The great tribulation is rapidly approaching, survival depends on doing God's will Mat 7:21

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“THE SCRIPTURES SHOW” JESUS RETURNED IN 1874 From 1876 Charles T Russell (who founded the Watchtower Society-the publishing/legal channel of the Jehovah’s Witness sect) promoted 1874 as the date for Christ’s return and the start of Christ’s “invisible presence”. That Christ returned in 1874 was official doctrine until 1930.

Teh 144,000 are Jews not Watchtower followers. You only get that by reinterpreting the Scriptures. Why do you think that God would go into such detail describing the 144,000 if ti was all a metaphor that needed extra biblical interpretation as the Watchtower does?

Russel also had said that students of his Bible study lessons had no need to read their Bibles, but to just study his lessons would be good enough. If that isn't words of a 'cult' leader, then I don't know what is.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they are easily found and discovered if one wishes to look. In 1879 the Watchtower did not exist. It was
Russell and the INTNL. bible Students. He predicted it but it was never mentioned again until 1930 for it was in print that 1874 was the year.

The real truth is, either Jesus was enthroned as King and we entered into the last days in 1914, or not. Time will reveal the accuracy of that. I fail to see why that is a critical issue, unless of course, and I know some like this, one wants to jump on the Ark at the last minute. Many call these death bed confessions. Best to always live your life as if the end is coming now. Now is the time to serve God. Even Jesus promoted the sense of urgency as well as the apostles, even though nearly 2000 yrs later the Kingdom has not yet come.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“THE SCRIPTURES SHOW” JESUS RETURNED IN 1874 From 1876 Charles T Russell (who founded the Watchtower Society-the publishing/legal channel of the Jehovah’s Witness sect) promoted 1874 as the date for Christ’s return and the start of Christ’s “invisible presence”. That Christ returned in 1874 was official doctrine until 1930.

Teh 144,000 are Jews not Watchtower followers. You only get that by reinterpreting the Scriptures. Why do you think that God would go into such detail describing the 144,000 if ti was all a metaphor that needed extra biblical interpretation as the Watchtower does?

Jesus did not return in 1874 sir. Matter of fact, he has not returned as of yet. We do believe however that he was enthroned as King in 1914 as I have stated. Many of other faiths believe we are deep into the last days as well, but likely are unaware of what event that signifies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real truth is, either Jesus was enthroned as King and we entered into the last days in 1914, or not. Time will reveal the accuracy of that. I fail to see why that is a critical issue, unless of course, and I know some like this, one wants to jump on the Ark at the last minute. Many call these death bed confessions. Best to always live your life as if the end is coming now. Now is the time to serve God. Even Jesus promoted the sense of urgency as well as the apostles, even though nearly 2000 yrs later the Kingdom has not yet come.

NOT! Why is it critical?? Because if you are a JW and openly challenge that rruth as accurate- you will be disfellowshipped and shunned by their self proclaimed "Gods sole channel of communication on earth". They claim to be the only true faith of God on earth. And just like the other "one true faith" on earth (Romanism) they fail as well.

And it is best to live your life like yo ulove the Father and son. No matter how close the end is!!!

Jesus did not return in 1874 sir. Matter of fact, he has not returned as of yet. We do believe however that he was enthroned as King in 1914 as I have stated. Many of other faiths believe we are deep into the last days as well, but likely are unaware of what event that signifies.

then you contradict the man made organization you are a part of!

I ask you read this from wikipedia and then pay close attention to the references. for almost all the references that declare Jesus returned invisibly to earth come form Watchtower material alone. You are contradicting Gods prophet, Gods prophet like organization and Gods sole channel of communication on earth as they love to boast about themselves!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's why I said this:

"Two battles are as one, spread out.

'Armageddon' (wicked alive at Jesus 2nd advent) leads to the greater 'Gog and Magog' (all the wicked who ever lived since Cain; 3rd Advent)."

Did you see the "two", "are as one"?

