WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just today sept 17 2018, the news showed one who was a Pastor of a small Hispanic Church, that confessed to molesting children, he got 13 years, the children are safe from him, but the scare's left behind remain! How do we stop what is always done is Secret!
I don't think there is one soul on this Forum that is carefree about Child Molestation! I know I am not, I think when we hear about, It literally churn's our Gutt's!
Very sad, no matter who does it. Sexual depravity touches all faiths, but we can't ignore that there is one institution that would win every gold, silver, bronze, copper, titanium, etc. medal if faith-leader child sex abuse were an Olympic event.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, do you think every time someone ate a meal in the NT, that was a "Eucharist"? I don't recall Jesus saying "Hocus Pocus corpus meum” before He broke the bread, nor was there a pedophile priest present, nor was there any wine "transubstantiated" into His blood. LOL What you guys lack in willingness to read and believe the plain Word of God, y'all make up for with "first rate creative theology".
Really Einstein??
Show me the versethat says there was NO wine present on the Road to Emmaus.

As for the priest – JESUS is the High priest.

As for “pedophiles” – there are just as many, if not MORE in your Protestantsects. Remember – the profile of a stereotypical child predator is a middle-aged MARRIED man – not a celibate.

Finally – as to the breaking of bread – leave it to someone as ignorant as YOU to miss the significance of this.
Just as our Lord blessed and broke the bread at the Last Supper – He does the very SAME thing here in the Road to Emmaus. The broken bread symbolizes his battered Body – and it was at THAT point that they recognizedHim.

I’m not at ALL surprised by your astounding ignorance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad, no matter who does it. Sexual depravity touches all faiths, but we can't ignore that there is one institution that would win every gold, silver, bronze, copper, titanium, etc. medal if faith-leader child sex abuse were an Olympic event.
Only according to the press and the ignorant - NOT to the insurance companies who report them . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did I claim Coptic Christians "exclusively" keep Sabbath? I didn't. Now, tell me you're sorry LOL

Your own church says "Sunday is our Mark (of the Beast) of authority. The church is above the Bible and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of the fact."

How long will you refuse to own what your own church claims about its attempt to make Sunday the new day of rest? Your catechism specifically says that the change is based on "no Scriptural authority". Why do you keep citing Scripture as "the authority"???

First of all - your last statement is a really stupid and ignorant LIE.

Please show me the verbiage in the Catechism that states that the observance of Sunday worship is based on "no Scriptural authority".

PLEASE show me . . .

Secondly - I've already shown you several times where the NT points to the LORD'S Day (Sunday) as the day when the Church met - NOT Saturday (Acts 20:7, 1 Cor. 16:2, Col. 2:16-17).

Finally - the fact that I proved that the ancient Coptic Christians recognized BOTH the Sabbath and Sunday worship makes my entire point, Einstein. The Catholic Church ALSO recognizes that the Sabbath and Sunday worship.

Yes, slavery was "recognized" as legit, too. Since when are we at liberty to decide to "recognize" or not what God wrote with His own finger in stone? And don't hand me that "binding/loosing" garbage argument - those words pertain to the exercise of church administration that is done so in accordance with already established truth - not the manufacture of it. Since you insist on ignoring the Whore of Babylon's own testimony that the change was based on "no Scriptural authority", I'll have to debunk your errors individually:
Error #1: Sunday is the Lord's Day

Not a single verse connects "the Lord's Day" with the first day of the week - to the contrary, in Isaiah 58:13, God specifically calls the Seventh day of the week "My Holy Day" and my Savior Jesus specifically said He was the "Lord of the Sabbath day". Leviticus 23:38 and the surrounding verses make crystal clear the distinction between the yearly Jewish sabbaths and the weekly Sabbaths by saying the yearly were "beside the Sabbath of the Lord". Do you understand that "the Sabbath of the Lord refers to "the Lord's Day", just as Jesus referred to it? I've given you three texts which prove what day is "the Lord's day". Where is your proof? Where are your texts in which God says He is "Lord of Sunday" or that Sunday is "My holy day"? It's so wonderful to stand on Biblical truth rather than the satanic errors of the papacy.
Listen, Einstein - need I remind you what Jesus said about that Sabbath?

