WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does it take to get people excited about protecting children? To have one of their own sexually abused? That's a little like shutting the gate after the horses have already run off, I think.

See, to me you are still "Jumping up and down" like a kid in a park wanting everyone to play your game with you...but others are occupied doing what they feel is what they want or need to be doing.

You talk as if we here know nothing about it, and we need to be active "doing" something!!

I KNOW all about it...as do others...
I 'learned' first hand...from a school teacher...from a dentist...and from a chiropractor ...I probably "know" more about it than you do!!

If we polled this membership here , I am SURE many, many hands would go up...the ratio for sexual abuse is VERY high, and growing every day.

Why? Because the days are getting darker...
Satan is after the kids and everyone else...Why?...because we are almost at the end of time...EVERYTHING of darkness is going to get darker and more evil yet.

We have seen nothing yet.
If this can freak you out...then you need to get a grip brother...worse is coming down the pipe...hold on to your seat belt.

It is time for the full armour given to us..to stand in the Evil Day.
And soon we see the full Revelation Of The Son in all His Glory.

We must see THROUGH the darkness...to The Light.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How about you dig up some legit examples of dedicated, properly trained, spirit-filled, true Protestant preachers who got arrested for child sex crimes, lay them next to the global crisis of RCC child sex abuse, and then we can see if the problem really is worse outside of the RCC.

OK, you just want to argue, like you do on other threads.

Reactions: Willie T

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all - it's not ME who is making the claim that the problem is worse among the Protestant sects.
When post links with titles like these:
  • "Evangelical sex abuse record 'WORSE' than catholic, says Billy Graham's grandson"
  • "Chld sex abuse MORE prevalent among Protestants than among catholics"
  • "There is MORE sexual abuse in the Protestant churches than catholic"
...and fail to include the caveat, "I don't agree with these links I'm posting", then the claim is implied.
There s simply not enough MONEY in it for the lawyers because there are simply too many small, independent Protestant groups.
Federal and State prosecutors are officers of the court which have almost unlimited resources to investigate, arrest, and prosecute accused child sexual predators. At the very least, police reports are public record and accused Protestant pastors are prime news media material. The reason why we don't hear about bona-fide Protestant faith leaders (not to be confused with predatory pseudo-Christian leaders who seek out the soft targets of the "non-denom" fake church world) is because responsible Protestant preachers are far less likely to wind up in the news like what we see is continually the case with catholicism, even with the well-known catholic church practice of hiding it and paying off families of victims.
On the other hand, because the Catholic Church is one LARGE entity - the financial opportunities for lawyers are seemingly endless.
The reason the RCC is in trouble is not due to opportunist lawyers, it's because priest molest and rape kids! Tom Doyle, Secretary-Canonist, almost 35 years ago warned the catholic church that "pedophile priests were a BILLION DOLLAR liability" and the church has done nothing but encourage the problem.
EVERY psychological profile of pedophiles confirms that MARRIED MEN are the most likely candidates to be involved in child molestation.
I don't give a hoot about "psychological profiles" (that were likely funded by the RCC) when the reality is that police reports, news reports, and court proceedings all demonstrate that the Roman catholic church is guilty of enabling, concealing, and promoting child sex abuse and should immediately have its 501(C)(3) status revoked at the very least.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, to me you are still "Jumping up and down" like a kid in a park wanting everyone to play your game with you...but others are occupied doing what they feel is what they want or need to be doing.
We must see THROUGH the darkness...to The Light.
Yes, we're supposed to expose the unfruitful works of darkness - not join in the game of "Let's Normalize Pedophilia" - a game that fundamentalist conservative Christians knew would be starting up right after our liberal Christian friends got done cheering for their hard work in helping to normalize homosexuality.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whatever...
You are determined ....so have at it...and point your finger at all those who don't have the mandate of God to follow the tune you are piping.

Enjoy your little one man demonstration....

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wanting to justify a denominations deviant behavior by demanding that contrary denominations drag out their skeletons is not a cry for righteousness.

Pots and kettles debating soot thickness and never crying out "wash me" is not repentance.

