disability

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ahhhhhh, excuse me, could the holier than thou crowd please step to the right; ascension clothes are pressed and waiting for you.......and all the rest of the riff-raff, there'll be no asbestos lined shoes as an entrance gift to the hot party!
Jesus is indeed "holier than thou", and here's what He said:

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is indeed "holier than thou", and here's what He said:

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
I can see you're very happy Jack, that those poor souls at the hot party will get what you think they deserve! How do I know this? Your highlighting and large print sing that song!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see you're very happy Jack, that those poor souls at the hot party will get what you think they deserve! How do I know this? Your highlighting and large print sing that song!
If I was happy for people to burn in Hell I wouldn't be warning them. Maybe the people who aren't warning of "the everlasting fire" are Satan's children who are happy?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I was happy for people to burn in Hell I wouldn't be warning them. Maybe the people who aren't warning of "the everlasting fire" are Satan's children who are happy?
....and you think you are warning them! Lol......and why should they take any notice? you don't offer any hope.....not even a glimmer......it seems you glory in the disaster!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....and you think you are warning them! Lol......and why should they take any notice? you don't offer any hope.....not even a glimmer......it seems you glory in the disaster!
Belief in Hell is not required for "everlasting" residency. Jesus said so.