The Revelation of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reddneo

Apr 13, 2008
The Lamb is worthy and opens the seals of the book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (Rev 5:1, Rev 6:1). The telling of the Revelation of the seven days of Jesus Christ begins, as from the perspective of heaven above. Revelation of the first day begins in Rev 6:2, the second day in Rev 6:4 and the third day in Rev 6:8. The revelation of the second coming of Christ begins in Rev 6:12, as prophesied by Christ in Mat 24:29 & Mar 13:24-25 with the sign of the Son of Man in Rev 7:1, as Christ prophesied in Mat 24:30-31 & Mar 13:27. Revelation of the fifth day begins in Rev 20:5 as prophesied in Rev 6:9-11 and of the sixth day in Rev 20:7. There is no script from the seventh day, beginning after Rev 22:20, for on that day God rests.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
reddneo- I would suggest you go and look up Early Church Leader's Commentaries on God's Word and read about thier "6 day, 6,000 year" belief taught thru the first 350 years of the early church. They went biblically as such- 1- God created the Earth in 6 days and rested on the 7th. 2- Therefore, because 1 day to God is as 1,000 years to man, man will exist on Earth for 6,000 years. 3rd- At the end of 6,000 years, Jesus will return for His 1,000 year reign on earth- (7th Day of Rest). 4- After that reign, then its eternity of man with God in the New Heaven, on the New Earth, with the New Jerusalem. Here are the holes in your teaching- 1- Rev. 6:12 you claimed was related to the bodily return of Christ. False. That is only the opening of the 6st seal. Thats one whole day short of God's original creation and 7th day rest process. Rather, this would be more the description of the Rapture from chaps 6-7, denoting the fact the Children are sealed and brought to Heaven. Why? It isn't till chap. 8, the 7th Seal and more judgements await being applied to the earth. 2- Rev. 9 now pictures Satan being put into the bottomless pit. This is at the start of Christ's 1,000 year reign, and Satan is kept there until that "reign" is over, then loosed again for a short time. 3- There is no mention of the "sign of the son of man" in Rev. 7:1- "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." Instead, an angel right after that in v 2 is told to take the seal of God and place that seal on each of his children- (Rapture). Why? V 9- "After this and i beheld, and lo a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues, stood before the Throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in thier hands." (Refer 9:9-12, with Rev. 19:5-9- identical.) The description of the "Rapture", not bodily return of Christ. God always sticks to the specific reasonings of numbers that are special to Him in every instance where applied- 3- God the trinity- man has a spirit- (spiritual body), soul- (spirit intellect) and physical body. Spirit intellect stands for (God the Father). Spirit body- (Holy Spirit), and physical body- (Jesus Christ). Plus more. 6- Perfection- Aspects of the portable Tabrnacle God had Moses construct. Plus more. 7- Finished work- Lamp stand in first portable Tabernacle God had Moses build. 6 day work week, with 7th day of rest. Plus more. 40- Cleansing, purification- God had Moses wait 40 years after mistake to lead Jews out of captivity. God had Jews wander for 40 years to start with a new Generation to enter Promised Land. Plus more. You'll find as well, Satan imitates every single one God holds of importance also- 3- Dragon, anti-christ, false prophet/religious leader. As such, we need to keep this in mind, when learning to understand God's Word as a whole, for keeping in context to his original reasonings for such usage, in all references to such, He makes. Instead, yes, there is clear reference God makes in the seal, bowl and trumpet judgements all refering to the number "7". Each of those sets of judgements count to "7", which relates to the fact at "7", His work shall be finished, per "judgement" applied. Clearly showing minor to major similarities each, to the return of christ during the 7th of each, as well as something new, fresh, etc, after the 7th one is done. And Rev. 20:7 is a description of the start of the "7th Day" of Rest, because the Angel has a chain to bind satan and cast him temporarily into a bottomless pit, (not the Lake of Fire), until Jesus' 1,000 year reign is over and loosed again- Rev. 20:7. Then at 20:10, now Satan and his followers are cast into the Lake of Fire, to prepare for God's eternal existance with man soon to come, after the GWTJ Day. Your topic was very interesting, but am afraid the references were a bit off. Otherwise, very good. God Bless!!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
The REVELATION, the UNVEILING of Jesus Christ. It is the REVELATION and UNVEILING of the sons of God. The last book of the Bible is called, significantly, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Thats right Benoni. Just remember tho too, Christ instructed John at the beginning of Revelation to write down things he'd seen already, things seen of his time at present, and also things to come that were revealed to him. so, it relates to the unveiling of Jesus Christ yes, but of His position in the Trinity as well as "work" as a whole since the beginning, not just for the last days. Rev. 1:19- "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be here after;" And the "letters to the 7 Churches" Christ instructs John to write, show exactly what Jesus mean't, about how each started out very strong when young and first beginning, but then left some things behind as they grew, so that each held strong in some area(s), but lacked in some area(s) too over time. And Jesus is pictured at one point in Revelation as a "lamb as if it had been slain"- denoting clearly, Christ's PAST "work" for us on the cross and thru ressurrection, for one example. And you'll find as well, if pay close attention, God applies specific numerical importance to specific other events, time frames, etc, in accordance to the numerical sequences He used for things like "creation", "Perfection", "Trinity", "Correction", etc. And satan imitates all these as well, for instance- 1- God as a Trinity- 3- Dragon/Satan, antichrist and false prophet- 3 members. 