was the purpose for that tweet instructing them not just to wear Trump attire, but to also dress as closely as possible so as to appear to be cops!

Notice? When there have been peaceful gatherings of people protesting whatever in the last year, all of the sudden these violent thugs show up and that's what makes the news that makes everyone gathered look to be part of that violent thug crew.

It's all George Soros! He makes no bones about his intention to destroy America. He's an old hate filled man. This world will be better off when he's gone. Meanwhile, he has pull with MSM and he uses that. He's one of the top stock holders of the New York Times.
I don't know why he's allowed to live here knowing his agenda as government does. He is an enemy of America and needs to be declared such and deported ASAP.

Reactions: wip

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antifa and BLM are the ground troops for Soros and the left. They are evil. Can't wait for Soros to move on past this life (wherever that may be).

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not bad enough that those idiots are against us good people, now on this forum people want to turn on us. I am so pissed off right now