WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Ever reformer agreed on that. For over 400 years Protestantism agreed on that. Why? Because of scripture. The problem today is that Protestants no longer believe scripture.
so are you saying that people should go back to the RCC here or what bl? Tbh i doubt "Protestantism" ever agreed on squat, at least the minute the second member joined lol

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
This thread was in response to those who claim the problem of faith-leader child sex abuse in Protestantism is worse than in the Rcc, which the evidence overwhelmingly refutes. Sure, there's a similar problem in non-catholic Christianity, but largely due to the fact that anyone can literally wake up and declare themselves "anointed of God" and start their own Bible church. Years ago, standards were much higher and leaders were held far more accountable, but in today's corrupt, increasingly liberal "emergent church" movement where the money hungry and sexually perverted know how easily they can exploit the members, the number of cases of abuse among Protestants is on the rise.

But, to suggest that the problem is worse than that of the global child-sex abuse crime syndicate that is the papacy is just plain ridiculous, as evidenced by the news reports that almost daily dominate the headlines.
I have to agree with you.
Don't understand the reason for the huge problem...
It's also here in Italy. It's all over.
Maybe there are more catholic ministers involved because the church is bigger?
I don't know...anyway what kind of excuse would that be?

Priests are held to such a high esteem in the CC...they're PRIESTS, very respected especially by the older generation. They're supposed to be an example for the rest of us and look what we have to read. I've stopped reading about it in fact because it's so disturbing...it goes way beyond molestation.

Anyway, yes, keep up the good fight and we all should be right there behind you.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Most people who find themselves on trial for murder (or any number of things) likewise, never thought they could ever do such a thing.
I can't argue this...we'd need some kind of stats and I hate to be like Barb..remember Barbarian? He always wanted stats.

To me most people in prison LOOK like they belong there...but never judge a book by its cover. I can think, however, of some serial killers that LOOKed very normal indeed.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Maybe there are more catholic ministers involved because the church is bigger?
maybe the RCCs past sins are considered more newsworthy and serve to deflect ppls attention away from more important and actionable issues better, too. See how easy it is to dogpile onto the group that is already widely persecuted and has even confessed, but we aren't going to be talking about our whore-monger MSM or political leaders at all now, see, all of whom strenuously deny any wrongdoing, no confessions forthcoming at all iow.

The cure is to stop watching biased news, not start parrotting it imo

B

brakelite

so are you saying that people should go back to the RCC here or what bl? Tbh i doubt "Protestantism" ever agreed on squat, at least the minute the second member joined lol
While the reformers may have differed on many things as each came out of their Catholic mindsets with which they had been inculcated for over 1000 years, the one thing they did agree on was the sure identification of the system of the Papacy as the Antichrist of scripture. They didn't all come to that conclusion because of any personal angst or resentment, but because of the testimony of scripture. I could name at least 10 specific credentials of Antichrist, and the papal system, (not individuals) answers to every one of them. I would cite each one if asked, and have attempted to do so in the past, but was shut down. Seems too much truth at once is too hard to take for some.

Reactions: Phoneman777

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
While the reformers may have differed on many things as each came out of their Catholic mindsets with which they had been inculcated for over 1000 years, the one thing they did agree on was the sure identification of the system of the Papacy as the Antichrist of scripture.
ah, so at least we know for a fact that that perspective is wrong then, cool. The RCC is not the antichrist of Scripture, and you bring up another valid perspective here, that of mislabelling antichrist to suit a bias, thereby denying that antichrist is available in other venues too.

Iow if the RCC is the antichrist then there cannot possibly be any antichrist in the Protestant reformation right, that is the inference

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Seems too much truth at once is too hard to take for some.
might seem that way to you guys, who are i guess new to all this information, but trust me you are not revealing any shocking new info after all, are you; you are mostly playing Captain Obvious and judging another's servant to boot, at least from other valid perspectives.

