• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The straight gate, is a symbolic reference to Jesus, as the "ONLY" way., and is talking about God's Redemption that is ONLY offered as the Cross of Christ.

Its this..... John 3:16

See that? That is john 14:6. as that is the "gate". or the "way"... This is Jesus who said....only by me, can you go to heaven.

HE is the "gate"......because He is the only "WAY" to be saved.

This next.........this "broadway" that leads to ""destruction""......its "wide"..

What is all that?

Well the "destruction" is Hell then the Lake of Fire.

The "broad way", is all other religion that try to replace the CROSS as the only "Gate"....and all those lead you to "destruction" which is HELL.

See that?

You've heard the Devil's preachers say...>"there are many ways to God"... "many roads to God".
= THAT is the "broad way" that leads to "destruction", being preached by the Devil's own.

So, all other means that man makes up, to try to reach God or become God, is the 'Broad way"...= this is RELIGION, and it leads to HELL, which is "destruction", because the "broad way" denies that JESUS is the ONLY WAY = the "gate" who leads To heaven. John 14:6
=================================

One of the things you discover about Satan is that he does 3 things all the time.

1.) He tries to sound like a real christian, and

2.) He always tries to destroy your faith in the bible, and

3.) He always tries to replace the Cross of Christ as the only way to heaven.
He will give you water, works, commandment keeping, ....anything but the Cross.
Anything except the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross.
He tries to replace it, which is how you learn to HEAR the devil's gospel.

Ask yourself....'" is this person denying the Cross", or are they giving credit to the Cross. ??
See, all the devil's deceived try to replace the Cross with something else that you have to DO.......instead of only having faith in Christ to get you to heaven. John 14:6

Learn to hear them.
They are everywhere.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
The straight gate, is a symbolic reference to Jesus, as the "ONLY" way., and is talking about God's Redemption that is ONLY offered as the Cross of Christ.

See that? That is john 14:6. as that is the "gate". or the "way"... This is Jesus who said....only by me, can you go to heaven.

This next.........this "broadway" that leads to ""destruction""......its "wide"..

What is all that?

The "broad way", is all other religion that try to replace the CROSS as the only "Gate"....and all those lead you to "destruction" which is HELL.

See that?

You've heard the Devil's preachers say...>"there are many ways to God"... "many roads to God".
= THAT is the "broad way" that leads to "destruction", being preached by the Devil's own.

So, all other means that man makes up, to try to reach God or become God, is the 'Broad way"...= this is RELIGION, and it leads to HELL, which is "destruction", because the "broad way" denies that JESUS is the ONLY WAY = the "gate" who leads To heaven. John 14:6

One of the things you discover about Satan is that he does 3 things all the time.

Ask yourself....'" is this person denying the Cross", or are they giving credit to the Cross. ??
See, all the devil's deceived try to replace the Cross with something else that you have to DO.......instead of only having faith in Christ to get you to heaven. John 14:6

Learn to hear them.
They are everywhere.

But man soon adds a lot of curves to help out with the storyline.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But man soon adds a lot of curves to help out with the storyline.

We are all in the same boat.

Its this. .. you, me, all of us are born to DIE.

Its coming to us all.

So, where does our Spirit end up, after we are dead?

See that?
That is OUR Problem to deal with......as there are only 2 choices.
"Choices".....Heaven or Hell.
There is no other place to GO, after you die......as the Grave is only created for your body....not for your eternal spirit.
So, your eternal spirit that LIVES INSIDE YOUR BODY< .. get released when the body dies.
See that?
Your spirit leaves the natural realm, and enters the eternal spiritual realm....instantly...upon the death of your body.
That will happen to you, Jay Ross......and where your eternal spirit ends up, is up to you.

God said.....>"come home to me.........believe in my Son....>Have FAITH in JESUS in your heart< and i will take you into my family, and keep you forever"...as born again, a "New creation" "in Christ".

But if you choose to not believe... God says.........then your choice.......i will honor after you die and allow you to go to Hell where you chose to go, because you would not Choose HEAVEN, by taking my Son into your heart by Faith, while you were alive.

Reader....=Believe it.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are all in the same boat.

Its this. .. you, me, all of us are born to DIE.

