More Signs of the last Days!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Age and World Cannot Last much Longer We are near the End of Days!!
07-17-19, 10:20 AM
Neuralink Founder Elon Musk Says First Prototype To Connect Human Brains To Computers With Implantable Microchips Powered By AI Ready In 2020

by Geoffrey Grider

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold onto your britches, don't throw them away just yes. Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged".

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

MAN canno do anything unless God allow it. Immortality is only found in him. he's something to chew on,
"4 Steps to Immortality: From Neuralink to Nirvana | Answers With Joe"

PICJAG.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:18 Here is WISDOM.
Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING ... .

I think I found the source of your theological failings.

Let me know when you have enough WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING to solve the SIMPLE concepts. Until then, PLEASE do not simply cite Scripture. -- I can READ it for myself, AND ALSO INTERPRET IT for myself.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Okay ,call me stupid ,but I'm not understanding how the rapture needs signs ,yet still can happen at anytime .Anyone care to help?

Reactions: Davy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The signs we are seeing worldwide tell us that Jesus is at the door ready to return and we know the rapture comes first so how close must the rapture be if we are seeing all the signs of the very near return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and o set up His eternal kingdom? Are you ready to meet Jesus??

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I found the source of your theological failings.

Let me know when you have enough WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING to solve the SIMPLE concepts. Until then, PLEASE do not simply cite Scripture. -- I can READ it for myself, AND ALSO INTERPRET IT for myself.

Bobby Jo
If you had "understanding", then you would connect with 1 Kings 10:14, and learn from the "number of man" named Solomon, who did have "wisdom".

It's not about the literal number, but rather that he received a specific amount of Gold in a years time.

Gold is what to us?
Ans. Money, or as it now is becoming, " digitized cash", "crypto-currency" such as Bitcoin etc.
Now, go read up on "Universal Basic Income".

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The signs we are seeing worldwide tell us that Jesus is at the door ready to return and we know the rapture comes first so how close must the rapture be if we are seeing all the signs of the very near return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and o set up His eternal kingdom? Are you ready to meet Jesus??

The signs Jesus gave His Church aren't about a rapture happening first. You got that idea from men, those who push the false Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The signs that happen first are nation against nation, great earthquakes, pestilences, the beginning of sorrows Jesus said. Then the building of another Jewish temple with sacrifices again in Jerusalem by agreement with the coming Antichrist. And then that Antichrist in Jerusalem will end those sacrifices in Jerusalem and instead place the abomination idol that makes desolate, and demand that all bow in worship to the image of the beast or be killed. The deceived will be saying "Peace and safety", as the Antichrist is going to cause craft to prosper and will destroy using peace. Christ's elect Church will be persecuted by those deceived, for those who stand in Christ will give a Testimony against the beast. THEN...immediately after that tribulation, the Church may expect Jesus' return to defeat His enemies on earth, and rapture His Church.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching up) comes before nation against nation, great earthquakes, pestilences, the beginning of sorrows Jesus said. Then the building of another Jewish temple with sacrifices again in Jerusalem by agreement with the coming Antichrist. And then that Antichrist in Jerusalem will end those sacrifices in Jerusalem and instead place the abomination idol that makes desolate, and demand that all bow in worship to the image of the beast or be killed. The deceived will be saying "Peace and safety", as the Antichrist is going to cause craft to prosper and will destroy using peace. Those unbelievers that were left behind but then see their error and become believers will be persecuted by those deceived, for those who stand in Christ will give a Testimony against the beast and many will be killed. Jesus says pray that you be counted worthy to escape these tribulations as you are not appointed to wrath. Those who stand in Christ will give a Testimony against the beast. THEN...immediately after that tribulation expect Jesus's
return to earth with the raptured believers to destroy all evil
Jesus return to earth with the raptured beliervers to destroy all evil and set up His eternal kingdom here on the re-newed to perfection earth where God makes His home with His eternal family.

Jesus' return to defeat His enemies on earth, and rapture His Church.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching up) comes before nation against nation, great earthquakes, pestilences, the beginning of sorrows Jesus said. Then the building of another Jewish temple with sacrifices again in Jerusalem by agreement with the coming Antichrist. And then that Antichrist in Jerusalem will end those sacrifices in Jerusalem and instead place the abomination idol that makes desolate, and demand that all bow in worship to the image of the beast or be killed. The deceived will be saying "Peace and safety", as the Antichrist is going to cause craft to prosper and will destroy using peace. Those unbelievers that were left behind but then see their error and become believers will be persecuted by those deceived, for those who stand in Christ will give a Testimony against the beast and many will be killed. Jesus says pray that you be counted worthy to escape these tribulations as you are not appointed to wrath. Those who stand in Christ will give a Testimony against the beast. THEN...immediately after that tribulation expect Jesus's
return to earth with the raptured believers to destroy all evil
Jesus return to earth with the raptured beliervers to destroy all evil and set up His eternal kingdom here on the re-newed to perfection earth where God makes His home with His eternal family.

Jesus' return to defeat His enemies on earth, and rapture His Church.

You've got the rapture in the wrong timing.

Christ's gathering of His Church happens immediately after... the tribulation, like He said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27.

Apostle Paul showed the same thing in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-9 that the Antichrist must appear in Jerusalem sitting in a rebuilt temple, proclaiming himself as God, working signs and lying wonders. That will cause a great falling away from Christ by many. And then Jesus will come to gather His Church and destroy that Antichrist with the brightness of His coming.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to fight and argue against what Jesus says maybe He will allow you to be left behind!!!But why do that??===Jesus says pray that you be counted worthy to escape these tribulations as you are not appointed to wrath.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

I thought according to rapturist,Christ was always at the door.So my next question,how do you follow some signs and not others,especially since Christ told us in Mark 13 as well as Matthew 24 everything that will and must happen before His return ,therefore eliminating an imminent return.

So I ask,when did Christ return become imminent?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
If you want to fight and argue against what Jesus says maybe He will allow you to be left behind!!!But why do that??===Jesus says pray that you be counted worthy to escape these tribulations as you are not appointed to wrath.

Why do you pick and choose what He says?Example He clearly states that His return is after the tribulation ,why do you ignore this fact.

It's His wrath that you must worry about if unsaved for scripture says many tims ,we shall go through tribulations.

One does not need to be raptured in order to escape His wrath,you don't think He dosn't know who's His?

Psalms 91:7 "A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand, But it shall not come nigh thee."

If you understood this verse you would see God has you,without this false rapture!!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two huge last days signs were Israel being re-born as a nation in May 15,1948 and Israel regaining control of Jerusalem July 1867
Rapture any day now and then a few years later at the end of the Armageddon battle Jesus will return with us raptured believers to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom on earth and make His home with His eternal family!! Jack Van IMPE has a greatBible prophech teaching on the rapture==Google it===Jesus says pray that you be counted worthy to escape these tribulations as you are not appointed to wrath. "" JULY 19, 2019 Jack Van Impe Presents | #Jack Van Impe Presents — July 20, 2019 ""