Understand that i am not disagreeing that antichrist has a foothold in the RCC, the same as any establishment of men; it is universally recognized that anywhere men get together and try to do something good, there he is right. If there was no antichrist in the RCC others would be pointing out how dead they must be lol, just like with your organization

I am saying that Scripture tells us to honor the institutions of men, 13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, which you may interpret as you like, or even refuse to acknowledge, idc really, and honest injun i am not even trying to change your behavior ok, if you want to sound the RCC alarm every single day bam do it, but understand that what you are saying is not what many will be hearing, bc truth trumps facts every time.

discouraging a satanic belief system is one thing, throwing stones at unspecified Catholics is another, see.

Tell us how you see a path to forgiveness for pedophiles imo,
i can go to the world or the MSM any time i want to learn how to condemn them

B

brakelite

ah, so at least we know for a fact that that perspective is wrong then, cool. The RCC is not the antichrist of Scripture, and you bring up another valid perspective here, that of mislabelling antichrist to suit a bias, thereby denying that antichrist is available in other venues too.

Iow if the RCC is the antichrist then there cannot possibly be any antichrist in the Protestant reformation right, that is the inference
I think wadr that you may need to study the criteria regarding the identity if the antichrist...and what the actual word 'antichrist' means. Understand also that it doesn't...can't... apply to individuals. Individuals cannot meet all the criteria...but a system can, and does. Remember also that Babylon the Great, which is the final global manifestation of the antichrist spirit, has daughters...those Protestant daughters who have returned to Mother.

B

brakelite

might seem that way to you guys, who are i guess new to all this information, but trust me you are not revealing any shocking new info after all, are you; you are mostly playing Captain Obvious and judging another's servant to boot, at least from other valid perspectives.
Again, I think you need to acquaint yourself with the meaning of 'antichrist', and realising that no-one is judging any individuals, but a system. There are indeed many genuine Christians in that system...serving God with whatever light and understanding they have...but the call of Revelation 18 is for those honest seekers of God to come out of that system else they are in grave danger of partaking of her sins and being judged along with the system.

Understand that i am not disagreeing that antichrist has a foothold in the RCC, the same as any establishment of men; it is universally recognized that anywhere men get together and try to do something good, there he is right.
Antichrist, as I mentioned, is not a 'he', although there are many 'antichrists' (little 'a'. )
discouraging a satanic belief system is one thing, throwing stones at unspecified Catholics is another, see.
One thing I am particularly keen to avoid. I was raised Catholic and come from a long line of Irish Catholics...my grandparents even donating their homestead and the block of land upon which it sat to the church, whereupon a new church was built which remains to this day.Raureka church.jpg So I hold no angst against individual Catholics.

Tell us how you see a path to forgiveness for pedophiles imo,
No different from any other sinner...at least as far as God is concerned...the same condition applies to the pedaphile as anyone else...repentance; however, man may have a more difficult job finding the grace needful to forgive someone who has abused his own children.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Individuals cannot meet all the criteria...but a system can, and does.
then let's talk about your system, an actual Christian system, right, which is by inference an antichrist-free one, and maybe recognize that Catholics are individuals too. See what i'm not hearing in all the rhetoric is a plain statement of a complaint; bc "Isolated cases versus global, leadership-sanctioned, systematic enabling of abuse" is not only categorically incorrect, it is not even news any more.

Who is your audience, guys? Nevermind that the message is whacked, too, who do you think is benefitting by your regurgitation of the 5 o'clock news? Who does not already acknowledge the meat of what you are saying, neverminding that the comparo is likely skewed?

So then the next step is to inquire as to why you believe you are helping anyone, if there is no one that can be helped by your announcement? i mean you can't imagine that any Catholics are taking you seriously, right

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
however, man may have a more difficult job finding the grace needful to forgive someone who has abused his own children.
so let him work on that then, rather than deflecting on whatever condemnation the MSM provides as the most convenient for him; let him question why God removed His hedge from his kids maybe, and reflect on the causes rather than the symptoms. The RCC is strictly a scapegoat here, and many are just willing to throw the first stone i guess.