2- Perfection- 6- creation of physical world. Number of beast/antichrist- 666 3- Finished/accomplished work- 7- "Day of rest"- Antichrist will rule for 7 years heading "one world Government"- (one week- "Heptad"- means 7 years). So on and so forth. This is why when we read God's word, all scriptures relating to a subject must be considered, or the true meaning of what God is saying or showing, is missed. And God declares His Word proves and reproves Itself. Thus, there are always other Scriptures to be accounted for, in keeping one Scripture used, in context to God's Truth. Satan is an "imitator" of God, so he will always try to imitate God's Word or works, in order to decieve people into following falsehoods. As such, the spirit of teachings/events can always be tested back in God's Word, if accurate or not. God Bless!!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
This makes no sense to me for one thing there is no trinity.I think you are trying to cover to many deep truth with a few words.Revelation is a spiritual Book and symbolic; not literal. John was in spirit on the Lord's day; he was seeing spiritual revelation.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Hmmm, don't read Scriptures much I take it. No Trinity huh? "Let US make man in OUR image? God declares He created all things by His Son. (From old, from everlasting). God declares He accomplishes all things, not by His Power, but by his Spirit- (Holy Spirit). Jesus declared- I must go, that the "Comforter"- (Holy Spirit) can come, to lead you to all truth. Jesus declared- We will recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost and Power, to cast out demons, walk on scorpions, etc, etc. In the beginning, the Word was with God, in God and was God made manifest in the flesh. All thru the Gospel of John Jesus used the title, "I AM", at least once in every Chapter we find Him using it. The Sanhedrin- (Religious Leaders), did not like that, for they knew what Jesus mean't. What was that? That Jesus was- "God in the flesh." Why? Moses asked God when told to go face Pharoah, "who should I say sent me? God answered- "Tell them I AM that I AM sent you". "Unto us a child is born. Unto us a Son is given, and the Government shall be upon His Shoulders." I think someone here needs to get back into God's Word and read it for real. God Bless!!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Sure I read scripture; but none of these verses prove the trinity; God is one. (That is scriptural); if you need I can address each one of these verse; but the real issue here is God made up of three persons? If this is true you need to show me in God's Word not you're opinion seeing you accused me of not being versed in God's Word. Maybe one of us should go back to kindergarten? Let me address this false creed from Rome; the day you can show me in God’ s Word not you’re opinion that somewhere deep in the crevasses of the Bible the statement “God is made up of three persons” , or the word trinity, or God is the first person of the trinity, Jesus is the second person of the trinity, and the Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity; is the day I will become a Trinitarian.What does “"Let US make man in OUR image” have to do with the trinity? The word for God in Genesis is Elohim which is used all though out the Bible. Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."Us" comes from the many names of God and this name is Elohim; notice nothing is mention about the trinity in the definition of this word. Maybe you should do a deeper study on this word instead of assuming the word “us” has something to do with the false doctrine of the trinity, God is one (that is scriptural) not three persons.OT:430'elohiym (el-o-heem'); plural of OT:433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: :Sometimes this word has a capital “G” other times a lower case ”g”. In Ps. 82 it is used with a lower case’s’. There are many names and descriptive titles of God in the scriptures none even come close to the trinity.. He is called Counselor, King, Shepherd, Rock, Shield, High Tower, Strong Arm, Saviour, Redeemer, Father, Yahweh, Elohim, El Shaddai, El Elyon, Jesus (Yahshua), and many, many others. Someone has said that there are about two hundred names for God in the Bible! The moment one begins to splinter the absolute wholeness that God is, to examine all His multi-faceted aspects and attributes, the number of splinters are as infinite as God is infinite. Each name of God, as He progressively revealed Himself, was a fresh and fuller revelation of the nature of God. One was a revelation of His Self-existence, another of His might, another was the unveiling of His grace. One revealed something more of His wisdom, another of His holiness, another of His tenderness, another of His exaltation and honor, another of His judgment, and so on.Psalm 821 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. (notice little “g” or Elohim)2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.6 I have said, Ye are gods (Elohim); and all of you are children of the most High.7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

