World War III

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there will be a WWIII prior to the end of this world?

• Yes, prior to the tribulation.

• Yes, during the tribulation.

• Yes, all out war at the end of the tribulation.

• No, the tribulation will be a time of world peace.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer on Christ's coming after the tribulation like He said in Matthew 24. I believe on that day of His coming is when a lightening fast war will take place with Him doing battle with His angels against His enemies here on earth, and God bringing His consuming fire on earth.

I also understand by our Lord, that the end will be a time of world peace, a time when we no longer hear of wars and rumors of wars, like He showed in Matthew 24, and Apostle Paul showed in 1 Thess.5 with the deceived at the end who will be saying, "Peace and safety" having come, and then a "sudden destruction" comes upon them.

But I have also left open the idea that Satan's hosts may do something on a grand scale that will help bring in the Antichrist to start that false time of world "Peace and safety" for the very end.

Could it be there will be a WWIII to bring in the false messiah?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is coming again, no one knows when and his return will take us all by surprise.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ref OP.
When I was 25 I had all the answers....
Now, I have come to the place where I know nothing 100%, and I think that now, nothing at all would surprise me.

I have no firm conviction either way on that question.
A bit like the rapture thing- " Wait and see how it all pans out!"

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to believe that there could not be a WWIII, because I understand the battle of Armageddon on the last day of this world actually being fought by our Lord Jesus and His angels when He comes like Revelation 19 shows.

The Pre-trib Rapture theory confuses that though, as Hal Lindsay interpreted a WWIII event to be a sign of Jesus coming to rapture the Church, and then the tribulation would start right after that.

For that reason, knowing the proper order per God's Word being the tribulation happens first, then Armageddon on the last day of this world being when Jesus gathers His Church, I'm not so sure a WWIII event won't be used to bringing the world peace event ordained for the tribulation at the very end of this world, prior to Christ's coming and our gathering to Him.