will the antichrist be revealed by 2016?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
has anyone heard about this? i have heard that the occultist have plannned to usher in the antichrist in between 2012-2016. tom horn says that occultists for years have believed those dates to be significant.

what do you all think?

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why would anyone believe anything that occultists say?
If he arrives by 2016, then he does. If he doesn't, then he doesn't.
What worries me more, is that when he does arrive, the Pre-Tribbers won't believe it when they are told that this person is the AC because they believe that God PROMISED them that they would be gone when he arrives - and they won't be.
Unfortunately, that is what happens when you believe a false, Satanic doctrine.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Yom Kippur, September 26th, 2012, is the day that the anti-Christ arose from the Red Sea, @ 17 months after he was killed by a deadly wound to the head from a Navy Seal team.; Osama bin Laden. I met him eye to eye , twice..& the False prophet also, by whom I witnessed huge pillars of fire he called down 3 times on different nights.

The 7 year week of Daniel began on that day. 1260 days later, is March 9th, 2016....the day of a great solar eclipse....The beginning of the Great Tribulation, & the exact day that the Anti-Christ is anointed with power.....& the exact day the Two witnesses are also.

“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’[c] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."

"The Holy Place" is the alter erected within the Al asqa Mosque, in Jerusalem, upon the exact place that Issac was offered up & that David laid plans to build the first temple [ Solomon ]. The Abomination is that here Bin Laden will demand worship, along with the talking idol that is set up there, & the blood-letting of Jews & Christians who refuse to worship them there....maybe by the hundreds a day.......

2019, Autumn...around Yom Kippur...is the time of the Lord Jesus' return...to bring firey vengence.& gather His elect.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
John S said:
Why would anyone believe anything that occultists say?
If he arrives by 2016, then he does. If he doesn't, then he doesn't.
What worries me more, is that when he does arrive, the Pre-Tribbers won't believe it when they are told that this person is the AC because they believe that God PROMISED them that they would be gone when he arrives - and they won't be.
Unfortunately, that is what happens when you believe a false, Satanic doctrine.
veteran is that you?

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
My guess would be the first part of May 2018... That would be 70 yrs after Israel (Fig tree) was planted in 1948, and 40 years after Israel seized control of Old Jerusalem in June 1967. "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be done" (Mark 13:30). Depending on the length of a generation, my prediction would be Satan by 5-6-18, followed by Christ in 9-24-18. But a lot needs to happen pretty quickly for that to pan out. If nothing happens by those dates, I'll deny ever writing this embarrassing post :)

* Disclosure; My prediction means absolutely nothing .... no one knows diddly squat

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Dan57 said:
My guess would be the first part of May 2018... That would be 70 yrs after Israel (Fig tree) was planted in 1948, and 40 years after Israel seized control of Old Jerusalem in June 1967. "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be done" (Mark 13:30). Depending on the length of a generation, my prediction would be Satan by 5-6-18, followed by Christ in 9-24-18. But a lot needs to happen pretty quickly for that to pan out. If nothing happens by those dates, I'll deny ever writing this embarrassing post :)

* Disclosure; My prediction means absolutely nothing .... no one knows diddly squat
well i'm not about to put dates on Christ. But i just wanted to speculate on the freemasons/illuminatis predictions of the revealing of the antichrist. or atleast i think it was the freemasons, correct me if i'm wrong.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
The world is going to end in 2012 , just ask the Mayans
The world is going to end in 2000
The world is going to end in 1988
Now the world is going to end 2012 to 2016

See a pattern here teamventure ?

Somewhere on the internet is a list of all the times the world is going to end , its a long list , and the world is still here.

Best wishes

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
read my origional post and not just the thread title arnie manitoba. i stated in this very thread that i'm not a date setter.
i was speculating on if and why they are trying to usher in the antichrist by 2016. that's their plans not my predictions. it's two different things.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
teamventure said:
read my origional post and not just the thread title arnie manitoba. i stated in this very thread that i'm not a date setter.
i was speculating on if and why they are trying to usher in the antichrist by 2016. that's their plans not my predictions. it's two different things.
OK Gotcha , sorry.

I am curious to know who these Occultists are.

I like Tom Horn , and he has some interesting ideas , but do I believe him ???? .... most of the time NO !!!.