ZakarEl

Sep 7, 2009
The Book Of Revelation In The Original Aramic Chapter One Verse 1-3 Message Of Confirmation To The World That The Book Of Revelation Is The Book Given To The Messiah Jesus Which Thehos Gave To His Faithful Disciple John . Verse 1 - 3 . The Revelation Of Ha Mashiakh , Yashu'a Which Yahweh Of The Eloheem Gave To Him , In Order For Him To Teach His Servants , About That Which Must Happen Very Quickly , And To Record And Send It By Way Of My ( Yowkhanan ) Hands , Through His Malak ( Malkiy Tsedeq ) For His Servant ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) The News Bearer . Verse 2 . The Newsbearer Yowkhanan Testified By Way Of The Word Of Yahweh Of The Eloheem , And A Testimony Of Ha Mashiakh , In All The Affairs Which ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) Saw . Verse 3 . Blessings Will Come To Womever Reads , And Listen To The Dawbar ' Words ' Of This Nabawa 'Prophecy 'Contained In The Book Of Revelation ; And Shamariym 'Guards ' The Writing In It And The Time Is Already Coming Near . El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation Original Aramic Chapter Five Verse One . John See The Book Sealed With Seven Seal That No Man On Earth Could Open And The Twenty Four Elders Sitting Around The Throne Clothed In White , With A Crown Of Gold Upon Their Heads . Verse 1 . I , ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) , Saw In The Right Hand Of The Malak Who Sat On The Seat , A Little Scroll Inscribed Within And One The Backside , And It Is Sealed With Seven Seals . Understanding The Above Verse . I The Newsbearer John , Son Of Zebedee And Salome , Saw In The Right Hand If The Anunnaqi / Eloheem Melchizedek ( '' Leader Of The Deities , Supreme Deity '' Who Sat On The Seat , A Little Scroll , The Mother Of All Scriptures From The Enuma Elish , Gligamesh Epics , Atra Hasis , On One Scroll Inscribed The Left To Right , And It Is Sealed With Seven Which Are ; The First Seal ; El's Suhf - The Pure Page . Kadmon ( Adam , Zakar ) Received 10 Pages '' The Book Of Life '' ( Revealed In The Year 3126 B.C.E. ) . Sheth ( Shiyth , Seth ) Received 50 Pages '' The Book Of Sin '' ( Revealed In The Year 3776 B.C.E. ) . Adafa ( Khanowk , Idriys , Enoch ) Received 30 Pages '' The Book Of Time '' ( Revealed In The Year 3284 B.C.E. ) . Abram ( Abraham , Ibraahiym ) Received 10 Pages '' The Book Of Generation '' ( Revealed In The Year 1958 B.C.E. ) . The Second Seal ; El's Hikmah '' The Wisdom '' Luqmaan ( Leummiym ) Received The 19 Books ( Revealed In The Year 1671 B.C.E. ) . The Book Of Wisdom Consists Of Stories Which Provide The Missing Link To The Scriptures By Way Of The Elders . The Information Which You Find From Reading My Doctrine That You Were Unaware Of As Well As The Names Of People You Weren't Familiar With Have All Come Out Of El's Suhuf Or El's Hikmah , There Is No One Else Here On This Earth Who Knows Of Newsbearer By Way Of The Book Of Wisdom . The Third Seal ; El's Torah '' The Laws '' Tobadonijah ( Mosheh , Muwsa , Moses ) Received 2 Books Genesis ( Revealed In The Year 1512 B,C.E. ) . Exodus ( Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ) Leviticus ( Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ) Haarwun ( Aharon , Aaron ) Revealed 2 Book ) Number ( Revealed In The Year 1473 B.C.E. ) .Deutoronomy ( Revealed In The Year 1473 B.C.E. ) .Yehowshua ( Yashu'a , Joshua ) Received The 34th Chapter Of Deuteronomy ( Revealed In The Year 1473 B.C.E. ) . El's Torah Alone Is Virtually One Of The Most Important Scriptures Revealed To Man . It Is Not