WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not a "Catholic problem.." it is a problem of fallen flesh... going all the way back to the days of Noah...it is a evil Satanic problem.
True. But if the Catholic Church did not have a phony priesthood and a phony hierarchy of bishops and clergy going all the way up to the pope, there would be no priests, and therefore no priestly predators preying on innocent and trusting Catholic kids. Do you see that???

Some are calling for the resignation of Pope Francis, and if he was truly righteous (which he is not), he would demand the resignation of ALL CATHOLIC CLERGY and then resign himself. Plus properly compensate all the victims monetarily and generously (at the very least).

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's 28. Thankfully, the U.S.A. national average is only 33.3% (1/3)

That amazes me after all these decades...

But that is still enough to say..WOW....and backwards...WOW again!!

But who knows if that is right, or doctored.
We were just the girls....not counting the 11 year old boys in 1953....

Reactions: Nancy

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Some of our papist friends argue most passionately that the problem of faith-leader child sexual abuse is "far worse" among Protestants churches than among the RCC. I and others maintain that although there are isolated cases of abuse among the billion Protestants that make up non-Catholic Christianity, the RCC has been exposed as an institution whose leadership has for decades systematically engaged in deliberate enabling, covering up, and protecting pedophile priests, cardinals, and others in Catholic leadership - with skill and precision such that if Faith-Leader Child Sexual abuse were an Olympic event, the RCC would win every single medal offered by the Olympic committee while the Protestant churches would fail miserably in qualifying.

Isolated cases versus global, leadership-sanctioned, systematic enabling of abuse...even a blind man can see the difference...will we continue to be blind to the suffering of those innocent children?

TOO Stupid....

Reactions: Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
True. But if the Catholic Church did not have a phony priesthood and a phony hierarchy of bishops and clergy going all the way up to the pope, there would be no priests, and therefore no priestly predators preying on innocent and trusting Catholic kids. Do you see that???

Some are calling for the resignation of Pope Francis, and if he was truly righteous (which he is not), he would demand the resignation of ALL CATHOLIC CLERGY and then resign himself. Plus properly compensate all the victims monetarily and generously (at the very least).

I appreciate you Enoch...but, we can jump up and down as long as we like saying " It them that needs dealing with..." While we do not tend to the weeds in our own back yard.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, more of us than you might imagine have been working hard all across this country since about the mid 1980's. It is working... despite a certain segment of our population who seemingly try to keep the sickness just as strong as ever. It is almost like they don't want it to stop.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When I was eight or nine, we experimented with some borderline homosexual stuff, so I know it was not just the girls.... even though the things we did were mutually consensual, so that is not "technically" molestation.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I was eight or nine, we experimented with some borderline homosexual stuff, so I know it was not just the girls.... even though the things we did were mutually consensual, so that is not "technically" molestation.

And...that speaks to the video you posted earlier this afternoon...

Reactions: Willie T

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It COULD be a lot less, if only we could get people to open their eyes and begin thinking of prior prevention rather than just reactive vengeance AFTER the fact.

I am all for 'prior prevention'. You figure out who are the pedophiles before they 'pedophile', and then we hang em. Problem solved.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if one of the potential pedophiles is your 11 year old son or daughter?

You're assuming you can figure out who will be a pedophile. Which is total bs. But let's say, if you could, then yes, hang em.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And if one of the potential pedophiles is your 11 year old son or daughter?

Wow...you guys are "on a roll here" ...both very clever answers...
......Thumb.gif

Which Willie , begs the question...*who is not a potential pedophile???

I could easily have been one...they do say , "once you have been abused the tendency is there later, as we grow up , to become one!! " o_O
(I guess it is a spirit link or something)

I did say to a friend years later, when I was a bit older, ( about the chiropractor.)..I said to my friend.. " Heaven sakes, it was 9 am in the morning...what is wrong with me, do I have a stamp on my forehead like a neon sign or something...here I am "
So, somehow I DO maybe think a filthy spirit attaches itself to victims after the first time...making the prey...

*But..my question is ...
HOW can anyone possible know who would be a potential abuser????

download.jpg

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what is that supposed to mean? You asked a question and I answered.

Stranger
It means this was an adult conversation about how to deal with a very real problem our children face. You still need to do some maturing to understand things like that. I honestly wish you COULD offer more than your limitations allow you to, but hopefully you still have time on this earth to learn.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
......View attachment 3826

Which Willie begs the question...who is not a potential pedophile???
I could easily have been ...they do say , "once you have been abused the tendency is there later, as we grow up , to become one

I did say to a friend later on when I was a bit older, about the chiropractor...I said to my friend.. " Heaven sakes, it was 9 am in the morning...what is wrong with me, do I have a stamp on my forehead like a neon sign or something...here I am "
So, somehow I DO think a filthy spirit attaches itself to us after the first time...

But..my question is ...HOW can any possible know who would be a potential abuser????

View attachment 3827

They can't know. That is why you have to deal out the punishment after the fact. Willie knows it, he just wants to hide behind this facade of prevention because his argument was shown to be 'stupid' earlier.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means this was an adult conversation about how to deal with a very real problem our children face. You still need to do some maturing to understand things like that. I honestly wish you COULD offer more than your limitations allow you to, but hopefully you still have time on this earth to learn.

Actually, my response was very adult. Your is idiotic. Takes men to do the hard things. But the hard things need to be done.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
......View attachment 3826

Which Willie , begs the question...*who is not a potential pedophile???

I could easily have been one...they do say , "once you have been abused the tendency is there later, as we grow up , to become one!! " o_O

I did say to a friend years later, when I was a bit older, ( about the chiropractor.)..I said to my friend.. " Heaven sakes, it was 9 am in the morning...what is wrong with me, do I have a stamp on my forehead like a neon sign or something...here I am "
So, somehow I DO maybe think a filthy spirit attaches itself to victims after the first time...making the prey...

*But..my question is ...
HOW can anyone possible know who would be a potential abuser????

View attachment 3827
In fact, everyone is a "potential" anything. For each of us, it is only a matter of Faulty Learning. Hopefully, our parents, friends, and kind extended family and strangers help guide us into the more positive avenues of learning.