Wasn't he one of the 2012 guys ?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
ok no problem.
i guess i owe you an answer i'm assuming that it's the illuminati and UN which is supposedly occultist. makes sense that the UN would be Occult if they are working for a one world government.
anyway, Tom Horn talks about codes which i am skeptical of so i dunno.
and as far as being one of the 2012 guys he was but probably not in the context you were thinking. to my knowledge the 2012 mayan calendar stuff predicted the end of a dispensation and a new order, not the end of the world. meaning that the new age would be just that, new age beliefs. it's obviously a deception but knowing the deceptions and how they work can be revealing.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
teamventure said:
ok no problem.
i guess i owe you an answer i'm assuming that it's the illuminati and UN which is supposedly occultist. makes sense that the UN would be Occult if they are working for a one world government.
anyway, Tom Horn talks about codes which i am skeptical of so i dunno.
and as far as being one of the 2012 guys he was but probably not in the context you were thinking. to my knowledge the 2012 mayan calendar stuff predicted the end of a dispensation and a new order, not the end of the world. meaning that the new age would be just that, new age beliefs. it's obviously a deception but knowing the deceptions and how they work can be revealing.
Not calling them occult but the UN is a dangerous entity if you study it carefully. Their attempt for control was done via the global warming scam , they cannot control the energy producers in the world so the UN tried to control the exhaust pipes in the world.

They made up a crisis (global warming) .... and provided a solution (carbon credit trading) and they would be the saviors of the planet

They almost made it work. Scary stuff , but nobody takes notice.

This is real life facts .... not some supposed secret Illuminati masonic nonsense. Many Masons are just a bunch of 80 year old alcoholics and their membership has dwindled to almost nothing. They can barely run their own little club anymore , let alone run the world. Some good masons out there .... but they are not a threat to anybody.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
yeah i was suspectfull about the global warming stuff but didn't know it was that closely related to the UN. nice stuff.
you're right about the masons but the illuminati is a little different than your average mason since it's the elite 1% that actually know what's going on.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
teamventure said:
yeah i was suspectfull about the global warming stuff but didn't know it was that closely related to the UN. nice stuff.
you're right about the masons but the illuminati is a little different than your average mason since it's the elite 1% that actually know what's going on.
I studied it daily from day one .... scarry as hell ... because i knew the motive behind it ..... by the way I am not a conspiracy theory guy , and what I say is factual and not conjecture .

Abundant energy (oil and gas) , abundant resources (lumber and mining) , and personal freedom and the free enterprise system loosely based on Christian values is the single reason North America has prospered.

Belief in God and the knowledge of a heavenly savior underpin the majority of North American citizens.

The UN hates nearly everything we stand for , they believe in planet earth and worship mother nature , they think we are the enemy of the planet and they think they are the saviors of the planet.

Much of the UN is composed of such folks , and they realized they can never control the big energy companies , and never stop progress .... so they had a clever plan .... to take control of all the exhaust pipes and smoke stacks of the world .... and then they have complete control . Very clever ..... and by the way it includes the chimney in the home where you live !!!!!

In order to implement their plan they used the common tactic of brainwash and propaganda
1. Create a fearful enemy (Global warming) ... and scare the people
2. Provide a solution (UN in charge of energy) (falsely claiming mankind is causing warming)
3. Brainwash the population to be prepared for the "warming deniers" ...
4. Convince everyone the UN is the savior for the planet

It almost worked !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God cooler heads have prevailed , the planet actuality stopped warming in 1998 (that is why they cleverly changed it from global warming to climate change )

Like I said , scarry stuff when you dig deep ..... but the average person is oblivious.

Remember the UN hates Israel and gave Yassar Arafat the Nobel peace prize .... how twisted and evil is that.!!!!!!!!!!!

The UN would like to see the world population reduced to less than a billion people (abortion , be gay etc)

They see humans as a harmful species on earth.

trivia: A lot of Americans want the UN Headquarters to leave New York

The UN has discussed it for years.

Guess where they are thinking of moving UN world headquarters ?

Babylon Iraq !!!!!!!!!!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
very chilling Arnie, very chilling. is suppose the reason people will starve during the tribulation won't be because of famine but because they will control the worlds food supply.

David Montaigne

Oct 8, 2014
Although most Christians believe you can't know timing, and usually cite Matthew 24:36 as their proof, the original Greek verb "oiden" is past tense and should be translated into English as "no one has known" or even "no one has known yet" (in 33 A.D.) See Young's Literal Translation - it clarifies some slight misunderstandings that arise in common English language Bibles.

So many other verses indicate that all will be known eventually:

[SIZE=14pt]“For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known.” Luke 8:17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“These words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.” Daniel 12:9[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come.” Revelation 3:3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief.” 1 Thessalonians 5:4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I think that the many astronomical details given in descriptions[/SIZE] of future skies during end times prophecies allows us, using modern astronomical software, to search out times when the descriptions given match the skies of the future. Based on these descriptions plus other biblical clues, I believe the Antichrist will be revealed in the middle of the final 7 years on June 6, 2016.

