Trump to help Jewish People Build their 3RD. Temple??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was asked what the signs of His return and the end days would be Jesus named those signs and says the generation that sees all the signs He named would see His return and we today are that generation!! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds?? or will you be left behind??

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-christ will sit in ...

... "a" temple:

Dan. 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

... but not a Jewish Temple, -- because they're TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. And GOD already designated the Present TEMPLE, and it ain't made of earthen materials.

And for reference, the PRESENT location of the Beast's "temple" is in New York City. -- And yeah, the a/c is only the "false prophet".

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!!! LOST IN THE FOG????

Yeah, when you have no argument, you should ALWAYS assail the other person. If you had an argument you wouldn't need to resort to personal attacks, but because you have no argument, then you take the only venue available. :)

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:3 Jesus was asked what the signs of His return and the end days would be Jesus named those signs and says the generation that sees all the signs He named would see His return and we today are that generation!! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds?? or will you be left behind??

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... will you be left behind??

The only "left behind" are those who aren't martyred. And THOSE who are martyred shall RETURN with Jesus to rule and reign for a THOUSAND YEARS.

But the false ~tribulation era rapture~ has NO RETURN ON EARTH. Otherwise John would have included them along with the martyred:

Rev. 20:4 ... and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

And of course:

Rev. 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

And we know that the DEAD must be raised BEFORE the living are "raptured":

1 Thess. 4:16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; 17 then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord.

But even Scripture can't correct doctrines used to cajole people to church by FEAR, INTIMIDATION, and SUPERSTITION ... :)

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still lost in the fog of not understanding God's Word!! Pray and study or allow Jack Van IMPE or Hal Lindsey help you!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-christ=has many names in God's Word=The man of sin, the beast,that old dragon and ect. and he will sit in the temple and cl;aim he is god.
2 THESS 2:3-8 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-christ= ...

In order to comprehend the ONE you must understand the TWO. And were we can speak about the HUSBAND separately from the WIFE, they are two, but they're also ONE.

And so YOU should consider WHAT & WHO these TWO are BEFORE assuming that they are one ONE, -- when the reference is to the FIRST ONE, or the SECOND ONE.

It's too bad that the blind men describing the elephant didn't compare notes BEFORE declaring what each perceived.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still lost in the fog of not understanding God's Word!! Pray and study or allow Jack Van IMPE or Hal Lindsey help you!!!

Phhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pretty funny.

So neither of these two HIGHLY ESTEEMED MEN (at least in their own minds) have resolved Daniel 2:45, 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. ... And neither have you! :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GISMYS_7

One thing you might consider about TRUMP's accomplishments, is that I suspect he didn't refurbish the Jerusalem Embassy for $250K/$300K/$400K as reported. It seems to me that ISRAEL provided a contractor to do the work and only CHARGE the U.S. some nominal amount, -- but the actual price tag was more likely closer to $5M (even up to $10M), with the difference picked up by the Israeli Government. -- Or so I suspect! :)

And of course there's supposed to be a second phase which will apparently cost another $20M

And I really don't care what this Embassy costs, -- I'm glad to see Trump taking these actions.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Waho wants to call Jesus a "Sissie??

Think!! and understand! JESUS SAYS== Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 ====How will millions of believers escape?? ANSWER = THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP)!

See....here's my HUGE problem with what you're pushing. You're saying that "Rapture = worthy to escape suffering". Ipso facto....if you are a 'real Christian' you will escape suffering by the Rapture.
That is both a horrendous insult, and, quite frankly, just a joke in the face of reality, to the millions of Christians around the world who face persecution, suffering and death daily for the name of Christ. They stand strong in the face of it, knowing that their strength comes from Christ, and him crucified.
If you want to long for Christ to return and call you to him in the sky, fine...I'm right there with you. But when you long to skip out of 'suffering' instead of just longing to see the face of him who redeemed you, your doctrine...and those that have taught it to you...are beyond broken.

Reactions: Helen

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The pre-trib rapture crowd" Want to obey the very Words of Jesus !!! and you??
JESUS SAYS== Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 ====How will millions of believers escape?? ANSWER = THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP)!

Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV
[14] Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; [15] And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Tecarta BibleBe a man. It’s time to take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT IS JESUS SAYING IN THIS SCRIPTURE?????
JESUS SAYS== Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 ====How will millions of believers escape?? ANSWER = THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP)!
He’s saying girt your loins, his Spirit will carry you through

D

Dave L

I have posted to you multi-times the very word command to you!! Now waste no more of my time!!!
How can there be a great tribulation if Jesus returns to a world where they are marrying and giving in marriage? As in Noah's day, just like today?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that "refuse" to understand what JESUS is saying in thisscripture are far beyond my help!!!
Think!! and understand! JESUS SAYS== Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 ====How will millions of believers escape?? ANSWER = THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP)!

D

Dave L

Those that "refuse" to understand what JESUS is saying in thisscripture are far beyond my help!!!
On the last day, the universe explodes and the elements melt. As in the days of Noah, only fire, not water. There is no tribulation beyond the usual. They will be marrying and giving in marriage. Just like today.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the great tribulation and the 1000 years then satan is loosed from hell and then defeated again by Jesus and cast into the lake of fire for all eternity!

D

Dave L

After the great tribulation and the 1000 years then satan is loosed from hell and then defeated again by Jesus and cast into the lake of fire for all eternity!
The great tribulation happened in AD 70 and was Jewish. Christians suffer great tribulation since the first advent until the second advent.