Mark 2:27
Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."

Since he FULFILLED the Sabbath, Paul stated:

Col. 2:16-17
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration OR A SABBATH DAY. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

I suggest you do your homework . . .

Error #2: Acts 20:7 establishes Sunday sacredness
Your very own authentic Good News Catholic Bible which bears the "Imprimatur stamp" (a stamp which means "no heresy found in here") specifically says the disciples met "Saturday evening", which all agree is when the FIRST day of the week begins, since days are reckoned from sunset to sunset - which means Paul preached "unto midnight" (the hour right in the middle between Saturday evening and Sunday morning), took a brief intermission to raise someone from the dead, and then preached until "daybreak" Sunday morning, at which time "he departed. No Sunday morning, afternoon, or evening church service, no Communion, and certainly no pagan, Luciferian, sex cult ritual where the "female" generative principle (what you papists call the "monstrance") and the "male" generative principle (the dead bread wafer) are united together, just as it is done in pagan worship.
You CAN'T be this stupid, Phoney Man.

There is no "monstrance" used in the Mass. A Monstrance is used for purposes of exposition - NOT consecration.

If you're going to be an anti-Catholic at least TRY ti be an intelligent one . . .
Error #3: 1 Cor. 16:2 establishes Sunday sacredness
The text plainly says "lay by him in store", which means "by him in storage". Where did individual Jews keep their things "in storage", Dead Bread, in a church collection plate, as you so ridiculously suggest? No, at home in a jar, cupboard, or buried for safe keeping! Jews were not to concern themselves with financial affairs when they got paid on Friday afternoon - the Sabbath was approaching. They would handle them after the Sabbath "on the first day of the week", which is why Paul told them to set aside some $$$ on "the first day of the week" after the Sabbath, but before they'd spent it all on bills and whatnot. No Sunday morning church collection plate in here anywhere.

Error #4: Col. 2:16-17 establishes Sunday sacredness
As usual, the layers of satanic papal deception are so numerous, we need to peel back each one and examine them individually. You and the papacy insist Paul is referring to the "weekly Sabbath" in Colossians 2:16-17. Let's see what the evidence says:
The context, which mentions "meat, drink, holy days, new moons, is clearly dealing with the Ceremonial Law of Moses, not the Sabbath of the Ten Commandments which "stand fast forever and ever" - which Isaiah says will be observed in the new Heaven (Isaiah 66:23). To insist that Paul's use of "sabbaths" refers to the Ten Commandment Sabbath when the rest of the verse content unequivocally refers to the Mosaic Law is theological skulduggery. It's dishonest hermeneutics.

The weekly Sabbath wasn't a "shadow" of anything - it was made before sin, when all was light. However, the yearly sabbaths of the Jews were most certainly "shadows of things to come",Atonement, and Tabernacles). The weekly Sabbath is no shadow of anything, it is a memorial to Creation "for in six days the Lord made heaven, the earth, and the sea, and rested on the seventh day, same Creation account in Genesis the Whore of Babylon says is mythology? Why do papists hate the Word of God so much? Oh, it exposes their lies, that's why.

Again - you CAN'T really be this stupid.
Col. 2:16-17 absolutely destroys your position.

ONE more time . . .

Col. 2:16-17
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration OR A SABBATH DAY. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
Jesus blotted out "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us", not the weekly Sabbath of the Ten Commandments. contains the Jewish yearly sabbaths that Moses himself says was "against them" (Deuteronomy 31:24-26), and were "beside the Sabbath of the Lord" (Leviticus 23:38) - the weekly Sabbath which God wrote Himself and no pope can change.