The Puritans thought they were Christians too right, i mean are you guys prepared for a poll on the probability of you being the one screaming "burn her?"
See, all of your facts--or rather fact--is going to become pretty irrelevant, pretty quick, when it is discovered that what is really going on is a witch-hunt by ppl who cannot forgive

Reactions: VictoryinJesus
B

brakelite

the probability of you being the one screaming "burn her?"
That job vacancy has already been filled...Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
See what i'm not hearing in all the rhetoric is a plain statement of a complaint; bc "Isolated cases versus global, leadership-sanctioned, systematic enabling of abuse" is not only categorically incorrect, it is not even news any more.
Which incidentally is not one of the criteria that the Bible clearly offers readers as an identification of the Antichrist. The child abuse thing is a symptom of unethical unchristian behaviour, but the Antichrist aspect is another issue, and I cannot remember why it even came into the conversation...I think the point Phone is making is that with all that has taken place historically, for a very long time, can we really trust a system to reign over us , which overinflated egos within that system fully intend to do, and which prophetically is inevitable? Remembering that warning....come out of her My people...

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
maybe the RCCs past sins are considered more newsworthy and serve to deflect ppls attention away from more important and actionable issues better, too. See how easy it is to dogpile onto the group that is already widely persecuted and has even confessed, but we aren't going to be talking about our whore-monger MSM or political leaders at all now, see, all of whom strenuously deny any wrongdoing, no confessions forthcoming at all iow.

The cure is to stop watching biased news, not start parrotting it imo
What do you mean bb?
The news maybe biased...I don't know, I'm not there anymore and I know Christianity has always been persecuted...but it's still true!
This is not fake news. I believe this is ONE of the reasons Benedict resigned and I do believe Francis has many problems, and he DOES want to make one big religion..at least that's what I hear over here.

And they confessed? How come the perpetrators are still in service?
That's no confession...they're trying to keep the boat afloat.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I think the point Phone is making is that with all that has taken place historically, for a very long time, can we really trust a system to reign over us
then bam ID who "us" is and warn them, but as i said imo you got a bad def of "us" in the first place almost surely, us might object to a Catholic system but we got plenty of our own antichrist systems to be judging regardless right. So who is this "us" that we are talking about, that is not aware of how the RCC wants to reign over them, let's find those (non-existent) ppl first and go from there imo.

Wadr you cannot make even a logical argument for the thread title, and the explanation in post 1 is specious at best; <1% abusers might even be closer to "isolated incidents" than the Protestant number, who knows right. Sure doesn't sound like any systematic intention to me, and i am a critic of the RCC myself. You want systematic intention then maybe look at those you vote for, running the country into the ground and earning "wow"s every time you point out how they openly admit to being scumbags. or bam keep scapegoating and denying it too, idc even a little bit, honest. The day you stop two others will take your place anyway i guess

ID your audience and the truth clarifies anyway

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and he DOES want to make one big religion..at least that's what I hear over here.

And they confessed? How come the perpetrators are still in service?
That's no confession...they're trying to keep the boat afloat.
haven't heard a leader of a sect ever relay any other intention myself, than to convert the whole world to their pov, so meh there, and yes the current pope confessed i guess, and i don't know why or if any perps are still in service, my advice @ "RCC" would certainly sound a lot like any other Christian's i guess, only i wouldn't stop there, is the point.

Protestants are no more accepted by God than Catholics are, and that is the inference, right. Protestants are basically just as lost and seeking immortality and Death More Abundantly as any Catholic, there is no uncorrupted Message coming out of any Protestant sect that i am aware of

