WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But is the middle between those two where we really want to be or where God wants us to be? When I consider the middle the following verses always comes to mind... but then I ultimately see no solution in men's politics in any case:

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16
Yes, from a purely spiritual standpoint, Christianity should be red-hot.

But, from a religio-political perspective, there must be a balance between those who sincerely believe a neo-theocracy is the answer and those who want no part of God whatsoever.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that's why i have flipped on you now and am openly stating that i was in error to agree with you, and that imo what you are doing is evil and pointless. Many Catholics will be accepted by God, and it is my opinion that you are in big trouble and might learn something from them wadr. You have a phobia that has nothing to do with the RCC Pm, they are just a convenient target. The papacy might have channelled the antichrist at times, but then so might you or me right. I would seek to forgive Catholics while you still can wadr...and i would pursue that as if today were your last day, too.

Catholicism--like Texas--is a great place to be
from imo
:D

Excellent post Mark...well said.
..~ ...~ Thumb.gif

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone does not repent, you should NOT forgive them.

Millions of Americans who believe in God but reject Christ's Gospel believe that God is all forgiving,
and that forgiveness is automatic and does not require repentance.

The false Christian teaching that we should automatically forgive everyone puffs up our own flesh making us holier-than-thou,
and worse, it helps send millions to hell with the false belief, given to them from Christians, that forgiveness is automatic and does not require repentance.

However, Jesus taught that if someone sins against you, "rebuke him! And IF he repents, forgive him."

Right. :)
Truth. How can we forgive anybody unless they believe they were in the wrong and seek forgiveness. I am like Helen in that I will forgive those who hurt or used me just to free myself of unkind thoughts of them. Doesn't mean I am going to seek them out to say "I forgive you"...some might get up in your face and say something like, "for what"????

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth. How can we forgive anybody unless they believe they were in the wrong and seek forgiveness. I am like Helen in that I will forgive those who hurt or used me just to free myself of unkind thoughts of them. Doesn't mean I am going to seek them out to say "I forgive you"...some might get up in your face and say something like, "for what"????
A very logical understanding of exactly what Christ taught.

Reactions: Nancy

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can say that it doesn't work in all marriages.

If I waited for Dave to always 'say sorry', I could never forgive him for his unjust and un-called for occasions. o_O

I forgive 'for me' much of the time...not always for him.
I even say sorry even when I believe the breakdown was not on my side but his.
I cannot afford any unforgiveness in my life with anyone...it eats like a sickness...

We are taught so much...but when I think back to the day I because a believer , the last thing on my mind was that I needed to repent...I saw the wonder of Who He was...it wasn't until later that I was aware of how dark I was...

When it says " Repent and be saved" I do not believe it means list off all your sins ( who could!) It means repent as in Turn around, go the other way..."Take another mind".

I spent many moon's waking up and asking forgiveness for past infraction's, 35 year's and counting, and still something from my past will have need to ask!
As to forgive others, easy, do not want to carry any baggage, even for them!

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, from a purely spiritual standpoint, Christianity should be red-hot.

But, from a religio-political perspective, there must be a balance between those who sincerely believe a neo-theocracy is the answer and those who want no part of God whatsoever.
Perhaps you are there because that's where God wants you to be. I am not there at all. I believe I am where He wants me doing what He wants done. My focus on this forum is at best secondary. May God help us all to be where He wants us and when He wants us.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you are there because that's where God wants you to be. I am not there at all. I believe I am where He wants me doing what He wants done. My focus on this forum is at best secondary. May God help us all to be where He wants us and when He wants us.
Amen. As long as we are outside the will of God, we cannot partake of the spirit fruit of love, joy, and peace because God only give His Spirit "to them that obey Him." Acts 5:32

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. As long as we are outside the will of God, we cannot partake of the spirit fruit of love, joy, and peace because God only give His Spirit "to them that obey Him." Acts 5:32
This is where we give out false information to new believers, often discouraging them. We should never add (or subtract) words to or from what God actually says. (Not even 'little' words like "only", that we assume should be there. We can 'suggest' the idea, but never try to make it look like our additions were the actual Scriptures.)
David had the Holy Spirit all his life, and look at his disobediences.
We are told not to grieve The Holy Spirit... likely the one that lives within us, by disobeying.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hardest thing i ever did, walking into a Catholic Charities; that was a tough year.
There is no "fight the devil" in Scripture, for a real good reason i guess.
if you fight the devil, you are going to lose

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hardest thing i ever did, walking into a Catholic Charities; that was a tough year.
You oughta try being raised by a Southern Conference Baptist, who daily passed on her indoctrination that 'all Catholics are Heathens.' It has taken me decades to flush out all the religious prejudices I was taught as being "God's Holy Word!"