The Mosaic Law was written on a scroll by the hand of Moses and placed on the side of the Ark, while the Moral Law was written on stone by the finger of God and placed inside the Ark. Starting to see the distinction, or are you still blind to it?
Sooooo, are you saying that the Holy Spirit LIED when Paul wrote 2 Col. 16:17??

Good luck telling that to God when you are being judged . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really Einstein??

As for “pedophiles” – there are just as many, if not MORE in your Protestantsects. Remember – the profile of a stereotypical child predator is a middle-aged MARRIED man – not a celibate.

Finally – as to the breaking of bread – leave it to someone as ignorant as YOU to miss the significance of this.
Just as our Lord blessed and broke the bread at the Last Supper – He does the very SAME thing here in the Road to Emmaus. The broken bread symbolizes his battered Body – and it was at THAT point that they recognizedHim.

I’m not at ALL surprised by your astounding ignorance . . .
As for pedo's I think that it's the ratio that one has to look at, as to what type is a pedo and by far it's homosexuals by a huge degree of the worst real bad types.
I had the info some years ago, I would have to find it but I think it's like over by far homosexuals that are pedos and as for mid age married men Freemasons top the ratio list then political people then football coaches and boy scouts and as for all priest the number ratio all are about the same be it prot or cat.

Just because one is a homosexual does not make him a pedo but there are all different types of poofters, I have come across some real total idiot poofters at times that there mental condition was totally out of control and some that are not a problem as they are not stupid total morons.
Not to mention I have come across people that one would not say they are gay at all but they are predators regardless type and normally a Jail bird type moron that has no regard for others.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As for pedo's I think that it's the ratio that one has to look at, as to what type is a pedo and by far it's homosexuals by a huge degree of the worst real bad types.
I had the info some years ago, I would have to find it but I think it's like over by far homosexuals that are pedos and as for mid age married men Freemasons top the ratio list then political people then football coaches and boy scouts and as for all priest the number ratio all are about the same be it prot or cat.

Just because one is a homosexual does not make him a pedo but there are all different types of poofters, I have come across some real total idiot poofters at times that there mental condition was totally out of control and some that are not a problem as they are not stupid total morons.
Not to mention I have come across people that one would not say they are gay at all but they are predators regardless type and normally a Jail bird type moron that has no regard for others.

Walking around in a parade with feathers in their behinds is called "LOVE" these days. I call it stupidity and perversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a Coptic christian? They have demonstrable espiscopal authority and a valid Eucharist..

Peace!
I disagree that any Eucharist is valid, but they are known for keeping the Sabbath and Sunday. The one is a Biblical directive and the other purely "traditions of men".

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I disagree that any Eucharist is valid

Your disagreement has no bearing on its Truth.

Here's Ignatius , Bishop of the Church in Antioch to clarify it for you:

Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is administered either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And even now the Pope is refusing to deal with the issue, likening accused bishops of being "like Jesus on Good Friday".
Pope Francis Says Accused Pastors Are Like Jesus on ‘Good Friday’

He is also dismissing McCarrick's abuses as "a private matter"!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really Einstein??
Since the burden is on you to prove there was transubstantiated wine present - and you know you cannot - you attempt to shift the burden upon me to prove a negative. Sorry, Dead Bread, but your papal Jedi mind tricks do not work on me.
You, like all papists, simply never have a theological leg to stand on, do you? Jesus did not begin His High Priestly ministry until AFTER He ascended to heaven and entered the Heavenly Sanctuary:

8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore [it is] of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: (Excerpt proudly cited from the King James Version, Hebrews 8:1-4)​
As for “pedophiles” – there are just as many, if not MORE in your Protestantsects.
Yes, the problem is so widespread in Protestantism that all we ever hear about are the papists sexually abusing kids, papal leadership covering it up, paying out "hush money", bullying parents into "being loyal to Mother Church", etc., right? And all the while, the liberal news media which absolutely despises us Trumpster Bible thumping fundamentalist Protestants - which incidentally is currently engaged in a gushing love fest with the papacy and its liberal globalist Pedophile-in-Chief Jorge - just turns a blind eye to all your alleged "Protestant abuse", right?
Just as our Lord blessed and broke the bread at the Last Supper – He does the very SAME thing here in the Road to Emmaus. The broken bread symbolizes his battered Body – and it was at THAT point that they recognized Him.
Once again, you've managed to raise the bar of Biblical ignorance a bit higher when that appeared not possible. It says He was known to them in the "breaking of bread", not "eating of bread". Do you really expect us to believe that the instant Jesus broke that bread and these two men:
  • having run the gauntlet of experiencing in just a short time utterly profound devastation
  • followed by a powerful sermon such as they'd never heard
  • and finally the absolute, unspeakable elation of realizing that Jesus was not only alive, but had been with them all that time...
...bothered to eat anything? You can bet that the only thing that entered their mouths when Jesus appeared to them was a fly as there jaws dropped and hung down to the floor. The only thing they cared about at that moment was getting word back to Jerusalem of the risen Savior...even if it meant stumbling in the dark the entire 6 miles it took them to get back there with the good news...just like a pedophile priest who can't wait to get back to his altar boys.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only according to the press and the ignorant - NOT to the insurance companies who report them . . .
You mean the same liberal media that laughs along with celebritards who say things during awards shows like "only Christians and ex-crackheads thank Jesus"? (Of course, they mean "Protestants" b/c catholics seldom to never thank anyone but "Mary").

As for "the ignorant", what can you say about those who claim a piece of dead bread and a cup of alcoholic wine can change into anything but a disappointed palate and a drunken and disorderly charge?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Walking around in a parade with feathers in their behinds is called "LOVE" these days. I call it stupidity and perversion.
Brace yourself it's only going to get much worse sadly, what a disgrace to celebrate degenerate depravity.
I can't believe it, I and others I know are like stop the world, we want to get off it and out of this madness.
I would never of believed that it would come to this, that the degenerates are in control and the hatred that they have towards anyone who challenges them is just insane.
The power that the sodomites have now is something that I would have never of believed, they are like the Nazis were shoving people around and brainwashing tec 24/7 with idiots like that on TV all the time, it makes me want to throw up.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all - your last statement is a really stupid and ignorant LIE. Please show me the verbiage in the Catechism that states that the observance of Sunday worship is based on "no Scriptural authority". PLEASE show me . . .
Dead Bread, not only are you Biblically ignorant, but you seem to lack basic research skills. I've already told you the name of the book: The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine by Priest Peter Geiermann, C.SS.R. The quote is on page 50. Good thing Sherlock Holmes' axiom, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data" doesn't come with capital punishment, Dead Bread LOL
Secondly - I've already shown you several times where the NT points to the LORD'S Day (Sunday) as the day when the Church met - NOT Saturday (Acts 20:7, 1 Cor. 16:2, Col. 2:16-17).
And I've already debunked each one of these "proof" texts. See post 418.
Finally - the fact that I proved that the ancient Coptic Christians recognized BOTH the Sabbath and Sunday worship
Dead Bread, why do you insist on proving that which I've never tried to disprove? Is it because you cannot disprove that Christians throughout the world kept the Sabbath until the papacy forced them to abandon it?
Listen, Einstein - need I remind you what Jesus said about that Sabbath?Mark 2:27
Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."
No, I don't need to be reminded of that verse, but it seems you need to be reminded of the one that follows - the one that proves which day is "the Lord's day":
"Therefore the Son of Man is also LORD of the SABBATH." (Sunday is just a work day, D. B.)

