The Name of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
First, I will like to establish some facts:
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Which is the beast of Revelation 9, the fifth trump.
Rev 9:1-3,11 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
Fact #1 This is the beast that was released from the bottomless pit.
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns Rev 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains ,on which the woman sitteth. Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. quote] This is the key to the actual timetable of the beast. The year of 68/69ad is the year of the four emperors of Rome, the year of John's vision and prophecy of Revelation: 1.Tiberius, 2.Caligula, 3.Claudius, 4.Nero, 5.(year of the 4 emperors 68-69ad)Galba, 6.Otho, 7.Vitellius, and the eight, Flavius Vespian, the beast (69-79ad). Fact #2http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rome#Year_of_the_Four_Emperors_.2868.E2.80.9369.29 ://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperi....E2.80.9369.29 Fact #3 The fourth beast is the Kingdom of Rome,
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.
Flavius ended the Julia Ceasar dynasty and started his own with his two sons (the ninth and tenth emperors)Titus Flavius Vespianus and Titus Flavius Domitianus. Fact #4
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great thingsRev 13:11-12 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Fact #5 The little horn and the 5th beast is the same. Nerva (11th emperor 96-98ad) uprooted the Flavian Dynasty and started his own called the Nerva-Antonian Dynasty consisting of Hadrian and Trajan, the horns represents emperors.Because of my lack of time I must stop here but I will continue next Sunday, same time! Research Flamen Dialis (Roman high priest) and Flavius Josepheus( Jewish historian).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is very confusing post Im not sure you are taking the right context here An posting it three times all over the site is way overkill are you combing Daniels dream interputation covering time and Revelation in a wrong manner ? your time context is not right or I am missing something hereThe first beast in Rev is the one World system that exists today the second beast is Antichrist beast system the little horn at least one of them is antichrist Antichrist, Beast, that dragon, the devil gets kicked from heaven at the end of the fifth trumpthe 6th trump starts the tribulation

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Revelation 9 The anti-Christ appears on the scene when the sixth trump is sounded, but the fifth trump also warns us before hand, just as Christ would tell us in Mark 13:23, I have foretold you all things. 1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Star is translated as angel here. Just as in Revelation 1:20, "the stars are the angels." Here it is believed by most scholars to be a satanic person. One of the fallen angels. Others believe this is a reference to Christ. The problem with that is, Christ does not appear until the seventh trump. I believe it is a satanic being. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. A counterfeit has appeared, shown by the darkness of the sun and the air. Just the opposite of what happens when Christ comes. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. The locust devours everything in it's path, but these were not like regular locust that feed on the grass or plants. They had the power like the scorpion. A scorpion stings with power in it's tail and paralyzes it's victims. Then it's body fluids turn it's victim to mush before it devours it. Just like Satan does with the minds of people. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. The locust army is commanded to hurt those without the seal of God in their minds. What is the seal of God? The Word of God! A working knowledge of the Word and God's overall plan, so you cannot be tempted or deceived by Satan and receive his mark, also known as "the beast mark." This locust army was sent by God among His own people, and is spoken of in "Joel 2:25-31" when it speaks of the outpouring of God's spirit, just before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes! They cannot hurt the ones with the seal of God in their heads because they have power over them and over Satan, as stated in the Book of Luke. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19) They can only hurt the one's who follow Satan! 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. For five months their minds will be turned to mush because of the flood of lies and deception. Satan will steal your thought process right from you and you will be in his control! 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. They will want to die because they are ashamed for following Satan and his lies. Death flees them because death is about to be destroyed at the seventh trump. 7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. Horses represents power, and they are ready for battle. They had crown of gold because they were servants of the King. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. The hair of a woman represents gentleness, and they appeared gentle. But they had the teeth of a lion, that rips and tears it's prey. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. A priest wears the breastplate, but these are false teachers. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. Remember that they cannot touch those who have the seal of God, but can hurt all others. They will only have five months of power! Now, when will this five month period take place? No one knows the exact date, but Christ does tell us the time period when referring to the locust. (The time of the locust is May through September). This is the natural time of the locust, and God always uses nature in His Word to give us insight and clues in the Word. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Satan is their king; Apollyon means destroyer. Satan is the destroyer and son of perdition, playing his roll as anti-Christ. This is spoken of in "II Corinthians 11:13-15" when false apostles are transforming themselves into apostles of Christ, and Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. In the Strong's, "transformed" is to "transfigure or disguise." Strong's #3345 in the Greek dictionary. DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
They that have eyes to see will see and ears to hear will hear. Next Sunday when I continue, I'm going to prove that the Beast and Nerva (being angels) were cast alive in the lake of fire while Satan was bound in the bottomless pit for a thousand years.Rev 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection. Dan 7:11-14 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn(Nerva, the 11th emperor) spake: I beheld [even] till the beast(Flavia) was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts(Babylon,Media/Persia,and Grecia), they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed. [in heaven]

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Kriss'
The first beast in Rev is the one World system that exists today the second beast is Antichrist beast system the little horn at least one of them is antichrist Antichrist, Beast, that dragon, the devil gets kicked from heaven at the end of the fifth trumpthe 6th trump starts the tribulation
That's not scriptural, You're assuming. Daniel tells us that the little horn being part of the fourth beast is Rome. The feet of iron mixed with clay(Rome). Get your facts straight!Kriss'
11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Satan is their king; Apollyon means destroyer. Satan is the destroyer and son of perdition, playing his roll as anti-Christ. This is spoken of in "II Corinthians 11:13-15" when false apostles are transforming themselves into apostles of Christ, and Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. In the Strong's, "transformed" is to "transfigure or disguise." Strong's #3345 in the Greek dictionary. DO NOT BE DECEIVED!
Since when is Satan called Apollyon? You can't prove this. It's not scriptural! Satan is not the son of perdition, Judas is the one refered to as the son of Perdition. If Satan was the son of perdition he would be in the lake of fire.Rev 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is". Rev 17:11 "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition". 2Th 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition";[The beast and the false prophet]Jhn 17:12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled". [Which is Judas/Nerva](Judas being a devil)Rev 19:20-21 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh". Then:Rev 20:1-3 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season". I can also prove that after the thousand years "the devil that decieved them" was another angel/beast/devil that was thrown into the lake of fire and not Satan but one of the four angels/beast that were loose from the river Euphrates whose life was prolonged.The Second Ressurection in HeavenRev 20:7-15 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire". [In Heaven]Kriss'
The anti-Christ appears on the scene when the sixth trump is sounded, but the fifth trump also warns us before hand, just as Christ would tell us in Mark 13:23, I have foretold you all things
The fifth trump released the beast. The sixth released the four angels:Rev 9:14-16 "Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them" [200,000,000 = the 4angels]The seventh trumpRev 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever".

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
To prove that the first and second ressurections already took place in heaven, Revelation closes with:
Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev 22:15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Keywords, "through the gates into the city".AND
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Enough said!