There seems to be more shock about being exposed than the small lives devastated. I believe in honesty. When a family member molested one of my children I told them that if I weren't a Christian they'd be dead. They got the message. They did repent.

It wasn't that long ago that such sexual perverts would have been swinging from a hemp rope.

Any church, religion, sect, denomination, cult, group or association that ignores, accepts, condones, overlooks any such type of anti-biblical, spirit killing behavior should be razed to the ground.

We would be shocked further if we knew if the congregations that had practices and traditions that border on the churches of Ba'al.

One night my wife and I both had dreams about witchcraft. The next day we attended an offshoot of a pentecostal church that was peculiar in its dealings. They held church on Saturday nights and Sunday too. If you didn't attend on Saturday night you could feel the spirits of condemnation on Sunday when you walked in.

We left after awhile. Our infant son would begin to draw up into a knot and cry every time we went there. I spoke to the pastor and he asked what I felt about him. "I don't trust you" was my honest answer. We walked out. The Lord wanted us to learn about these cultish congregations. The further we got from there the better we felt. Our son, promised to us by the Lord, had been given wonderful discernment of spirits.

Witchcraft is not black pots and very ugly women with pointed hats. It is attempting to manipulate, control, influence others in a bad way.

Psychology is the scientific term for WITCHCRAFT!

Whether Roman catholic or so called protestant, the soul that sinneth it shall die.

They argue about trifles and the victims are left binding their own wounds. There is never a cry for righteousness or repentance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Enoch111

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for kid fiddlers I think that Jesus said that he would come against such a one himself.
Remember that Jesus drove people out with a whip and kicked over tables of the un Godly.

Reactions: Taken

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never called anyone a hypocrite - gave an example of what hypocrites do.
You said a Hypocrite is a person who makes up their own rules. I'm afraid that has nothing to do with the term. The word comes from "being an actor", or as we have adopted it, "to say one thing, and do another."

And, as is usually the case, some of us have twisted it even farther, to mean: "Someone who doesn't believe the same way I do."

Reactions: Triumph1300

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever...
You are determined ....so have at it...and point your finger at all those who don't have the mandate of God to follow the tune you are piping.

Enjoy your little one man demonstration....
As long as liberals like you invite every stripe and type of sin into the church and refuse to call sin by its rightful name, there will be Conservatives like me who oppose you...liberals like you accomplished the normalization of homosexuality in the church and now that secular liberals are actively working to normalize pedophilia, it's just a matter of time before you all begin helping them.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said a Hypocrite is a person who makes up their own rules. I'm afraid that has nothing to do with the term. The word comes from "being an actor", or as we have adopted it, "to say one thing, and do another."
One who says "I'm an obedient Christian" yet refuses to obey Christ "says one thing but does another" - by your own definition, he is a hypocrite.

And, as is usually the case, some of us have twisted it even farther, to mean: "Someone who doesn't believe the same way I do."
That's why we should always appeal to Scripture...like when it says "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, BUT RATHER EXPOSE THEM". True Christians follow this while hypocrites make up their own rules.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only went by the exact words, you, yourself, used when you stated what constituted being a hypocrite..."hypocrites make up their own marching orders." (from: Posts #23 & 28)

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Unfortunately, I think you will find that it is the imposing of Legalism and regulation in almost any fundamentalistically restrictive religion that brings out much of this deviant sexual behavior. And that truly knows no denominational bounds.
i agree, even if the RCC leads the way there too

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When post links with titles like these:
  • "Evangelical sex abuse record 'WORSE' than catholic, says Billy Graham's grandson"
  • "Chld sex abuse MORE prevalent among Protestants than among catholics"
  • "There is MORE sexual abuse in the Protestant churches than catholic"
...and fail to include the caveat, "I don't agree with these links I'm posting", then the claim is implied.
WHO said I don't agree with them.
I absolutely agree with them, YOU'RE the one living in denial of the filth in your own backyard . . .
Federal and State prosecutors are officers of the court which have almost unlimited resources to investigate, arrest, and prosecute accused child sexual predators. At the very least, police reports are public record and accused Protestant pastors are prime news media material. The reason why we don't hear about bona-fide Protestant faith leaders (not to be confused with predatory pseudo-Christian leaders who seek out the soft targets of the "non-denom" fake church world) is because responsible Protestant preachers are far less likely to wind up in the news like what we see is continually the case with catholicism, even with the well-known catholic church practice of hiding it and paying off families of victims.