Just An Important Account Of The Survival Of The Ancient Hebrew Or Isralites , It Is The Only Ture Scriptures Of The Eloheem's Teaching And Laws To Give Guidance . The Torah Is The Only Ture Scriptures Of The Old Testament Besides The Book Of Psalm El's Zabuwr , The Other Book Are What Is Termed As The Books Of The Prophets . The Fourth Seal ; El's Zabuwr '' The Psalms '' Dawiyd ( David ) Recorded 73 Psalms ( Revealed In The Year 1073 B.C.E. ) .Shelomoh ( Solomon ) Recorded 2 Psalms The Sons Of Korah Recorded 12 Psalms Asaph Recorded 12 Psalms This Scriptures Was Given To David Who Was 70 Years Old At The Time , In The Valley Of Elah , In The Land Of Judah , 1037 B.C.E. Heman Recorded 1 Psalms Ethan Recorded 1 Psalms Mosheh ( Moses ) Recorded 1 Psalms ( Revealed Over A Period From 1107 B.C.E. - 1007 b.c.e. ) This Scriptures Was Given To David Who Was 70 Year Old At The Time , In The Valley Of Elah , In The Land Of Judah , 1037 B.C.E. Though It Is Listed As A Part Of The Old Testament , It Is Not . It Was A Separate Scripture Composed Of Prose And Poems In The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) And Aramic ( Hebrew ) Languages , Which Are One In The Same . Many Of The Chapter Of Psalms Are In Praise Of The Creator , For His Gifts And Mercy And At One Time , They Formed An Integral Part Of The Worship Exercise Of The Children Of Israel . The Fifth Seal ; Kitaab Barnaabaa '' Book Of Barnabas '' Barnabas ( Joses Son Of Joseph ) Received 222 Books ( Revealed In The Year 54 A.D. ) The Gospel Of Barnabas Contains Prophecies And Truths That Could Not Be Altered Concerning The Life And Teaching Of The Messiah Jesus , Unlike Paul ( The False And 13 Self - Appointed Disciple ) And Some Of The Other Disciple , Barnabas Stayed Strong In Is Faith And Wrote A Gospel As He Was Taught By His Teacher , Al Masiyh Isa Or Ha Mashiakh Yashu'a . For These Reason , This Version Of Barnabas ' Account Of The Messiah Jesus ' Life And Ministry Was Removed From The So-called New Testament And Labeled Apocryphal , '' Hidden ' , The Removal Occurred By The Decree Of The Council Of Nicea , Which Convened In 325 A.D. Under Constantine , The First Christian Emperor Of Rome . The Council Of Nicea Was Organized To Settle The Difference Of Opinions Pertaining To The Scriptures . It Indicated What Should Be Taught In The Church , Sanctioning Certain Pagan Ideas And Customs . These Pagan Practices Were Disguised As The True Teaching Of The Messiah Jesus Incorporating Insread , Paul ( The False And 13 Self - Appointed Disciple ) False Doctrine Of The Trinity ( God , The Father , God , The Son , And God , The Holy Ghost ) Into The Church . This Is Why The Gospel Of Barnabas Is No Longer A Part Of The Bible Today . The Sixth Seal ; El's Injiyl '' Book Of Revelation '' Yowkhanan ( Yuwhanaa , John ) Received 22 Books ( Revealed In The Year 96 A.D. ) The 22 Books Of Revelation Of The Messiah Yashua Was Received By The Faithful And Devoted Apostle John , Son Of Zebedee And Salome , In The Year 96A.D. While On The Island Of Patmos . This Book Of Prophey Was Not Meant To Be Overstood By John Or The People Of His Time . The Events Which Took Place Are The Happenings Of Our Present World Condition . The Book Of Revelation Can Only Be Explained By One Who Possesse The Key To Unlock The Seal Which Will Reveal The Understanding Contained Within The Book . The Seventh Seal ; El's Qur'aan The Reading '' . Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin Received 114 Books ( Revealed Over A Period Of 22 Years 610 - 632 A.D. ) . More In Next Post