Its coming to us all.

So, where does our Spirit end up, after we are dead?

See that?
That is OUR Problem to deal with......as there are only 2 choices.
"Choices".....Heaven or Hell.
There is no other place to GO, after you die......as the Grave is only created for your body....not for your eternal spirit.
So, your eternal spirit that LIVES INSIDE YOUR BODY< .. get released when the body dies.
See that?
Your spirit leaves the natural realm, and enters the eternal spiritual realm....instantly...upon the death of your body.
That will happen to you, Jay Ross......and where your eternal spirit ends up, is up to you.

God said.....>"come home to me.........believe in my Son....>Have FAITH in JESUS in your heart< and i will take you into my family, and keep you forever"...as born again, a "New creation" "in Christ".

But if you choose to not believe... God says.........then your choice.......i will honor after you die and allow you to go to Hell where you chose to go, because you would not Choose HEAVEN, by taking my Son into your heart by Faith, while you were alive.

Reader....=Believe it.

And how many more bends are you adding or you have added to the storyline of salvation.

Did not Christ simple say, to "believe in Him whom He has sent?"

But unless you are prepared to die for what you believe, then you do not believe in what you profess.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't know me.

I know that, but it seems that you do not like being challenged. Was my statement true, Yes or No?

You could have simply just said, "Yes." But your response was telling.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Straight gate"?

One of the problems with using the KJV is the changes in the English language since 1611.
Matt. 7:13 speaks of the "strait" gate which means "narrow" gate.

\

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the "straight Gate[?]"
full
(FYI, Matthew 7:14 in the KJV says "strait," not "straight.")
That is like the "Straits of Magellan."
It means "narrow."

"Strict" has a similar root.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. This corresponds to what Christ has said about Himself: I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. (John 10:7,9) And Jesus also said that He is the Way (John 14:6). So when you bring these truths together, it is Christ Himself who is the strait (narrow) gate and the narrow way. Therefore Scripture says this: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12).

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is the "straight Gate"
I hope its not seen as a straight jacket.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know that, but it seems that you do not like being challenged. Was my statement true, Yes or No?
You could have simply just said, "Yes." But your response was telling.

To begin with, you are not a challenge.
so, try to figure that out.

Also, You posted that im not willing to be a martyr.
So, what kind of a person says such a thing like that to me?
And you will say that to me hiding behind your laptop screen, but you wont say it to my face, in person.

So, when someone says something Crazy, like you posted, Jay Ross.... that is also a remarkable insult, this same needs the correct response., that you received from me.

And, i have more Threads posted here than anyone, more then likely.
They are filled with debate, and i always respond, if i see it posted to me.
What you need to realize is that i dont perceive these arguments against the NT that people present as a "challenge"....i just view it as a teaching opportunity to help them.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

What is all that?

See that?

Learn to hear them.
They are everywhere.

Great question sir! It could likely be answered many ways, but it boils down to those who obey the Law of the Christ. Jesus' disciples Be. They are the ones who are on that narrow road to life. It is interesting to note that the broad road runs alongside and is visible to those on the narrow one, so it is very important for those of us on the narrow road, to stay focused, doing our best to stay right in the middle of that road, so that we not veer to the right or left, and perhaps run off the roadway. Great topic to discuss for sure.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Great question sir! It could likely be answered many ways, but it boils down to those who obey the Law of the Christ.

Noone goes to heaven by obeying any "law".

A person goes to heaven because they have been BORN AGAIN to already exist there......as, "One with God".

Notice that GOD is not down here?
He's in Heaven....and the born again, are "ONE with God"........ so that means born again spiritually.

If that has happened to a person, then that is why they wont go to hell.
See, you can't go to Hell, if you already exist, Spiritually, in Heaven, as "One with God"..."In Christ".

This is why the NT says.....>"As Christ is........so are the born again....on Earth".

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To begin with, you are not a challenge.
so, try to figure that out.

Also, You posted that im not willing to be a martyr.
So, what kind of a person says such a thing like that to me?
And you will say that to me hiding behind your laptop screen, but you wont say it to my face, in person.

So, when someone says something Crazy, like you posted, Jay Ross.... that is also a remarkable insult, this same needs the correct response., that you received from me.