Reactions: Willie T

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is just another desperate, unsubstantiated claim.
Why do you say it's unsubstantiated? Clearly, the Revelation was "signified" - written in symbolism - and was a message "unto His servants" - the church, not the Jews - and Revelation 2 and 3 condemns as blasphemous they who "say they are Jews and are not", which cannot refer to literal Jews because their "house is left unto them desolate", the kingdom was "taken from" them, they were natural branches "broken off", etc., which means that the word "Jews" is a prophetic symbol...and can only mean the church.
The fact is that the Church was being called "The CATHOLIC Church" by the end of the first century - while the Apostle John was STILL alive.
I passed a beer joint one time in NOLA called "Paradise". The catholic church cannot trace its roots to the the time of Jesus because that church doesn't "keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" as did the church of Christ and His remnant church of these last days.
Funny - I don't see "Baptist" or "Presbyterian" or "Reformed Evangelical" or "Lutheran" or "Methodist" or "Calvinist" or "Pentecostal", et al, until some 1500 years LATER . . .
God's church was preserved all through the reign of old Scarlet Harlot in Rome, through faithful Christians dwelling in the caves, mountains, and secluded places, busily keeping God's commandments, preserving His Word.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent. @bbyrd009 , there is a time of judgement pending in relation to historic crimes against and current lies and spiritual adultery of Babylon which the RCC must bear much of the responsibility. Yet God does have people in the midst of her, and God loves every one of them and is using people such as phone man his servants to earn and call God's people out, before the death sentence is passed upon that spare system. This message is not a hate message, but a love message. Scoff and object all you like... Protest that you have heard it all before... But there are many who live God with all their heart, living up to what light and understanding they have yet still abide in a system of faith that is failing them. And it seems you would rather them not hear the message? Muffle the barking dogs? Shoot the messenger because you are tired of hearing it? It's God's message ..
Amen!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no Secret Societies in the Catholic Church. Joining Freemasonry is automatic excommunication.
What are you talking about? The most notorious Secret Society to ever exist is the Society of Jesus - the Jesuits. Many ex-Jesuits have come out of darkness and into the glorious light of Jesus and have revealed what really goes on in the papacy at great peril to their own lives. But, of course, you papists are quick to dismiss the claims of these brave men because the papacy says "we're guilty of nothing", right?

This is why the issue of papal leader child-sex abuse is so important
- it exposes catholic church leadership as a corrupt, dishonest, deceptive, untruthful, satanic, pagan global systematic child-sex abuse crime syndicate which cannot ever be trusted to tell the truth about anything at all, most notably the truth of salvation in Jesus Christ.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, you have found a well-known antichrist
I haven't found "a" anything. Great men of God under the aegis of the Holy Spirit discovered "the" Antichrist, y'know, the one we're supposed to be warning people about so they can come out of it before it's too late?
personally i don't consider Catholics to even be Christian
I've yet to write anything as offensive as this. Have you any idea what an insult that is to sincere catholics who know only but the lies they've been told? God says, "and in times ignorance, God winks at". We ought to just heed His directive to give the warning and let Him judge who is His and is not.
Iow if you acknowledge that a Catholic can be right with God then you have to kind of reflect on your warning some, who is your audience for this warning, in your opinion? Cradle Catholics who cannot hear you, or cradle Prots who already agree, and just prefer to overlook their own rot?
I've no need to reflect on anything. The message is God's and needs no tuning or adjustment: (1) Announce the identify of the Babylonian Beast system - the papacy, her harlot daughters, and paganism. (2) Call My people out of Babylonian darkness into My marvelous light before it's too late. (3) Teach them whatsoever things I have commandment you, watch, and be ready for My soon return. It's really that simple.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pm.
Where do you come up with some of these things? The Papacy is the antichrist??????
Willie T, do you mean to tell us that you don't know that from since the time of Martin Luther until just about 150 years ago, every single Protestant man, woman, child, toddler, infant, fetus, zygote, X, and Y chromosome believed, preached, and taught that the Antichrist of Bible prophecy was none other than the papacy in Rome?

Are you under an impression that the Protestant Reformation was the result of a bunch of prideful church infighting over trivial matters which led to a split, and do not know that the twin pillars of the Reformation were (1) salvation by faith through grace alone, and (2) the papacy is the Antichrist of Bible prophecy? Do you not know that "Left Behind" theology which features a future Antichrist in the person of a single evil man was a Jesuit idea sent into the world as a response to what Protestants for over 300 years taught without exception about the Antichrist being in Rome? Please Google anything you can on "Historicism" and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Reactions: brakelite