The start of the 7 years happens to be December 21, 2012 - the end of the Long Count in the Mayan Calendar.
The end on December 21, 2019 is a Sabbath, and the first day of winter, and is Kislev 24 in the Hebrew calendar (see Haggai and Matthew for significance)
The skies during the week of 12/21-28/2019 have the sun, moon, and planets moving in ways that act out all major steps of an ancient Jewish wedding ceremony in the sky.
I believe this is Christ (represented astronomically by the Sun) marrying His bride (us on Earth.)
On June 6, 2016 - the planet Venus (Morningstar, Lucifer, Antichrist) has a rare alignment behind/opposite(anti-) the sun (Christ)
It is the 6th day of the sixth month of the year ending in 6 in these years - a 6/6/6 date.
If the Antichrist is shot in the head 1260 days after 12/21/2012, and appears fatally wounded but rises miraculously healed 3 days later (mimicing Christ) that will be June 6, 2016
It is exactly one 49 year jubilee after the Israelis took back East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount on June 6, 1967

There is MUCH, MUCH more in some of the books I have written on these subjects:
End Times and 2019 - focuses on the end of the seven years in December 2019
Antichrist 2016-2019 - focuses on the Antichrist and June 2016

I know some will say I'm just hawking my books here but I give the basic answers above for free
I'm just allowing the few who are really interested in the evidence and details to learn more if they choose to.

God Bless,

David Montaigne

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
thanks for sharing. i too believe that verse in daniel 12 is talking about the knowledge that will come about in the last days.
we have people like perry stone, jonathan caun, mark blizt, and others who are getting insight on what many scriptures were saying.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who read the Bible carefully, recognize that no one person is the antichrist, but is anyone who tries to place themselves as Christ or opposes him by teaching religious doctrine that is false. The word antichrist(s) means literally "against (or instead of) Christ" and occurs a total of five times, both singular and plural, in two of John's writings.(1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3; 2 John 7)

The apostle John identified who the antichrists are by saying: "Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour."(1 John 2:18)

John was cognizant that antichrists were already present in the 1st century, pushing views about Jesus Christ that were lies.(1 John 2:22) John also was aware that in the year 98 C.E., it was "the last hour" before full blown apostasy would happen. He realized that, as the last of the apostles, he was proving to be a "restraint" (2 Thess 2:7) to the apostasy that Jesus foretold at Matthew 13:24-30 and the explanation at verses 36-43.

And John further identified that antichrists were once part of the original Christian congregation by saying: "They (the antichrists) went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But they went out so that it might be shown that not all are of our sort."(1 John 2:19)

All who are not in agreement with Christ Jesus, who are not his followers, are against him or antichrists. Jesus said: "Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."(Matt 12:30) Hence, in its fullest sense, the term antichrist would refer to those who oppose or lyingly claim to be Christ or his representatives that would include the churches of Christendom, for they have told falsehoods about Jesus, teaching others that he is part of a Trinity, that he is God as well as other false doctrines.

The churches of Christendom originated from those who left the original Christian congregation and became apostates. Before his death in about 100 C.E., John was well aware that there was brewing apostasy by the antichrists who "went out from us, but they were not of our sort, for is they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us."(1 John 2:19)

Even some 40 years earlier, the apostle Paul said to the Ephesian elders: "I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves."(Acts 20:29, 30)

Thus, we now have antichrists all over the earth, for Christendom (that came into existence in the 4th century with help of Roman Emperor Constantine) has its fingers in many, many places. Of course at the forefront are Christendom's religious leaders who insure that lies or falsehoods continue until the "great tribulation" that is coming soon.(Matt 24:21)

At that time, Christendom along all other false religions on earth will be dealt a death blow by the "ten horns" or the political governments under the direction of the "scarlet-colored wild beast" or the United Nations.(Rev 17:3, 12, 16, 17) This will decimate all antichrists forever that have lived under the umbrella of Babylon the Great (world empire of false religion), never to rise up again.(Rev 17:5)

Doxiemom

Oct 17, 2014
I think what you are hearing about is misinformed. What has been talked about lately are the prophecies of a 13th century Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel.

His prophecies seemed to have been true and there is yet one to happen, coming soon in 2017.

There are several good links , easy to google. A good read.

You can decide if he is one of those who will prophecy as spoken of in Scripture concerning the last days.