And, i have more Threads posted here than anyone, more then likely.
They are filled with debate, and i always respond, if i see it posted to me.
What you need to realize is that i dont perceive these arguments against the NT that people present as a "challenge"....i just view it as a teaching opportunity to help them.

Oh dear. So in your humble opinion it is crazy to contemplate the question as to whether or not we should be prepared to die for what we believe.

"unless you are prepared to die for what you believe, then you do not believe in what you profess."​

Luke 14 confirms this POV, that we have to take up our own cross to follow Him so as to become one of His disciples.

Now it is you who is hiding behind your compute screen, saying that I am crazy for considering such a question, such a remarkable insult, this same needs the correct response.

Now I presented no argument against the NT, as you seem to be suggesting. The question is something that we all need to consider? "Are we prepared to die for believing in Christ." Did not Christ tell us that people will want to kill us because we believe in Christ.

Goodbye

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"unless you are prepared to die for what you believe, then you do not believe in what you profess."​

You've shown us you can quote a quote.
Thats very impressive Jay Ross.

You should come to Israel where we can test your faith.
Mine's already been tested, and will be again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The "Straight Gate" that leads to heaven, is built with the Blood and Death of Jesus, and The Cross.
This is proven to be the only Gate by the resurrection of Jesus.

All other gates are false, broad, and lead you here.... : John 3:36

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should come to Israel where we can test your faith.
Mine's already been tested.

And I too have gone to third world countries over the past 25 years where I am hated by the fanatical religious people within those countries. Many pastors have been imprisoned and even killed for their belief in Christ. That was the question I had to answer before I went by myself to this particular countries. I do put my money, so to speak, where my mouth is.

I do pass the pub test. Do you?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I too have gone to third world countries over the past 25 years where I am hated by the fanatical religious people within those countries. Many pastors have been imprisoned and even killed for their belief in Christ. That was the question I had to answer before I went by myself to this particular countries. I do put my money, so to speak, where my mouth is.I do pass the pub test. Do you?

Israel is a country, where you can walk to the post office and be stabbed to death by a Arab fanatic.. It happens every week, somewhere.....usually closer to the old City.
The last time i put myself in the martyr position was on the Mount of Olives, when a Muslim fanatic came up to me because he knew i was a Christian.
He's been brainwashed into thinking that if he kills me, Allah is praised.
He did not, and Jesus was not hidden by me, nor was Allah hidden by him.
So, you can think on that, Jay Ross.

Now..
You said you have been "hated by the fanatical religious people" in Third World Countries.
So what were you literally doing there, in front of them, that they understood as Christianity, that caused them to hate you ?

Were you preaching Jesus?
In what way? How?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel is a country, where you can walk to the post office and be stabbed to death by a Arab fanatic.. It happens every week, somewhere.....usually closer to the old City.
The last time i put myself in the martyr position was on the Mount of Olives, when a Muslim fanatic came up to me because he knew i was a Christian.
He's been brainwashed into thinking that if he kills me, Allah is praised.
He did not, and Jesus was not hidden by me, nor was Allah hidden by him.
So, you can think on that, Jay Ross.

Now..
You said you have been "hated by the fanatical religious people" in Third World Countries.
So what were you literally doing there, in front of them, that they understood as Christianity, that caused them to hate you ?

Were you preaching Jesus?
In what way? How?

Goodbye

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noone goes to heaven by obeying any "law".

A person goes to heaven because they have been BORN AGAIN to already exist there......as, "One with God".

Notice that GOD is not down here?
He's in Heaven....and the born again, are "ONE with God"........ so that means born again spiritually.

If that has happened to a person, then that is why they wont go to hell.
See, you can't go to Hell, if you already exist, Spiritually, in Heaven, as "One with God"..."In Christ".

This is why the NT says.....>"As Christ is........so are the born again....on Earth".

Obviously those who go to heaven obey Jesus' laws and all Christian commandments under the new covenant. Did you know that those who go to heaven are granted immortality?
(1 Corinthians 15:52, 53) . . .in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we will be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality.

God certainly will not grant immortality to those who refuse to obey. In fact He will not even grant everlasting life to the other sheep who choose not to do His will. May I ask why you are doing works sir?