Reactions: bbyrd009

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where we give out false information to new believers, often discouraging them. We should never add (or subtract) words to or from what God actually says. (Not even 'little' words like "only", that we assume should be there. We can 'suggest' the idea, but never try to make it look like our additions were the actual Scriptures.)
David had the Holy Spirit all his life, and look at his disobediences.
We are told not to grieve The Holy Spirit... likely the one that lives within us, by disobeying.
Adding a word to change Scripture brings condemnation. Doing so to make more evident a point in Scripture to those who often overlook that point (by actual false teaching) is perfectly fine.

"And we are His witnesses, and so also is the Holy Ghost, which God hath (only) given to them that obey Him." Acts 5:32 KJV

By claiming my use of "only" is false information, you make possible the suggestion that the disobedient are eligible to receive the Holy Spirit, an idea which is wholly foreign to Scripture and is rendered false by this crystal clear verse.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely! The fight is not with the devil, it is within ourselves - whether or not we will yield to temptation when the devil dangles it before us.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You oughta try being raised by a Southern Conference Baptist, who daily passed on her indoctrination that 'all Catholics are Heathens.' It has taken me decades to flush out all the religious prejudices I was taught as being "God's Holy Word!"
I have a friend who is a militant ex-Catholic who refuses to believe me when I tell him that many catholics will make it to heaven, despite the blasphemous system of catholicism, because they are living up to all the light that God had shown them. Insists that once they hear about the blasphemy, they are guilty for remaining behind to which I replied God alone knows whether they are under conviction of the truth or not and is why we can never judge motive or eternal destiny - to do so is actually taking God's place on His judgment seat, a prerogative which the papal Antichrist claims for itself.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adding a word to change Scripture brings condemnation. Doing so to make more evident a point in Scripture to those who often overlook that point (by actual false teaching) is perfectly fine.

"And we are His witnesses, and so also is the Holy Ghost, which God hath (only) given to them that obey Him." Acts 5:32 KJV

By claiming my use of "only" is false information, you make possible the suggestion that the disobedient are eligible to receive the Holy Spirit, an idea which is wholly foreign to Scripture and is rendered false by this crystal clear verse.
You know that is not even close to what my post addressed.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that is not even close to what my post addressed.
In the case of my use of "only" in Acts 5:32, what you consider (unnecessarily) a danger for new believers I see as opportunity.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ya, that was me pretty much, Southern Baptist and all. Talk about antichrist lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
to do so is actually taking God's place on His judgment seat, a prerogative which the papal Antichrist claims for itself.
(insert prior Pm judgement here, and add to that one)

but if you like you could reveal what sect you follow, and rather than throw stones across boundary markers we could maybe reflect on that instead? Meaning no offense here, but why not let BoL bring down the RCC, he is doing a fab job of that already? :)

we have a pope bc ppl want a king, Pm, and any local "pastor" could describe the horrors of being put on a pedestal i guess. You don't think the pope has a thorn? lol.

Careful you don't neglect to forgive someone who has openly confessed imo, i would be letting God judge the pope wadr
i mean we could post his and Swaggart's confessions, and do a little comparo if you want
was that embarrassing or what

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i mean don't get me wrong Pm you also have a good point, but you are putting yourself in a position of being judged after you have brought down the RCC too. Iow this is all going to manifest in ways that you will come to regret. That we will come to regret; praying the Pharisee's Prayer even over Catholics comes with consequences, ok

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(insert prior Pm judgement here, and add to that one)

but if you like you could reveal what sect you follow, and rather than throw stones across boundary markers we could maybe reflect on that instead? Meaning no offense here, but why not let BoL bring down the RCC, he is doing a fab job of that already? :)

we have a pope bc ppl want a king, Pm, and any local "pastor" could describe the horrors of being put on a pedestal i guess. You don't think the pope has a thorn? lol.

Careful you don't neglect to forgive someone who has openly confessed imo, i would be letting God judge the pope wadr
i mean we could post his and Swaggart's confessions, and do a little comparo if you want
was that embarrassing or what
I would hate to think you would have stood with the others shouting "Crucify Him, crucify Him!", but you seem to be of the same mindset - which is to condemn the public exposure of ingrained unBiblical religious systems which attempt to make twice the children of hell than beforehand their converts.