WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, my response was very adult. Your is idiotic. Takes men to do the hard things. But the hard things need to be done.

Stranger
So, would you kill your child that took these misguided developmental steps, or would you ask someone else to do it for you?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, would you kill your child that took these misguided developmental steps, or would you ask someone else to do it for you?

Well, you're the one that said you could tell who was a pedophile. Can you or not? As I said, if you can, then yes, hang em.

Does it matter if I do it or not? No. Your question is only for the purpose of trying to paint me as 'evil'.

You asked, and you were told.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you're the one that said you could tell who was a pedophile. Can you or not? As I said, if you can, then yes, hang em.

Does it matter if I do it or not? No. Your question is only for the purpose of trying to paint me as 'evil'.

You asked, and you were told.

Stranger
"Yes" I do want you to see how distorted your thinking is. If I was able to show you disturbing signs that your child was heading in that direction.... would you prefer that they spent a year, or so, with one of the people who work to help correct that thinking, or would you just stick a pistol in their ear and pull the trigger?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yes" I do want you to see how distorted your thinking is. If I was able to show you disturbing signs that your child was heading in that direction.... would you prefer that they spent a year, or so, with one of the people who work to help correct that thinking, or would you just stick a pistol in their ear and pull the trigger?

No, I like the hangman's noose. Don't know why...it has a romantic touch.

Stranger

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*But..my question is ...
HOW can anyone possible know who would be a potential abuser????
any abused child can be a potential abuser if that spirit transfers to them and they act upon the temptation.....generational curses or bloodlines you might say.....if your parent was or grandparent etc....so the prevention is to start counseling and prayer and teaching as soon as you are aware.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO said I don't agree with them.
I absolutely agree with them, YOU'RE the one living in denial of the filth in your own backyard
So, you previously deny making the claim that faith leader child sex abuse is worse among Protestants than catholics, but now openly admit that you do so. The Satanic confusion is strong with this one.
As for the profiles being funded by the Catholic Church - the American Psychological Association (APA) is NO friend of the Church. Of course you don't give a "hoot" - because it exposes your ignorance.
While you are busy posting the "informed conclusions" drawn by Associations of godless liberals in white suits who are bent on destroying our societal Judeo-Christian morals and traditions and normalizing the filth that the DSM once labeled as "mental disorders", I've shown you that Catholic Richard Sipe - a clinical psychologist with over 30 years experience that has treated countless sexually deviant priests who abused kids at the absolute joke that are the off-the-record catholic pedophile priest "treatment centers" - says that A FULL 6 PERCENT OF ALL PRIESTS ACT OUT SEXUALLY WITH MINORS.

Now, unless you can produce similar metric numbers that prove married Protestant men are molesting and raping innocent kids to the degree of frequency and perfection of systematic architecture that the Roman catholic church has been exposed as guilty of having brought about, please stop with this nonsense. No one except ill-informed, willfully ignorant, empty headed liberals agrees with you or likes your idiotic posts.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would you like the rest of those webinars to listen to? It explains quite a bit on that.

Yes ..good idea...maybe not all at once...maybe one per day. :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is still made up of a majority of Protestants....and there are quite a few pedophiles in this country.

The difference between Protestants and Catholics on this issue is that Protestants can simply distance themselves from pedophiles in their churches.....it is no different then Catholics reassigning them. It is all a shell game in order to protect their respective churches

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

It is amazing just how many cases of incest there are in families.
Waaaayyyy back in 1953 when I was 11 years old we had a sewing class ...the boys did woodwork while we did sewing...so we had 42 girls. This one day I remember , we were making blouses.
We sat and sat , but our teacher didn't turn up.
Being bored, one girls asked if any of us had problems with our older brothers or fathers.... no one answered for a while...then one girl told a horrible story about her elder brother and his two friends..
Very slowly and shyly the girls started telling their stories...
No kidding...about 2/3rd of that class of those 42 girls ( whatever two thirds of 42 is!! ? ) told their stories of fathers and older brothers. Many were so relived that it wasn't "just them".

