Prophecy Fulfilled - Non-Humans Having Children with Humans - Daniel 2:43

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alert

Sep 20, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy Fulfilled - Non-Humans Having Children with Humans - Daniel 2:43

Holy Bible - Daniel 2:43 (KJV)
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Holy Bible - Genesis 2:24 (KJV)
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

I explain these verses in my screencast below. All men are not created equal. Daniel 2:43 is one of other verses that shows the Holy Bible accounts for supernatural parentage. There are many who have children with humans, deceiving humans and they are not human, having supernatural abilities such as hearing the thoughts of others and shapeshifting. Genesis 3:15 is another verse, but is not addressed in my screencast.

AlertChristians.com is not a business.
All services are given without monetary pay or exchange.
This is to fulfill scripture as written in the Holy Bible (ESV),
Matthew 10:8, “You received without paying; give without pay.”

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are just a spammer...
You obviously haven't "joined" this forum Site...you are just here to spew out all your negative beliefs and pet subjects...

In doing so you are not glorifying the Lord...but magnifying the negative.

Reactions: Acolyte and APAK