Since he FULFILLED the Sabbath, Paul stated: Col. 2:16-17 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration OR A SABBATH DAY. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
Papists have never had a reputation for excelling in hermeneutics - which is why Martin Luther kicked Johann Eck's butt all the way back to the Vatican. Thank you for continuing the tradition. Paul's words contextually have to do with CEREMONIAL SABBATHS, which you can read about in Leviticus 23, if you'd bother to read anything except your silly catechisms and papal apologist propaganda. Anyone reading Paul's words to the Colossians with their eyes open can see that passage has to do with the things which:
  • Moses wrote on paper (try hammering a nail through Tables of Stone and see what that gets you)
  • had to do with ceremonies (of which the weekly Sabbath was in no way a part)
  • were shadows (which the weekly Sabbath was never - it was created before sin when all was light)
  • were laws against the people (Moses specifically says the law he wrote on paper was against them, not what God Himself wrote with His own finger on two Tables of Stone)
"A text without a context is a pretext." And a papist who protects a rapist is an obstructionist.
I suggest you do your homework . . .
Why? Does the Iron Chef really need to concern himself when his challenger is a blind papist who doesn't know good Bread from bad?
You CAN'T be this stupid, Phoney Man. There is no "monstrance" used in the Mass. A Monstrance is used for purposes of exposition - NOT consecration.
Sorry. I forgot how sensitive you papists are about your rituals that so closely resemble those of lewd and lascivious pagan, sex-cult religions. Yes, the union of the "male generative principle" wafer and the "female generative principle" monstrance takes place after the mass has ended. My mistake.
Again - you CAN'T really be this stupid. Col. 2:16-17 absolutely destroys your position.
Pretty sure I soundly debunked your Colossians 2:16-17 "proof" text just a bit higher in this very post, if you care to check.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your disagreement has no bearing on its Truth.

Here's Ignatius , Bishop of the Church in Antioch to clarify it for you:

Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is administered either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it.
This is what's known as "argument from authority", which essentially says, "I'm right because such-and-such authority says so" without consideration of the other person's acceptance or rejection of said authority. Both parties must agree on a mutual authority if meaningful dialogue can happen. That's why we Protestants appeal to the Bible, and while that sometimes opens up debate over which versions are more reliable, the Spirit of discernment is more than adequate to succor us.

Isaiah 8:20 says: "To the Law and the Testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

Bishops who speak contrary to the Law and the Testimony - meaning the Word of God - can be safely ignored. Jesus Himself in John 6:63 plainly explained what He meant by "eat My flesh/drink My blood" in the immediately preceding verses - He said in verse "It is the Spirit that quickeneth; THE FLESH PROFITTETH NOTHING: THE WORDS I SPEAK UNTO YOU, they are Spirit and they are life."

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And even now the Pope is refusing to deal with the issue, likening accused bishops of being "like Jesus on Good Friday".
Pope Francis Says Accused Pastors Are Like Jesus on ‘Good Friday’

He is also dismissing McCarrick's abuses as "a private matter"!
If Benedict was still Pope, the liberal news media would see to it that crucifixes surrounded the Vatican as numerously as they did around the walls of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

But they love this globalist, hippie, leftist pope who preaches climate change doom and gloom, preaches "human rights" directly from the Rerum Novarum playbook, gun control, open borders so poverty stricken catholics from Latin/other papal dominant, poverty stricken nations can invade and obtain "redistributed wealth" from wealthier Protestant nations, etc, because totalitarianism cannot be achieved except by first separating the people from their guns and their money.

That's why the 24 hour news cycle is so unbelievably quiet, whereas in the past you couldn't escape it. Seems sexually abused children at the hands of pedophile rapists priests have joined the unborn on the list of children leftists care least about.

Reactions: Enoch111

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He said in verse "It is the Spirit that quickeneth; THE FLESH PROFITTETH NOTHING: THE WORDS I SPEAK UNTO YOU, they are Spirit and they are life."

Indeed, so put aside your carnal understanding and belive HIS words:

Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.

For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, so put aside your carnal understanding and belive HIS words:

Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.

For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.
A spiritual understanding leads one to conclude that Jesus' words about eating His flesh and drinking His blood are symbolic of the act of consuming His Word - based on Jesus' own words in John 6:63. A carnal understanding establishes the "cannibalization of Christ" in the Eucharist.