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Benoni- Isa. 9:6- "For unto us a child is born- (Christ's birth), unto us a son is given- (Christ's bodily return): and the Government shall be upon his shoulders- (as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords"): and HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED- Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, the Prince of Peace." so, how can Jesus Christ NOT be, "God in the Flesh", and NOT a second Member of the Trinity, if God Himself speaks thru Isaiah to call Jesus Christ- "GOD ALMIGHTY" and "EVERLASTING FATHER", in that verse? People who cannot understand such a thing, need to be "retaught" how to take God's Word as "literally written" for understanding it. Its quite clear, you are only looking for Debating God's word for the sake of arguing about it, of which that is not Glorifying God. Therefore, I will no longer respond to anymore of your immature and non Christ-like activities as such. Time can be better spent, than playing such childish games. I pray that one day, God will touch your heart concerning the importance of living for God in earnest, to learn and grow closer to God, thru Christ and by the Holy Spirit, according to God's Word. God Bless!!

samy

Apr 8, 2008
My Friends, I have written before, but not since about June. I will occassionally throw in my opinion again here and there. In this Relvelation discussion may I first simply observe that the subject of the book of Revelation is the promised coming of the Lord Jesus, Rev. 1:1, and the theme is, Worship God!, Rev. 14:7, 17:10, 22:9. If we understand this, we will understand everything else about the book. We will see the beautiful seven scenes of worship emerge that give us the seven reasons God is worthy to be worshipped, Creator, Rev 4:11; Redeemer, 5:9; Provider, 7:17; King, 11:17; One Who Sanctifies, 14:1-5; Righteous Savior of All Nations, 15:2-4; Righteous Judge, 17:1ff. For one to approach the book and not to notioce the theme of worship, and to become entangled in anything that draws you away rather than drawing you closer to the throne where there is a Lamb at the center, would truly be sad. Your reaction? samy

samy

Apr 8, 2008
To All I believe that we should all be sensitive to the place of the altar in relationship to the actions taken by God in response to the prayers of the saints and the misdeeds of his enemies on earth. Notice that it is from the altar where the prayers of the saints are first offered to God with insense and then fire is taken and thrown down on the earth followed by the calamities of the 7 trumpets targeting all those things that have been worshipped instead of God: Earth, Sea, Waters, Luminaries, Devices of Mankind, Power of the Military, False Rulers. (Rev 8:3-5; 9:13; 16:7. samy

samy

Apr 8, 2008
I have found that the closer I get to closing my eyes for the very last time here, I am growing at an incredible rate in the knowledg and wisdom of God. I so love the fact of the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life and prefer Him and the things He says. As I walk in His light I am gently but definitely exposed for the sinful ways that still attend my flesh, but I am confident that He has brought me into the light to feast on the truth of HIs glory, and turn me away from the glitter of the world. I want to tell every one about the beauty of our God revealed in the face of the Lord Jesus Christ. He captured this rebel with the power of His sacrifical love, and then invited me to share it with others. What a privilidge! Thank you my King.