Armageddon is the final battle, and it begins with the battle of all the wicked presently living on this earth just before the 2nd Advent of Jesus, which culminates therein. All the rebellious humanity will be "slain by the brightness of his coming" (Habakkuk 3:4; 2 Thessalonians 2:8). All their thought processes stop at that moment of death (Psalms 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:6), and will resume from that last thought they had just before death when they are resurrected 1,000 years later (Revelation 20:5a,8-9) to continue to battle, Gog and Magog, which are all the wicked nations who ever lived from the time of Cain. Armageddon is still ongoing in that way, but now includes all those rebellious nations who ever lived (Gog and Magog) in it's final phase, and satan goes to deceive them all one last time to do continue their assault upon all that is of God. Is there a thousand years between the 2nd and 3rd Advents? Yes. I gave those verses.

YOu have thrown trhe Biblical chronology out of whack by this reinterpretation.

1. Teh dead do know stuff! The account of Lazarus and the Rich man tell us there is conscious life after deat, The body may die, but the soul of the lost still lives. As they are unsaved, their spirit is still dead and unresponsive in the place of torment .

also the dead are not resurrected to battle the Lord one last time. why do you feel compelled to alter the simple time line in the passage of rev.20:

REv. 20:

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1. Satan is loosed to gout and deceive the nations. Those nations are already alive according to language and construyct, how we come to understand what is being said in a sentence.
2. These ethnos are devoured by fire from Heaven.
3. Satan is cast into teh lake of fire where his son and the false prophet have lived for 1,000 years or so.
4.vses12-15 shows the final resurre3ction of the dead. This happens after the nations are deceived.

Armageddon. is not connected to this last battle.

1.Jesus returns in Rev. 19.
2. He fights and defeats the antichrist at Petra to Jerusalem.
3. He judges the nations. He allows the sheep to enter into the restored earth (with exceptions)
4. Goats go to the [place of torments (the grave) to await casting into the lake of fire.
5. the rebuilt temple is cleansed.
^. Israel governs from Jerusalem under Jesus.
7. Gentile nations come once a year , celebrate feast of tabernacles. If not Jesus withholds rain on their land.
8. there are numerous OT passages describing life in the millenial kingdom on earth. They cannot be ascribed to eternity either.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I provided the verses which show you in error. Read them, in context:

Jeremiah 4:23-28, 25:15-38; Zephaniah 1:2-3,14-18; Isaiah 2:6-22, 11:4, 24:1-6,17-22, 34:2-17.

Did you read them?

As for Isaiah 65:20, it is not referring to physical death. It is referring to maturity, of childhood passing to adult hood, at 100 years, rather than what we currently experience of around 18-21, and as for the sinner, they are still yet dead and accursed in the second death, not actually living (gone for ever), even after 100 years later. Consider:

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

[Context: Isaiah 65:17 KJB - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.]​

Shall we not see how the text begins with:

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days", in comparison to the latter part of the text?, "the child shall die an hundred years old". These two together speak of a childhood that lasts 100 years, before becoming an adult.

The Bible [KJB] in several places speaks of "the days of thy youth", "days of his youth", "yet a youth", "but a youth" which ceases at manhood, for the "days of youth [as a child]" are not endless, but have a set time, for a period of growth [thus as Ecclesiastes says, a "time to die" [Ecclesiastes 3:2 KJB]], for instance:

Psalms 144:12 KJB - That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:​

In further context, we read:

Isaiah 65:22 KJB - They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.​

The children in the New Heavens and New Earth do not stay youth forever, but grow up, and thus the youth dies, is "passed away", ceases to be youth, and is now adult, thus the phrase of 'passing' into adulthood:

Malachi 4:2 KJB - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.​

Paul says something similar:

1 Corinthians 13:11 KJB - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Ephesians 4:15 KJB - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
As for the accursed sinner, they are still dead (2nd death) then, for the contempt is upon them, not by them:

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
We do this still to this day, with people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc, who when their names are mentioned, or thought upon, are derided, known as evil wicked persons, infamous, yet not actually living, though they have been dead some time. It will be written against them in God's book forever.

We can look at any text you like. I will show you by God's grace.

Well I will answer th emost pertinent points you erred in.

First off- yo0u wrongly conflated the Isaiah passage with all the other passages as if they are intricately connected to the same thought.

