There is a rapture!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus' angel proves it. Come on; someone tell me there ain't no such thing as Jesus' angel. o_O

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really Larry2, you want to rehash this tide old subject again. I think it is losing traction with only the die hards wanting to continue the conversation.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really Larry2, you want to rehash this tide old subject again. I think it is losing traction with only the die hards wanting to continue the conversation.

AGREE there are many, many threads on this subject @larry2 go and bump one of them...as already said here....it is a very worn out subject for all the members here , from on both sides of the issue.

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a rapture!!!
Jesus' angel proves it. Come on; someone tell me there ain't no such thing as Jesus' angel. o_O
AGREE there are many, many threads on this subject @larry2 go and bump one of them...as already said here....it is a very worn out subject for all the members here , from on both sides of the issue.
Really? I didn't know most of those here knew who Jesus' angel was. I've jumped forums and forget where I've seen what posted. Thanks all and blessings in Christ Jesus.