Another idiotic claim made by another guy hiding his head in the sand.

Ministers, rabbis, coaches and teachers are busted every day in this country. they don't make national headlines because the are small potatoes - financially speaking. It's ALL about money . . .
The reason the RCC is in trouble is not due to opportunist lawyers, it's because priest molest and rape kids! Tom Doyle, Secretary-Canonist, almost 35 years ago warned the catholic church that "pedophile priests were a BILLION DOLLAR liability" and the church has done nothing but encourage the problem.
And, as I educated you before - if you bothered to do your homework, you would know that the profile of a stereotypical child molester is a MARRIED, middle-aged man.

The reason it is happening more in the Protestant sects, as Philip Jenkins explains in his book, Pedophiles and Priests, is because there are more MARRIED men there, Einstein.
I don't give a hoot about "psychological profiles" (that were likely funded by the RCC) when the reality is that police reports, news reports, and court proceedings all demonstrate that the Roman catholic church is guilty of enabling, concealing, and promoting child sex abuse and should immediately have its 501(C)(3) status revoked at the very least.
Of course you don't give a "hoot" - because it exposes your ignorance.
As for the profiles being funded by the Catholic Church - the American Psychological Association (APA) is NO friend of the Church.

Good grief - do your homework.
This is getting embarrassing . . .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real culprit giving the Catholic Church such a bad rap is the news media.....anything that happens in the Catholic Church is "headline news" and people who watch these programs just regurgitate what the media spills out. I personally would have not known of anything happening in the Church had it not been for the news media.
I am not a Catholic but I have praised the Church highly in its outreach to help others. The Catholic Charities have done a tremendous amount of service to the homeless, sick, assisting in bills, food pantries...their hospitals never turn anyone away because of inability to pay and in some cases never bill the patient for services received.....just on and on. A person I know dearly was given a second chance after getting out of prison by the Catholic Charity...they helped her find a job, get an apartment and furnished it for her. And because they gave her a hand up they produced a person who is functional in society and is no longer in drugs and crimes associated with it. And she lives for Jesus! Hallelujah!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WHO said I don't agree with them.
I absolutely agree with them, YOU'RE the one living in denial of the filth in your own backyard . . .

Another idiotic claim made by another guy hiding his head in the sand.

Ministers, rabbis, coaches and teachers are busted every day in this country. they don't make national headlines because the are small potatoes - financially speaking. It's ALL about money . . .

And, as I educated you before - if you bothered to do your homework, you would know that the profile of a stereotypical child molester is a MARRIED, middle-aged man.

The reason it is happening more in the Protestant sects, as Philip Jenkins explains in his book, Pedophiles and Priests, is because there are more MARRIED men there, Einstein.

Of course you don't give a "hoot" - because it exposes your ignorance.
As for the profiles being funded by the Catholic Church - the American Psychological Association (APA) is NO friend of the Church.

Good grief - do your homework.
This is getting embarrassing . . .

I agree.

It is amazing just how many cases of incest there are in families.
Waaaayyyy back in 1953 when I was 11 years old we had a sewing class ...the boys did woodwork while we did sewing...so we had 42 girls. This one day I remember , we were making blouses.
We sat and sat , but our teacher didn't turn up.
Being bored, one girls asked if any of us had problems with our older brothers or fathers.... no one answered for a while...then one girl told a horrible story about her elder brother and his two friends..
Very slowly and shyly the girls started telling their stories...
No kidding...about 2/3rd of that class of those 42 girls ( whatever two thirds of 42 is!! ? ) told their stories of fathers and older brothers. Many were so relived that it wasn't "just them".

That was in 1953..Now we are 65 years later!!!
Now, someone tell me that the world has got better...and not worse!! :eek:

It is not a "Catholic problem.." it is a problem of fallen flesh... going all the way back to the days of Noah...it is a evil Satanic problem.
And it happens...just because it can... just because they are bigger and stronger ....every country , every colour, every creed...