That was in 1953..Now we are 65 years later!!!
Now, someone tell me that the world has got better...and not worse!! :eek:

It is not a "Catholic problem.." it is a problem of fallen flesh... going all the way back to the days of Noah...it is a evil Satanic problem.
And it happens...just because it can... just because they are bigger and stronger ....every country , every colour, every creed...
Look, this ain't the 1950s anymore when sexual deviancy is "***just not something we like to talk about***" - it's all over the front page and dominates the news cycles, even to the point where the most seemingly irreligious satanic deviants among us - everyone involved in the entertainment industry - are eating their own to the point that anyone with a male appendage between their legs is shaking in their shoes wondering if they're next - and yet you would lend your support to a papist whose organization has been proven to be the absolute worst offender of all and criticize those of us who would attempt to wake you sleeping liberals who, by your own flaccid indifference, are guilty of what the Bible calls "dumb dogs that won't bark" and "watchman on the wall" who are sleeping at your posts?

My sister was at about 12 years old sexually assaulted by a friend of the family - and it so robbed her of such incalculable potential and success, that if I had been then the nigh 6'0", 255 lbs. ex-sailor I am today, I would have given that man such a beating that all that would remain would resemble an alien autopsy.

Praise God He said "love your enemies" because your ideology of liberalism is the absolute worst opposition to His Gospel that Christ ever had to contend with.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any abused child can be a potential abuser if that spirit transfers to them and they act upon the temptation.....generational curses or bloodlines you might say.....if your parent was or grandparent etc....so the prevention is to start counseling and prayer and teaching as soon as you are aware.
Certainly not discounting Spiritual things, but it is often much simpler and ordinary than that.

You will recognize, if you look at your own sexual life, that many things that were present in our earliest sexual gratifications, often go on to greatly influence and enhance ( or sometimes totally dominate... for good OR bad.) similar physical encounters for the rest of our lives. They can run the gamut of experiences... sights, sounds, smells, rain, temperature, time of day or night, lights on or off, indoors or out, in a public place or secluded, dressed or only partially, texture of materials associated with it, explicit acts, et al.

And, I think you can see that if that (or those) first times were ingrained or imprinted in such a way, there will be a tendency to lean toward wanting or needing those things to be involved in future situations. (Or total rejection of them) Unfortunately, that also applies to gratifications that might have been far less than ideal or even pleasant, as strange as that may sound. Sad to say, some women who were assaulted as their initial encounters, cannot experience full satisfaction unless a degree of that sort of seduction is present in future encounters. No, it is not as weird or sick as our instincts may want to leap up and declare. Of course, often it has just the opposite effect, and even a hint of roughness is a total turn-off.

So, this kind of thing can sometimes be an influence that draws the assaulted and/or abused into becoming assaulters or abusers. Not always, of course, but this is just one of dozens of scenarios and situations that tend to shape our lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
America is still made up of a majority of Protestants....and there are quite a few pedophiles in this country.
But that's not the reason why the Pope is being asked to resign -- by his own Archbishop -- for his collusion with the evildoers, especially one prominent evildoers.

In a bombshell report, the Vatican’s former ambassador to the United States [Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò] has accused Pope Francis of reinstating Cardinal Theodore McCarrick to a position of prominence despite knowing of McCarrick’s sexual abuse of priests, seminarians, and laypeople, including minors.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...is-of-knowingly-reinstating-abusive-cardinal/

