What should be the Christian's Response to the Homosexual?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all I can say is you should be glad you where born "perfect'
I wasn’t born perfect...I was born a sinner. Are you going to at least try and answer...Is the act of homosexuality a sin?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wasn’t born perfect...I was born a sinner. Are you going to at least try and answer...Is the act of homosexuality a sin?
That depends on wheter it was choice or the result of "corruption" from the fall of man, lying and deceiving is a sin because its is the works of the devil and stands in opposition to God and the result of all sin is death. Leading Gods people to there death is far worse than being gay, did you choose to be being born a woman,

Reactions: Nancy

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That depends on wheter it was choice or the result of "corruption" from the fall of man, lying and deceiving is a sin because its is the works of the devil and stands in opposition to God and the result of all sin is death. Leading Gods people to there death is far worse than being gay, did you choose to be being born a woman,
Huh???

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who’s truth? Yours? Or the millions of Christians that disagree with your truth?
Well certainly not your churches "truth" which is all lies, and you know who the father of lies is , dont you?? Keep promoting your religion and its false doctrines and adding coals upon your head. You do know if we agreed with your churches doctrines we would all have to agree with the devil.

Happy Easter

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well certainly not your churches "truth" which is all lies, and you know who the father of lies is , dont you?? Keep promoting your religion and its false doctrines and adding coals upon your head. You do know if we agreed with your churches doctrines we would all have to agree with the devil.

Happy Easter
Keep promoting YOUR religion and its false doctrines

Thank You....Happy Easter to you

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your way of saying you know nothing.
My way of asking you to speak English....since your post makes zero sense. Is the act of homosexuality a sin or not?

patient Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Happy Easter
God will answer the question for you: 1 Corinthians 6:9–10

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So how blind we are to think that one who steals or commits murder or adultery or homosexuality are worse sinners than we ourselves are who speak hate and anger and accusations and insults and slander upon our fellow brethren.

Amen! Hit the nail right on the head.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is duly noted that one particular group, practicing their particular sin feel they need to receive specialized and customized treatment from God. They need to be "accommodated" (which is really allowed to remain unrepentant.)

Nope.

The command is the same to all: Repent, and believe the Gospel.

They don't need to repent, and need instead to be accommodated? Not so, which is why Paul penned via the Holy Spirit 1 Corinthians 6:9-11. Yet even today we have one telling us we need "to set aside our differences."

That's not happening either. There is no need to "keep praying" about it, it is completely unbiblical.

The truth isn't for sale, and I'm not selling out. Proverbs 23:23

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone who supports Sodomites is of Satan in fact, such a one can not enter the Kingdom of God.
Don't empower such people as Sodomites on any level at all as such is a work of Satan, or you will only reap what you sow.
Never in the History has Christianity ever supported Sodomites, until now ! don't offend a sodomite is now the highest calling ? if one stands up for such as Sodomites, then one is seen as a enlightened !
In the end of days such is that Satan will lead the majority astray.
It's all the work of Satan, carnal man at their best, Cain was such a one and became a marked man as to God in fact.
All are Marked who abide in the Anti-Christ.
2 wrongs never made a right.
People claim to be empowered by giving support to such people, it's only their ego and self-righteous pride that's being fed.

Reactions: Candidus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My way of asking you to speak English....since your post makes zero sense. Is the act of homosexuality a sin or not?

patient Mary
If you want to condemn people Mary and play God please go right ahead just remember you so so at your expense,

Joh_8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

We found another one Jesus in the long list of accusers. who call themselves christian.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was sharing with someone how Christian's commit murder with their words. The Bible says the most powerful weapon in the world are the words of our mouth, blessings and curses are both proceeding out of the same mouth, we will he judged for every idle word we speak, death and life are in the power of the tongue.....just a few scriptures....
So how blind we are to think that one who steals or commits murder or adultery or homosexuality are worse sinners than we ourselves are who speak hate and anger and accusations and insults and slander upon our fellow brethren.

Who said I was anybody's "fellow brethren"?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing you are not Mary is patient...
I am patient. I have asked the same question multiple times and you still haven’t answered. What does that make you?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to condemn people Mary and play God please go right ahead just remember you so so at your expense,

Joh_8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

We found another one Jesus in the long list of accusers. who call themselves christian.
Judges in criminal courts condemn people. I am not a judge.

Men use scripture as a guide to determine what a sin is. Man does not condemn other men for committing that sin. They just point that sin out (stealing, false witness, adultery, murder etc) God condemns men.

It concerns me that you don’t even know this basic tenant if Christianity.

Reactions: Candidus

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a man calls another man a sinner, he is making an accusation, also judging that man, that makes you an accuser, it is plain fact. We are not God, no matter what any man thinks.
When someone calls another a "sinner" they are probably right!

Christians are told to make judgement calls!... Did you hear me? We are commanded to use judgement!

Jesus said "Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7:1-2).

But we must read further! Just 4 verses later He commands, "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine..." This is clearly a command to make a judgement call on who are "dogs" and "swine"! You cannot do this without judgement!

In verses 1-2, it is not saying that we stay silent or blind about sin, but that we are not God, and we have no right or power to condemn people as if we were God!

It has been argued in this thread that Homosexuality is "just another sin, like any other sin," which is a half-truth. The half that is true is "the wages of sin is death." This encompasses all sin! Yet, the Scriptures paint this sin as a mark of spiritual depravity that no other sin is said to expose. (See Romans Chapter 1).

Another complaint is that so many Christians place so much focus on this one particular sin, and all sins are equal. The answer is that Drunkards are not united in demanding that Churches accept and elevate them to full Christian status and positions in the Church because "alcoholism is an illness and not a sin."
It is asked, "Why then, are Christians so stuck on Homosexuality, and not producing long dissertations on lying and drunkenness?" Why don’t we see a concerted effort in society for a Drunk Agenda? Where is the push in Congress to abolish all Laws against driving intoxicated? Should we excuse Liars because that is their “orientation”? If the argument that “all sins are the same” excuses or minimizes the sinfulness of Homosexual acts, then why is there a whole Movement to promote that sin? The answer is not that Christians have gone to extremes to attack Homosexuality, it is merely a measured response to the immense self-justification that Homosexual Advocates have pressed! Most Christians would be more comfortable if Homosexuality remained in the closet! But Homosexuality is much different than “other” sins; it is the only sin that argues that God is wrong! There are no thieves or murderers that say that God cannot judge them because they were born with a nature that made them that way!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is God's Response to unrepentant sinners of any kind? homos, thieves, greedy ones, idolators, liars, etc
His Judgment?
Death
They are not in heaven. (see God's List in Revelation of Jesus to messenger John)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am patient. I have asked the same question multiple times and you still haven’t answered. What does that make you?

@Candidus @Joseph77
You mean this one
That depends on wheter it was choice or the result of "corruption" from the fall of man,

I answered but you like so many christians dont like it do you , all quick to judge all long to condemns, this bit,

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Ye tall you judge, and your judgement is not true, and by your judgement you judge yourself.

People use the bible to murder, they use it to enslave m,en. they use it to lie, man loves taking the things of God and using them for selfish purpose, For every one you judge you will be judged.