samy

Apr 8, 2008
ZakarEl--I would like to know the manuscript evidence for this "original Aramic" version. and the date and place of the find if you know it. Please reply with researchable standard referance notations usually found in the apparatus. samy ::)

Evangelical Doubter

Mar 27, 2009
Spiritual? Well there are several ways that are used to interpret Revelations. Apocalyptic literature as been studied for centuries and many people use a system or method of interpreting it.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Sorry doubter I agree with Sammy here
we could not study all prophecy before this generation the book was closed by God until the last days. So even though some was indeed studied If God had the
vital information closed until this last generation little of it can be depended on as right ...without being weighed against the new information that's come to be understood ...
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
"Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. "

And knowledge of the book has greatly increased in the last few years

samy

Apr 8, 2008
In my reading of the book I understand that the Lord Jesus is speaking to John, to speak to all His churches about His coming in the day of the Lord www.expressright.com/day.aspx I do not "spiritualize" the passages of this book, I honor the various means of communication employed by God. The guiding hermaneutic is, "when the plain sense makes sense, seek no other sense!" When we see a dragon with seven heads and ten horns we should probably be asking, "what does the Lord mean here?" samy

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Not a difficult question when we stop listening to all men an just let God show us he interpts his own sybolism if we just listen without any preconceived ideas ...
God tells exactly who/what the Dragon is

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The great dragon is the devil satan always has been always will be he has many names.

The devil satan the great Dragon,the serpent, the man of sin,death,sin,the accusser what ever one of his many names you chose here, was for all intensive puposes defeated with Christs death on the cross ..since that time he has physically been held in heaven his evil spirits roam the earth but he himself Lucifer the Angel has not walked to and fro upon the earth sense then...but he will again as anti christ this is whats written

12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8
[/l]​
[td] [/td][td]And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven[/td]​

We see he gets kicked out of heaven here (and he isnt alone as he will be given the key to the pit Rev. 9:1 gives us the timing and futher details )

God will now allow him a short time God will use ole Satan to seperate the wheat from the tares, We are coming to the time of the great harvest time of mens souls ...The tares are gathered first God allows
Satan to gather his own and anyone who does not have the seal of God

[sup]Rev.12:12[/sup]Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
learning to Ask the right questions is half of understanding
Now what is the subject of this chapter? The dragon. Who is the dragon? Satan.
Now how long has Satan been around ? Sense the begining.
Now who has Satan always persucuted ? The church,Israel, the Christ child,

Now back to verse you mentioned
[sup]3[/sup]And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Now if we know the dragon is Satan, heads,horns crowns are all symbolic of ruling ,Power,kings ...

We are talking past here, Satan has always had power over the air and earth he walked to fro upon it, remember back he was guardian of the the mercy seat, these couple verse's recap Satan's power from the begining. because as it was it will be again in the last days when Satan returns (Rev.13)describes his beast system of rule he will set up on earth.

[sup]4[/sup]And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Now what are these stars of heaven? (again letting God define his own symbology) we learn from Rev.1:20 that stars are Angels. So the verse says the dragons tail drew 1/3 of the Angels with him and cast them to the earth
( these are those that followed Satan in his rebellion against God)remember this is past a recap, because it will happen again as written in the next verse's that I have already covered. (The woman here is Israel and her child is Christ

[sup]5[/sup]And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

the man child here is Christ

Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her a thousand two hundred and threescore days."
This is the passing of time now from past to present times Israel was scattered into the World

Following the resurrection, and transposing these days into years, it would bring us up to the early somewhere around the 1800's A.D., (some datings differ a little)
when the house of Israel nations became superpowers.

Now we pick up where I started in events that will soon come to pass

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"
This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose. And get kicked down to earth

Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
where he has a short time .... What will he do ? same old

Revelation 12:13 "And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."