And a sinner (common Hebraism for unbeliever) will die (accursed) at age 100 if they are still an unbeliever (sinner) That means they have 100 years on earth to accept Christ. Remember after Jesus returns, there are believers that enter into the millenial kingdom on earth as the OT and NYT show.

Yes I read those passages you listed and I have not a whit of disagrteement with them. where I disagree is your allegorical reinterpretation of them.

All you have to do is biblically defend why die in the Isaiah passage doesn't mean die.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read:

Mat 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
Mat 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Mar 5:10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Mar 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Luk 8:29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)
Luk 8:30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
Luk 8:31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

Luk 8:31 και παρεκαλουν αυτον ινα μη επιταξη αυτοις εις την αβυσσον απελθειν​
Luk 8:32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.
Luk 8:33 Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.​
Where is the "abysson" (Luke 8:31) in these texts? a wilderness with no life, and yet the pigs all perished in a watery grave, on the earth, even near the surface of the waters, which is still above the earth mass beneath? Remember, they asked to not be sent "out of the country", which means they were still very much in that "country", yet not going into the "wilderness" where there were no humans to tempt.

Paul uses the word to mean a place with no life, or the grave (which is a pit) of darkness:

Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
The earth during the 1000 years will look just like that. No life, as the texts I gave you show:

Jeremiah 4:23-28, 25:15-38; Zephaniah 1:2-3,14-18; Isaiah 2:6-22, 11:4, 24:1-6,17-22, 34:2-17.

All the wicked (humanity) will have been slain, and the righteous left alive and caught up to Heaven and return to place prepared by Jesus for us for that time, until such time as we come back.

YOur problem here is that you force abbyssos to only mean one thing while SCripture and language disagree with you! I care not how the Septuigant translates the deep in Gen. 1: for the Hebrew word has many variant meanings and the writers of the Septuigant chose the best greek word available. So context in this case determines what is meant.

But abysss os is:

1. bottomless

2. unbounded

3. the abyss

1. the pit

2. the immeasurable depth

3. of Orcus, a very deep gulf or chasm in the lowest parts of the earth used as the common receptacle of the dead and especially as the abode of demons
It was never used in writing to speak of the wilderness of the earth, but an unbounded depth, that the Bible later describes. The demons simply asked not to be cast into the abyss (early) and Jesus allowed it. they had already8 been living in the wilderness as the Luke verse shows so it cannot mean a wilderness- they were already there! They in Mark simply asked to stay in the area or region they already were in.

That is the natural, normal literal, historical grammatical understanding of this passage.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real truth is, either Jesus was enthroned as King and we entered into the last days in 1914, or not.
Robert,

Jesus is currently dressed, according to Revelation, as a Great High Priest (Revelation 1:12-20). He sits (rules) upon the throne of Grace:

Heb_4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.​

Yet, He had been doing that since AD 31.

Jesus is not seated upon the throne of His glory, until "the regeneration", and He comes in the 2nd Advent, as "KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS":

Mat_19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Mat_25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Rev_17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev_19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.​

These have not happened yet, for Jesus still ministers in the Most Holy Place of the 3rd Heaven, and will do so until He throws down the censer and the smoke fills the temple so that no more may come in, and probation for man closes:

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev_15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Rev_22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Jesus has not yet received the Kingdom:

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.​

He is still in process of receiving it. How do I know? The number of that kingdom is not yet made up in total until the final harvest comes in:

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.​

The final harvest (Revelation 14:13-20; Leviticus 23:33-44 (see vs 39)).

Jesus was not doing anything differently in 1914, that He was not already doing since 1844 (end of the 2,300 in Daniel 7:9-10,22(a,b), 8:13-14,26, 12:12; Revelation 3:7-8, 9:13-15, 10:6, 11:1-2, 14:6-7, etc).

1914 (tragic for war, yes, but it) is just a figment of the imagination of the ever changing WTS dates in regards Heavenly things

(read Carl Olof Jonsson's correspondence with the WTS here (I know you won't look, you've been told not to, so it is for others) [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-carl-olof-jonsson-jonssons-watch-tower-correspondence/Jehovah's Witnesses - Carl Olof Jonsson - Jonsson's WatchTower Correspondence.pdf ]

and also see Gentile Times reconsidered (not perfect, but useful) here [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-carl-olof-jonsson-the-gentile-times-reconsidered/Jehovah's Witnesses - Carl Olof Jonsson - The Gentile Times Reconsidered.pdf ]

and one can also read "God's Channel of Truth ..." here [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-e-b-price-gods-channel-of-truth-is-it-the-watch-tower/Jehovah's Witnesses - E B Price - God's Channel Of Truth Is It The WatchTower.pdf ]

and Our Friends the JEHOVAH's Witnesses here [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-e-b-price-our-friends-the-jehovahs-witnesses/Jehovah's Witnesses - E B Price - Our Friends The Jehovah's Witnesses.pdf ]

and one can also read JEHOVAH's Witnesses and Historical Idealism here [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-thomas-daniels-historical-idealism-and-jehovahs-witnesses/Jehovah's Witnesses - Thomas Daniels - Historical Idealism and Jehovah's Witnesses.pdf ]

and in case any needs the WTS Kingdom Interlinear of 1969, they can see that here [ https://archive.org/download/jehovahs-witnesses-kingdom-interlinear-greek-scriptures-1969/Jehovah's Witnesses - Kingdom Interlinear Greek Scriptures 1969.pdf ]) in regards heavenly things:

Col_2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Teh dead do know stuff!
Actually, no, they don't (not physically or spiritually; even Jesus would tell you the same in John 3 in matters spiritual, for the carnal mind knows nothing of spiritual things of Heaven, and thus as the natural in death, so the spiritual in death):

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
Ecc 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Job 14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.

Psa_146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.​

The account of Lazarus and the Rich man tell us there is conscious life after death ...
Luke 16, is a parable. Start reading in Luke 14, all the way through Luke 16. I can demonstrate this with many evidences (but I doubt you will want those, but if interested I will share them - they are irrefutable though). Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees:

Mat_13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mar_4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.​

Ready to see? Seriously.

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also the dead are not resurrected to battle the Lord one last time. why do you feel compelled to alter the simple time line in the passage of rev.20:

REv. 20:

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
You have read out of context. Revelation 20:5a is parenthetical (preparatory to the further unfolding, chiasm), read:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.​

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... they had already8 been living in the wilderness as the Luke verse shows so it cannot mean a wilderness- they were already there! ...
The man actually came from just outside the city, near the area of the tombs in the hills (Luke 8:32) near the city.

Luk 8:27 And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.​

Previously, the devil had driven the man into the wilderness, a place away from others.

Luk 8:29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)​

Notice, as long as the devils had the man to torment, they were content. Without the man, and no man to tempt, they did not want to be driven into and confined to the wilderness, but wanted to be near the city so as to be able to have access to others to tempt and torment.

Devils love to torment and deceive mankind and feel the need to do it, being controlled no longer by the Holy Ghost, but by their own celestial carnal (bodily/flesh) natures. Without that, it's like taking away a cell phone or internet from someone addicted to it. They go stir crazy, insane, have withdrawals symptoms, etc.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now is the time to get educated in Jehovah's ways and make your stand on His side. One would not want to wait until there is absolutely no doubt about what is occurring. Develop strong faith now to succeed in escaping all these things that must occur, before Christ's millennial reign.

The great tribulation is the second half - the mid trib rapture takes Christians out before the mark of the beast is given.

Shalom Aleichem

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
The great tribulation is horrible sir, the most horrible thing that man will ever have to go through honestly. I seriously doubt that any of us wants to go through it, yet we realize that for God's kingdom to come, it has to precede that coming as well. All of us Christians have prayed for, and continue to pray for God's Kingdom to come, and we fully realize that many of us will have to endure the tribulation for that to happen, but we also realize that the end results will be well worth it.

it's horrible
and no one soul will get out of it -- but after physical death

yes God's kingdom will come :
but not by means of millions of christians physically dying .
Because then you missed the whole point :

the very fact of Revelation starting
is an END DATE . An ULTIMATE DATE .
In which either God - or the evil real has won .

see please :
it will not be "the christians who will die who will bring Gods kingdom closer".

the only group God will bring forth
and who will escape the trib
are the 144,000 sons and daughters [called : 'of God'] .
These are those who will represent the establishment of God's kingdom = in the other Reality .

This is not some "waiting on the bus" event ,
as if only God knows when it will happen and with whom :
He calls for ACTIVE UNDERSTANDING
or , He says ,
you are in SERIOUS DANGER TO GO THROUGH THE TRIB

ecause the rest of the people - inclusive believers - die .
- eventhough , ofcoourse , their souls will be saved after physical death
= after the trib ,
and they will be brought to eden paradise --- in the other reality ---
which will have been prepared for them by the 144
[=since eden was desolated after adam fell]

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
The literal theme of the Bible is: The vindication of Jehovah's sovereignty and the fulfillment of His purpose for the earth by means of His Kingdom under Christ, the promised offspring. That is God's main concern. Everyone who receives salvation will receive it through the ransom sacrifice given through Jesus the Christ sir. Many souls will be saved, all that are obedient to the Christ. That is a promise from God Himself, and is just as sure as His existence.

look.
you MUST anderstand the next ,
or you go through the trib - and the demons will kill you. [=not mý words] .

you - and 99% of believers with you - do not understand proper WHAT is the point please :
you only talk about "your own soul being saved"

..sure God wants that , and Christ too - thats why his sacrifice -
and yes you will be saved ,
but AT THIS POINT : not be saved until you will have physically died in the Trib :
be it by war , hunger , pestilence ,
God literally says : "I do not CARE what way".

do you understand me ???

so YES - eventually your soul will be saved , thank God ,
but
you never thought about HIS DESIRE : that is : to have Eden paradise back !!

you understand ?

"your soul being saved",
including your physical dyinng
[by thinking to go heroicly through the trib]
does NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO GOD'S DESIRE : TO HAVE HIS EDEN BACK
[which is in his other reality :
the fact that you say 'this earth' means you dont understand !]

because
foor this latter ,
you - YOU - will need actively to go understAND what he says in prophets ,
how the [eden] land got ravaged by the evil realm ,
and how ONLY SOULS can undo that :
by understanding WHAT He explained about His other reality .

Do You See This Please ???

(i think not ... i know how stubborn the mind is ...)

Last edited:

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
... therefore
God , in prophets , considers those souls
who have NOT CARED about his desire - to have paradise back -

[and who may have believed : but only to save their own soul]

as rightfully destined to the Trib .

Not my words. His'.
compare revelation thread . All there is conform the buildup said by prophets .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great tribulation is rapidly approaching, survival depends on doing God's will Mat 7:21
^ OP

Amen brother!

Every human has an appointment with bodily physical death.

Every human has a GIFT from God;
paid for and allocated to them specifically...called:
the GIFT of SALVATION.

ACCORDING TO: Gods Order and Way;
TO...take/receive YOUR GIFT...

Your GIFT must be TAKEN/ Received, BY you, to Possess, Own, Have, Keep, YOUR GIFT.
BY your word of declaration TO agree to receive your Gift, From your true thought in your heart, and word of YES.
AND...BEFORE your Appointment with bodily physical death comes to pass.

Any man who "accomplishes" his Service (of Agreement before Bodily Death)
to receive his Gift of Salvation...
* ALL THE WORKS of GIVING that man the Gift of Salvation...IS Gods WORKS.

Glory to God, God IS FAITHFUL.

Glory to God, Gods WORKS NEVER FAIL.

Glory to God, God has NOT Appointed any man "WHO has Received Gods Gift of Salvation", to be subject to WRATH.

Subject to the Wrath of the Lamb? No
Subject to the Wrath of the Devil? No
Subject to the Wrath of God? No
Subject to the Cup of Indignation of God mixed with Gods Wrath? No

Yes...
Tribulation is fast approaching...
A specific Time...whereby;
The Wrath of the Lamb is manifested.
The Wrath of the Devil is manifested.
The Wrath of God is manifested.
Gods Cup of Indignation mixed with Gods Wrath is manifested.

Yes...
As in the day of Noah, himself Lifted UP above the face of the Water, Saved from the Tribulation of the Flood Waters that were Destroying the face of the earth...
So ALSO...
Shall the Sav-ed, be Lifted UP to the face of the Water (in the clouds), above the face of the Earth, while the Earth is being Destroyed,

* The FAITHFUL to God in Noah's day, were Saved From The First Tribulation of Gods Wrath.

* So ALSO SHALL the FAITHFUL to the Lord God in the Last days, be Saved From the Last Tribulation of Gods Wrath.

ALL are foretold, forewarned...and the man who chooses the WISDOM of God IS fore-prepared ...and the FOOLS who choose to scoff and reject the WISDOM of God ARE un-prepared.
^ the Beauty of FREEWILL.

Glory to God,
Taken

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
^ OP

Amen brother!

Every human has an appointment with bodily physical death.

Every human has a GIFT from God;
paid for and allocated to them specifically...called:
the GIFT of SALVATION.

ACCORDING TO: Gods Order and Way;
TO...take/receive YOUR GIFT...

Your GIFT must be TAKEN/ Received, BY you, to Possess, Own, Have, Keep, YOUR GIFT.
BY your word of declaration TO agree to receive your Gift, From your true thought in your heart, and word of YES.
AND...BEFORE your Appointment with bodily physical death comes to pass.

Any man who "accomplishes" his Service (of Agreement before Bodily Death)
to receive his Gift of Salvation...
* ALL THE WORKS of GIVING that man the Gift of Salvation...IS Gods WORKS.

Glory to God, God IS FAITHFUL.

Glory to God, Gods WORKS NEVER FAIL.

Glory to God, God has NOT Appointed any man "WHO has Received Gods Gift of Salvation", to be subject to WRATH.

Subject to the Wrath of the Lamb? No
Subject to the Wrath of the Devil? No
Subject to the Wrath of God? No
Subject to the Cup of Indignation of God mixed with Gods Wrath? No

Yes...
Tribulation is fast approaching...
A specific Time...whereby;
The Wrath of the Lamb is manifested.
The Wrath of the Devil is manifested.
The Wrath of God is manifested.
Gods Cup of Indignation mixed with Gods Wrath is manifested.

Yes...
As in the day of Noah, himself Lifted UP above the face of the Water, Saved from the Tribulation of the Flood Waters that were Destroying the face of the earth...
So ALSO...
Shall the Sav-ed, be Lifted UP to the face of the Water (in the clouds), above the face of the Earth, while the Earth is being Destroyed,

* The FAITHFUL to God in Noah's day, were Saved From The First Tribulation of Gods Wrath.

* So ALSO SHALL the FAITHFUL to the Lord God in the Last days, be Saved From the Last Tribulation of Gods Wrath.

ALL are foretold, forewarned...and the man who chooses the WISDOM of God IS fore-prepared ...and the FOOLS who choose to scoff and reject the WISDOM of God ARE un-prepared.
^ the Beauty of FREEWILL.

Glory to God,
Taken

please get off Esau's false evangelical Drugs
and start to LISTEN for once .

YOU are responsible for sending millions of souls into the trib
by your unicorn type ignorant understanding
-- instead you warn them .

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
more as 80% of prophets describes the endtime
[thats why it's prophets right]

with many many times lines as
".. they have waited for light : but behold ! darkness"
google that quote
you will see it is in prophets
and it describes persons as you .

therefore --- if I were you ---
i would be alarmed as HELL
and search to go understand !
instead of parotting Esau's corrupted evangelical drivel

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Zechariah 14; Isaiah 24; Revelation 20.

Like I said, there are only 2 advents of Christ written of in God's Holy Writ...

1st Advent (coming):
Zech 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

2nd Advent (coming):

Zech 9:10
10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
KJV

The "day of the Lord" coming in Zechariah 14 is Christ's 2nd Advent.

The Isaiah 24:1-21 verses are about Christ's 2nd Advent. That is when the hosts of the high ones on earth, and the kings of the earth are punished. The Isaiah 24:22 verse is about those kings being thrown into the pit with Satan for the time of Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20, at His 2nd Advent. Then "after many days" (i.e., the "thousand years" of Rev.20), they shall be visited (i.e., judged, GWT).

So there is no such thing as a 3rd Advent (coming) of Christ Jesus in God's Word.