Who and What are You??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ==Gismys=God is my Souce=Gismys!!! I am a Holy Bible-believing(every Word) born-again believer that has accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and am now a member of God's eternal family as a son of God and a joint heir with Jesus!! Can you say the same?? Who are you? Do you know? Think about it!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Mayflower:

I am a pilgrim seeking to always worship God freely in Spirit and in Truth. I am a Christian desiring to always grow in my relationship with God and other believers.

Reactions: dev553344

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a True Child of God, and that would be one who belongs to the Family of Circumcision.

Genesis 17:14 NLT - "Any male who fails to be circumcised will be cut off from the covenant family for breaking the covenant." - Physical circumcision always points to Spiritual Circumcision (the removal of the Curse of Adam and Eve). Those who know that their heart no longer is Cursed, they belong to the Covenant Family, the Family of Circumcision. (I wish pastors would begin teaching "us" the actual Bible.)

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had no say-so in being circumcised - and no say-so in being infant-baptized.
At 19 I was baptized again, having no independent recollection of the first baptism.
At 20 I was baptized in the Holy Spirit.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer for those that have never talked to God!

Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ==Gismys=God is my Souce=Gismys!!! I am a Holy Bible-believing(every Word) born-again believer that has accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and am now a member of God's eternal family as a son of God and a joint heir with Jesus!! Can you say the same?? Who are you? Do you know? Think about it!
Amen!!!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie Belafonte. Little guy, big hair, big heart, C'mon. Well that's what my nipper says.

Me, well I am old and over weight some what than I would want to be and worn out, but as for the Bible ? well I say that it was inspired by the Holy Spirit and that one could read it cover to cover and not pick up on such at all and I have found such people who I know that just do not get it because they are not supposed to in fact because they are Carnal as they come or possessed most likely. I do not know why they are as such truly, but they claim that the Bible is just a man made book cunningly crafted.
I think it's that they are so wound up in themselves over all that they have no concept past their own drive for themselves and they do not truly Love anyone. there love is for themselves first and foremost, they can not truly give freely.
Jesus Gave ? so such as that is not picked up on to the carnal mind at all because they do not believe in giving truly.
We seen the way that Jesus was treated and he did no wrong to anyone, but look at the crowd they loved a thief more so than the Saviour, why ? well the power of Sin blinds one due to the great deceptions of the Titch. yes the minds of they are cursed, such as they do injury to Christ Jesus and all that they come across every day, for they are beast a burden much like wolves, wild like a Boars. the story of the casting pearls before them is a fact.
Jesus came and such only worked to devour him just like a wild Boar would do.
One has to be carful of such Boars and truly understand where they are coming from.
I have seen from a young age kids who were a stiff necked type who really are truly only sooks at heart, cry baby's demanding types, I myself was always seeking God from as young as I can remember and I had faith in Jesus, I can not remember ever not having faith in Jesus, but I never knew him truly, I only knew of him. but it was only one day when I was 36yo that Jesus Christ came to me in an instant, Bang ! and I knew him and he knew me. boy what a experience that was, I was blown away, much like Paul was.
I would say that I had a desire for God always and I would read the Bible every day until I could not keep my eyes open or so hard see the words that I had to go to bed, I was thriving to read the bible as I loved it so much that I could not put it down, but for the body is weak but the Spirit is willing ! the Bible is the most interesting thing to read, nothing comes remotely close to the greatness of such a book. you never ever get bored reading it. it inspires it educates it opens the mind to God and I could go on and on describing such till the cows come home.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Devin Wintch, and I follow the Holy Spirit of God, and enjoy his word in the bible. I both fear and love God.