Why Not Send Black Cops Into Black Neighborhoods?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
back when cops were charged with serving and protecting, sure, but cops have a diff role now i guess?

I guess that the cops and the people have no idea as to the true role of a cop today.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I guess that the cops and the people have no idea as to the true role of a cop today.
ha well i guess the cops do right enough, but prolly many of the ppl have yet to realize that "protect and serve" is no longer in effect? Via the Supreme Court no less
I think the "BLM Cop problem" is a lie, and what they really want is societal destabilization.
who is they though? With ISIS it was pretty easy to spot the fake Muslims, Special Forces tattoos or whatever, but domestically they can just hire snitches and thugs i guess? But maybe you meant a diff they :)

Last edited:

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wouldn't that solve the BLM cop problem?

No. Giving into these SJW and their lies has never worked in the past - why would it now? All it does is empower them to continue even further into their agenda, justify their own hate and racism, and cause a greater division. It would just be pandering to their lies, in which then more ground would be requested to be given up after this... they will never stop.

What would happen if a white person and black were in the same place? Should white or black show up? The logistics of this if taken to it's conclusion would mean there would have to befull segregation. White only and black only areas - no mixing. Different areas for different ethnics to deal with this. This would be falling directly into exactly what these groups claim they're against - racism. They claim that they hate racism - but they see everyone as white or black (or other ethnicity), as opposed to individuals.

I can't help but wonder - if Jesus was walking the earth now - where would his focus be, and what would his thoughts be on this?

The only thought I have whilst writing this is that He would still be grace to the humble, whilst resisting the proud. And what I'm seeing at the moment with a lot of this SJW movement is proud-full hate that's intention is to cause division and destruction, and deceiving many into following and believing their lies. I can't see how aligning ourselves with them in agreement by having black cops deal with blacks would be anything but destructive. The thief comes to steel, kill and destroy. Why would we want to associate and conform to the demands of a group that are practicing exactly this?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Absolutely. This should have been Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) since the 1960s. But again, no one provided national leadership in this matter so that this would become national policy.

Indeed, black politicians should have gone personally to black neighborhoods and encouraged young black men to join the police forces. Special incentives should have been provided so that this would be an attractive option to hanging around dealing drugs, etc.

When Oklahoma was Indian Territory, there were Indian police forces working among those nations. And evidently it worked out fine. So why was this example ignored, and why has common sense been missing from critical policy decisions?

Now that BLM and Antifa activists have been screaming to defund the police forces, and police officers have been resigning in the hundreds, Trump should have already made a decision to convert all police forces into US Marshals. Then they would not be under the control of local politicians, and there would be massive federal funding for the US Marshals service. And once again black US Marshals would police black neighborhoods and get the job done.

The FBI has been thoroughly corrupted and in fact should be disbanded after their criminal conspiracy to remove Trump from office.

Reactions: kcnalp

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the "BLM Cop problem" is a lie, and what they really want is societal destabilization.

Yep. BLM hates black police officers too. BLM killed two black police officers in the riots

Reactions: marks

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that sending black cops into black areas would do away with the racial issues and the Left would lose the power of their constant racism claims.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That answer is too simplistic. Somebody is stirring the pot in order to advance a political agenda. They are not about to settle for lesser "solutions," since the political puppeteers behind this are not operating in good faith.
Ya Got Trouble...! (The Music Man, 1962)

It would solve one problem & only to create another. They would have to be racist in order to enact such assignments.
What about officers of mixed race?
What about officers whose race isn't representative of any of the beats available?​
Also, there is also a bit of racism between lighter-skinned & darker-skinned black people.

Extrapolating further, there is similar animosity between various nationalities among East Asian-Americans, too, if you would assign East Asian officers to East Asian beats, etc.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That answer is too simplistic. Somebody is stirring the pot in order to advance a political agenda. They are not about to settle for lesser "solutions," since the political puppeteers behind this are not operating in good faith.
Ya Got Trouble...! (The Music Man, 1962)

It would solve one problem & only to create another. They would have to be racist in order to enact such assignments.
What about officers of mixed race?
What about officers whose race isn't representative of any of the beats available?​
Also, there is also a bit of racism between lighter-skinned & darker-skinned black people.

Extrapolating further, there is similar animosity between various nationalities among East Asian-Americans, too, if you would assign East Asian officers to East Asian beats, etc.
But this entire Left Wing BLM hoax is based on "racism". It's political. Removing the racial aspect would greatly hinder the Left from constantly stirring up racial strife. They surely aren't going to say black cops are racist against black criminals. But you never know about the Left.

But then, Biden said that blacks who don't vote Dem aren't black. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth