NON-OSAS Spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I need some help clearing this up in my head, hopefully you can help. :(

(1.) Why would the devil (Antichrist spirit) accuse those who are no longer condemned in Christ to hell damnation?

(2.) Those who think believers can fall away from God and be eternally lost is obviously a lie, so wouldn't that be accusation #1?

(3.) Does NON-OSAS have the spirit of accusation?

What do you think based on your debating experience and the scriptures below..

Neh 6:13 They were hoping to intimidate me and make me sin. Then they would be able to accuse and discredit me.

Job 1:6 One day the members of the heavenly court came to present themselves before the LORD, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.

Psa 27:12 Do not let me fall into their hands. For they accuse me of things I've never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.

Psa 31:18 Silence their lying lips— those proud and arrogant lips that accuse the godly.

Psa 35:11 Malicious witnesses testify against me. They accuse me of crimes I know nothing about.

Isa 50:8 He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me!

Isa 54:17 But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

Jer 2:29 Why do you accuse me of doing wrong? You are the ones who have rebelled,” says the LORD.

Eze 22:9 People accuse others falsely and send them to their death. You are filled with idol worshipers and people who do obscene things.

Zec 3:1 Then the angel showed me Jeshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD. The Accuser, Satan, was there at the angel's right hand, making accusations against Jeshua.

Jhn 8:46 Which of you can truthfully accuse me of sin? And since I am telling you the truth, why don't you believe me?

Act 24:13 These men cannot prove the things they accuse me of doing.

Act 26:7 In fact, that is why the twelve tribes of Israel zealously worship God night and day, and they share the same hope I have. Yet, Your Majesty, they accuse me for having this hope!

Rom 2:15 They demonstrate that God's law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.

Rom 8:33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one--for God himself has given us right standing with himself.

1Pe 2:12 Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.

Jde 1:9 But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse the devil of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (This took place when Michael was arguing with the devil about Moses' body.)

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

"It's more of a spirit of pride. Human pride opposes salvation being a free gift. Human pride wants to deserve salvation. You would think that knowing that you can be saved without having to live up to God's standard of perfection would bring relief and hope and it does, but for some, they prefer to slog it out, trying to be good enough to deserve Heaven. Human pride wants to appeal to its own merit, and hard work as if salvation is something to win or to earn.

To human pride, there is something somewhat romantic about the spiritual quest, of seasons of fasting and self-abasement and ascetism and enlightenment, something about a journey in search of truth. That is more far more desirable to those ruled by their pride than the truth that we are nothing but worms, and miserable wretches who deserve nothing but God's contempt. Human pride doesn't take into account how offensive and repugnant our sin is to God. We have lost sight of that. We don't realize what we look like to God.

So human pride wants to, at best, make salvation a synthesis of God's grace and human effort. Human effort is either placed at the front or at the end. We either must work to get saved or we have to work to stay saved. Either way, at some point, salvation still depends on us from a pride standpoint. To those ruled by pride, salvation can never actually be "free." That is the spirit behind the anti-OSAS mentality."

- shiloh357 www(dot)worthychristianforums(dot)com

Godbless.

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does NON-OSAS have the spirit of accusation?
It would seem that way.

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
(Rom 8:33).

Since it is God who justifies sinners by His grace, it is the Devil who attacks justification by grace, through faith in Christ and His finished work of redemption. Salvation is of the Lord.

To claim that children of God can lose their salvation is to assert that God is unable to provide a perfect salvation. It is an accusation against God, and the Adversary is the enemy of both God and Man.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

(1.) Why would the devil (Antichrist spirit) accuse those who are no longer condemned in Christ to hell damnation?

(2.) Those who think believers can fall away from God and be eternally lost is obviously a lie, so wouldn't that be accusation #1?

What do you think based on your debating experience and the scriptures below..

Neh 6:13 They were hoping to intimidate me and make me sin. Then they would be able to accuse and discredit me.

Job 1:6 One day the members of the heavenly court came to present themselves before the LORD, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.

Psa 27:12 Do not let me fall into their hands. For they accuse me of things I've never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.

Psa 31:18 Silence their lying lips— those proud and arrogant lips that accuse the godly.

Psa 35:11 Malicious witnesses testify against me. They accuse me of crimes I know nothing about.

Isa 50:8 He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me!

Isa 54:17 But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

Jer 2:29 Why do you accuse me of doing wrong? You are the ones who have rebelled,” says the LORD.

Eze 22:9 People accuse others falsely and send them to their death. You are filled with idol worshipers and people who do obscene things.

Zec 3:1 Then the angel showed me Jeshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD. The Accuser, Satan, was there at the angel's right hand, making accusations against Jeshua.

Jhn 8:46 Which of you can truthfully accuse me of sin? And since I am telling you the truth, why don't you believe me?

Act 24:13 These men cannot prove the things they accuse me of doing.

Act 26:7 In fact, that is why the twelve tribes of Israel zealously worship God night and day, and they share the same hope I have. Yet, Your Majesty, they accuse me for having this hope!

Rom 2:15 They demonstrate that God's law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.

Rom 8:33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one--for God himself has given us right standing with himself.

1Pe 2:12 Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.

Jde 1:9 But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse the devil of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (This took place when Michael was arguing with the devil about Moses' body.)

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Godbless.

Good post, glad that you wrote it!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is anyone always pointing an accusatory finger at another? Is anyone not doing that? Does not everyone believe that he is right no matter what side of this issue he takes? So why do men argue continuously over it when we know [don't we?] that only God gives the increase?

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov 21:2

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

"O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" Psalm 119:5

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why? I would say for several reasons.
A converted man has Access to much more of God's precepts and knowledge, but it doesn't mean he has become knowledgeable in all such things rendering him skilled to recognize being tricked.

Same concept, we protect our children, spending that time to set their foundation, so they can deal with the world and not be fooled.

When we come to Christ, we come as a little child, entering a New World, as a new creature. Our foundation begins at Conversion, but the cement is not dry yet!
We become Set On the path, but still have the journey down the path. The journey to become wise in understanding, and service to Glorifiy Gods Name, and Spread His message to others.

Satan doesn't need to be direct and say, hey God doesn't exist, he merely needs to get a mans Interest and then sweet talk doubt.
A man hearing something new, listens with his mind, which is easily fooled. It doesn't mean the man will Stop believing, but May begin to challenge Scriptural things.

Also, a Converted man has Access to Gods Understanding, which is Not parallel to a mans Minds understanding. We are programmed naturally to think with our minds, cipher and weigh things, and Logically conclude things.
Spiritual Understanding has nothing to do with logic or ciphering. It is solely Spiritual Truth, not natural, and beyond our minds comprehension to figure. Spiritual Understaning is a gift from God, forward to a Converted man that the Lord feeds our new spirit in our new heart.

It is by a Converted man continuing to read, learn Gods Precepts, that FOR the mans efforts the Lord feeds the man His Understanding of His Word.

Eve is a good example of a man who believed God, yet was unskilled, to recognize the Serpent was capturing her attention for evil purposes. Satan is so cunning, he actually got Eve to Reach up and herself Take the forbidden fruit.

Satan has a mission; to capture the attention of men at their weakness and even men IN Christ can be intrigued with different ideas.

IOW ~ A Converted man does not necessarily mean a wise man....The Path and Journey has a beginning, and Wisdom developes as the man Actually travels down the path on a regular basis.

Actually "believers" CAN fall away.
Men have a process of hearing, learning, ciphering, etc. It begins with their MIND hearing knowledge, and mindfully believing what they are hearing.
Any man hearing the Word of God, IS being enlightened, by the Lord.
The enlightment IS the Lord "giving the man Faith". (Not faith-fullness, and Not a Conversion). Faith, period.

A man can believe (for years) and never become Converted.

At Any time, such a man Can fall away...stop believing...stop hearing...stop learning.

When such a man does That ^ , he has Fallen From Faith, which is to say;

his Faith becomes moot. And he no longer receives Faith from the Lord.

It would have been better for that man to have known nothing of the Lord, and never learned anything about God; then to have heard and learned the Truth, then Rejected it.

So men Can have Faith, and fall from Faith.

The anti-OSAS, premise is that a man Can become UN-saved, after Having Become saved, which is False. Additionally, that Salvation is NOT a ONE time event, which is False.

A man receiving Salvation, is part of the mans Conversion that affects the mans soul, by Restoring (23 Psalm) it to what it was, when God imparted a soul (Gen 2:7) into a body, via His breath.
His body becomes dead, sanctified, justified to be redeemed and glorified.
His spirit becomes born again, via Gods seed.
His heart becomes circumcised, the old cut off and the new filled with Faith-FULLNESS, KEPT in that condition By the Indwelling Power of God, who IS Christ our Savior and Keeper.

"My opinion" is they lack Spiritual Understanding, and they are influenced by the wrong "father".

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is like asking why the devil is defined as the accuser in scripture. You tell me.
The answer to the first question is certainly, I believe, yes. Should we not all be moving toward the "no" answer if we are striving to approach God more closely?

The answer to the second question will at times for at least a few also be, yes. What should the answer in the end of the matter with God be?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

<snip>

#1 I would say because that is The Accusers job! :)
God is growing us up, therefore to make our roots strong, the wind must blow on our tree to strengthen us in what we believe God has shown us about Himself His Kingdom and the coming age. Only those who cannot be shaken will stand. The Accuser must shake us....as he 'shook' Jesus in the wilderness, Job, and others.

Heb 12 :26
26 "At that time his voice shook the earth, 27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our God is a consuming fire.
."

#2 Yes to that.

#3 I'm not sure about that.
I'm also not quite sure how many people "deep down" really believe it themselves. I have never been to a funeral yet and heard the preacher say anything but positive things about the person in the resurrection!

I think every man, deep, deep, deep down has a glimmer of hope about God and heaven. Look at men that lay dying in wars....suddenly from somewhere...hope is there...and these are the 'unsaved'!! :)

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That's impossible. The devil can't be in heaven.

Accusation #1 makes no sense. If a believer rapes, steals, kills etc., you say he wasn't a believer in the first place. A believer looks exactly the same as a superficial believer. I know I could fall away, but you don't know if salvation is yours to begin with. And you won't know for sure until you are dead. We must endure to the end, scripture doesn't say anything about having the right Bible quotes.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
That's impossible. The devil can't be in heaven.

The antichrist spirit epostle1 that dwells in the hearts and minds of nonbelievers on earth.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

God bless

If a believer rapes, steals, kills etc,..

Accusation#2, Jhn 10:10.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
8. Does God Unconditionally Predestine the Reprobate?
John Calvin's Institutes OF FAITH. THE DEFINITION OF IT. ITS PECULIAR PROPERTIES
Chapter III, 22:1, 23:1-11, 24:12
located on page 776 here (page 785 on the pdf)

An absolute parallelism between the saved and the damned is not logically necessary. The brilliant Catholic theologian Fr. William G. Most (1914-1999), for example, offered an elegant and profound proposed solution to the thorny double predestination issue that can be summarized as follows:

1) God desires all men to be saved. This is established by (among other passages) 1 Timothy 2:4: “who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

2) God in His omniscience (knowing all things, including the future, since He is outside of time), knows who will persistently, relentlessly resist and spurn His free offer of grace. God decrees to let such people exercise their freedom and be damned.

3) The ones who are not excluded from heaven (#2) are positively predestined by grace alone: not at all because of their merits or works, or even due to their lack of obstinate resistance, but because He wanted to (#1), and they didn’t stop Him by refusing His free grace.

In Most’s schema, the cause of damnation rests squarely with those who choose hell over God, rather than solely with God’s choice to save some and damn others unconditionally (in conjunction with limited atonement), with no regard whatsoever for merits or demerits or the differential response to grace (made possible by free will).

This allows election and final salvation to remain unconditional (Calvin agrees with that), while reprobation / final damnation is conditional, based on the presence of the resistance that God knows will occur from all eternity. Double predestination or a “double unconditional decree regarding eternal destiny” is not logically required, based on all the data of the Bible. Other options are possible. Nothing in the Bible precludes Most’s proposal.

9. Limited Atonement and Irresistible Grace?

1 Timothy 2:1-4

Calvin comments on the above passage:

I answer, first, That the mode in which God thus wills is plain from the context; for Paul connects two things, a will to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth.… (III, 24:16)

This is quite a stretch. If Paul was trying to refer to “any [and all] order of men,” then it makes no sense that he only refers to “kings” and those “in high positions.” St. Paul calls for prayer for “all men” (and there is no reason to believe that because he mentions one portion of men, that “all men” doesn’t literally mean that), and then he states that God desires “all men to be saved.”

Two verses later (1 Timothy 2:6), he states that Jesus “gave himself as a ransom for all”: thus denying Calvin’s notion of limited atonement: that Christ died only for the elect. Many other passages teach universal, not limited atonement (i.e., not that all men are saved — universalism — but that all men have an equal opportunity to accept God’s grace and be saved):

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man came to seek and to save the lost.

John 1:29 …Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John 3:14-17 “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up,
[15] that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.” [16] For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.

John 4:42 “…we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world.”

John 6:33 For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world. (cf. 6:51 and 8:12 / 9:5: “light of the world”)

John 12:32 and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.

John 12:47 …I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Acts 2:21 And it shall be that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 5:18 Then as one man’s trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one man’s act of righteousness leads to acquittal and life for all men.

2 Corinthians 5:15, 19 And he died for all… [19] that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

1 Timothy 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

Hebrews 2:9 …by the grace of God he might taste death for every one.

1 John 2:2 and he is the expiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world.

St. Peter reiterates Paul’s teaching that God wishes that all would be saved:

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Calvin responds to this verse as follows:

…the solution of the difficulty is to be found in the second branch of the sentence, for his will that they should come to repentance cannot be used in any other sense than that which is uniformly employed. Conversion is undoubtedly in the hand of God, whether he designs to convert all can be learned from himself, when he promises that he will give some a heart of flesh, and leave to others a heart of stone (Ezek. 36:26). It is true, that if he were not disposed to receive those who implore his mercy, it could not have been said, “Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of Hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of Hosts,” (Zech. 1:3); but I hold that no man approaches God unless previously influenced from above. And if repentance were placed at the will of man, Paul would not say, “If God per adventure will give them repentance,” (2 Tim. 2:25). Nay, did not God at the very time when he is verbally exhorting all to repentance, influence the elect by the secret movement of his Spirit, Jeremiah would not say, “Turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented,” (Jer. 31:18). (III, 24:16)​

This is no solution at all. Catholics agree that God enables all repentance; indeed any and every good thing we may do: by His unmerited grace. His difficulty remains exactly what it always was: God wishes “that all should reach repentance.” Therefore, noting the agreed-upon proposition that He brings about repentance does not wipe out the fact that He wished this repentance for “all”!

That’s universal, not limited atonement. Calvin has not overcome the force of the verse at all. But for some inexplicable reason he thinks he has.

Moreover, we see that man’s free will can (contra Calvin’s biblically foreign philosophy of irresistible grace) supersede even God’s desires and will:

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! (cf. Lk 13:34)

Calvin responds (rather oddly) to this passage:

I admit that here Christ speaks not only in the character of man, but upbraids them with having, in every age, rejected his grace. But this will of God, of which we speak, must be defined. For it is well known what exertions the Lord made to retain that people, and how perversely from the highest to the lowest they followed their own wayward desires, and refused to be gathered together. But it does not follow that by the wickedness of men the counsel of God was frustrated. (III, 24:17)​

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! (cf. Lk 13:34)

Calvin responds (rather oddly) to this passage:

I admit that here Christ speaks not only in the character of man, but upbraids them with having, in every age, rejected his grace. But this will of God, of which we speak, must be defined. For it is well known what exertions the Lord made to retain that people, and how perversely from the highest to the lowest they followed their own wayward desires, and refused to be gathered together. But it does not follow that by the wickedness of men the counsel of God was frustrated. (III, 24:17)​

John 5:34, 40 Not that the testimony which I receive is from man; but I say this that you may be saved.… [40] yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

Acts 7:51 You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
source: Dave Armstrong e-book

Last edited by a moderator:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love your signature:
It seems odd that certain men who talk so much of what the Holy Spirit reveals to them should think so little of what He has revealed to others.”
Charles Spurgeon"

Why do Christians question your choices, knowing you have been praying about a certain something/someone asking for guidance? Do they think your heart miss read the Spirits direction to you or...do they just want you to do what they think you should do?? Hmm.

Enjoy your day!
-nancy

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love your signature:
It seems odd that certain men who talk so much of what the Holy Spirit reveals to them should think so little of what He has revealed to others.”
Charles Spurgeon"

Why do Christians question your choices, knowing you have been praying about a certain something/someone asking for guidance? Do they think your heart miss read the Spirits direction to you or...do they just want you to do what they think you should do?? Hmm.

Enjoy your day!
-nancy
Thank you for the pleasant post, Nancy. I don't so much rely on what the Holy Spirit reveals to me personally, I mostly rely on what the Holy Spirit has granted to others, in greater measure of wisdom and knowledge than myself. But even a broken clock can be right twice a day!
You have a great day too.
epostle a.k.a. kepha31

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Accusation #1 makes no sense. If a believer rapes, steals, kills etc., you say he wasn't a believer in the first place. A believer looks exactly the same as a superficial believer. I know I could fall away, but you don't know if salvation is yours to begin with. And you won't know for sure until you are dead. We must endure to the end, scripture doesn't say anything about having the right Bible quotes.

Natural men Have Freewill.

Any man, can BELIEVE, and NOT BE Converted.

Any man, can CLAIM to be CONVERTED, and LIE about it.

A man WHO called on the Lord and Confessed, but did not truly believe in his Heart....IS NOT Converted.

A man WHO is Converted....and Does Works not glorifying to God....;
His Works shall be Burned.
His Trespasses against other men...ie:
Lying, cheating, murdering, etc....That man SHALL have to bear his own burden, of the consequences ....Gal 6:5
It does not affect his Conversion.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Natural men Have Freewill.

Any man, can BELIEVE, and NOT BE Converted.

Any man, can CLAIM to be CONVERTED, and LIE about it.

A man WHO called on the Lord and Confessed, but did not truly believe in his Heart....IS NOT Converted.

A man WHO is Converted....and Does Works not glorifying to God....;
His Works shall be Burned.
His Trespasses against other men...ie:
Lying, cheating, murdering, etc....That man SHALL have to bear his own burden, of the consequences ....Gal 6:5
It does not affect his Conversion.

So many not coverted by His blood, so many taking their religion to hell wtith them, who am i but a worm

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many not coverted by His blood, so many taking their religion to hell wtith them, who am i but a worm

We all have FLESH and Blood appointed with death. The Lord requires it.

It is By the Grace of God we are all given the opportunity to Choose to have an appointment with eternal life with our Lord God Almighty, BY and THROUGH our Lord.

God Bless you my brother IN Christ our Lord.
See ya on the Up side. :)
Taken

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The narcissist perceives this as a literal threat of annihilation to his highly insecure False Self. As far as the narcissist is concerned you are an “all” or “nothing” proposition. You either feed the False Self adequately – or you deserve punishment. Naturally, a trauma bonded and dependent target ensnared by a narcissist is highly susceptible to verbal devaluation.

Such as:

Insults
Gaslighting
Threatening abandonment (verbally or physically)
Withholding information, affection or sex
Demanding entitlement to information, affection or sex
Projecting blame
Accusations

https://blog.melanietoniaevans.com/...rd-the-3-phases-of-narcissistic-abuse-part-1/