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you previously deny making the claim that faith leader child sex abuse is worse among Protestants than catholics, but now openly admit that you do so. The Satanic confusion is strong with this one.
While you are busy posting the "informed conclusions" drawn by Associations of godless liberals in white suits who are bent on destroying our societal Judeo-Christian morals and traditions and normalizing the filth that the DSM once labeled as "mental disorders", I've shown you that Catholic Richard Sipe - a clinical psychologist with over 30 years experience that has treated countless sexually deviant priests who abused kids at the absolute joke that are the off-the-record catholic pedophile priest "treatment centers" - says that A FULL 6 PERCENT OF ALL PRIESTS ACT OUT SEXUALLY WITH MINORS.
And the fact remains that the stereotypical profile of a child predator is a middle-aged MARRIED man.
I suggest you do some actual research instead of simply quoting ONE person . . .
Now, unless you can produce similar metric numbers that prove married Protestant men are molesting and raping innocent kids to the degree of frequency and perfection of systematic architecture that the Roman catholic church has been exposed as guilty of having brought about, please stop with this nonsense. No one except ill-informed, willfully ignorant, empty headed liberals agrees with you or likes your idiotic posts.
Ummmmmm, I quoted the grandson of none other than the beloved Protestant preacher Billy Graham. who says that the problem is WORSE among the Protestant sects.

Here are some more PROTESTANT sources, Einstein . . .

'Spotlight': It's not just a Catholic problem - Religion News Service

The Sex-Abuse Scandal That Devastated a Suburban Megachurch ...

Is Child Sex Abuse More Prevalent Among Protestants Than Among ...

Sexual Abuse in the Churches | ChristianToday Australian

Protestant Ministers Convicted of Sex Abuse - Pentecostal

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the fact remains that the stereotypical profile of a child predator is a middle-aged MARRIED man.
I suggest you do some actual research instead of simply quoting ONE person . .
Just what criteria was used by those leftists in white suits who are working to actively destroy the moral compass that has guided our nation? When did that report come out? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE DSM IS ACTIVELY BEING REWRITTEN IN ORDER TO FLIP THE SCRIPT FOR WHAT IS NORMAL AND WHAT IS NOT? WHY IS IT THE VAST MAJORITY OF FAITH-LEADER CHILD PREDATORS ARE CATHOLIC WHILE PUBLIC RECORD POLICE REPORTS RARELY INCLUDE ACCUSED BONA-FIDE PROTESTANT FAITH LEADERS?
I quoted the grandson of none other than the beloved Protestant preacher Billy Graham. who says that the problem is WORSE among the Protestant sects.
As if the HISTORICALLY pro-catholic NON-FUNDAMENTALIST Graham dynasty should be regarded as authoritative on anything. Of course we should expect such lies from them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Just what criteria was used by those leftists in white suits who are working to actively destroy the moral compass that has guided our nation? When did that report come out? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE DSM IS ACTIVELY BEING REWRITTEN IN ORDER TO FLIP THE SCRIPT FOR WHAT IS NORMAL AND WHAT IS NOT? WHY IS IT THE VAST MAJORITY OF FAITH-LEADER CHILD PREDATORS ARE CATHOLIC WHILE PUBLIC RECORD POLICE REPORTS RARELY INCLUDE ACCUSED BONA-FIDE PROTESTANT FAITH LEADERS?
As if the HISTORICALLY pro-catholic NON-FUNDAMENTALIST Graham dynasty should be regarded as authoritative on anything. Of course we should expect such lies from them.
you know i have gone along here for the most part Phone, but i have to say that a thread on forgiveness and reconciliation would be more productive than one on any mostly imaginary difference in Catholics and Prots, and judgement. After all, it is your uncle who is most likely to abuse you sexually, no matter who is standing in as an analogue for the uncle.

and the pope has even openly sought forgiveness for the mistakes of the RCC--admitting and confessing iow--so while it might be a bit too soon, as we still have to live out the pendulum swinging way too far in the punishment direction now--under the law almost everything requires blood; we are really seeking blood for these crimes, right--i might suggest contemplating how you might forgive them instead, and recognize that we are making huge strides here, the issue is now out in the open, and condemned, awesome, ok.

now imo contemplate a convo about why ppl who were abused umpty-ump years ago still have not forgiven their oppressors, and understand that continuing down the condemnation path is going to manifest unexpected and unwanted results. Luther became the monster that he sought to fight, and we really just traded one set of idols for another imo

when you prosecute rather than forgive, you are not only making a statement about what system you live under, but also blocking God, and grace imo. You have to forgive if you expect to be forgiven

Last edited: