Alien Righteousness?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every LIE Against Gods Word’
IS; the KILLING of Gods Word, who IS Jesus.

Remembering: Lucifers first estate was Heaven, his title morning star.
Remembering: Lucifer Lost his first estate and his Heavenly identity (Name/ Title).
Lucifer turned Gods truth into a LIE. Killing Gods Truth, and was CAST DOWN.

ManKinds first estate is Earth. Identity (Name) at natural birth, and (Title) determined by Gods offering, and mankind’s own free- will choice to accept Gods Offering OR not.
(titles…son of God…or son of satan)
Keep your first estate or be CAST DOWN.

Gods Warning…be diligent, be sure, your choices are permanent.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check out the new podcast.

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

You seem to say that it is a false gospel that turns the grace of God into legalism. But then you also seem to say that righteousness is from one's own self.

Correct me if I have not understood your assertions.

It would appear that your approach is one of failed semantics, as righteousness redefined to say that "No one is good but One, that is, God" is not true, but rather that we also must (in and of ourselves) be righteous) as in the case of Abraham--who was not righteous, but rather that because of His faith it was only "accounted to him" as righteousness.

All of which does not hold water--because "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" and "is a gift from God."

Reactions: marks

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You seem to be contradicting yourself.

You seem to say that it is a false gospel that turns the grace of God into legalism. But then you also seem to say that righteousness is from one's own self.

Correct me if I have not understood your assertions.
Righteousness is an attitude. Without an attitude that is willing to repent we are merely lawless and rebellious. The righteous are also humble. God resists the proud. Pride comes from self. So it seems that self can get in the way of God's approval and receiving grace. He gives grace to the humble.

With all the emphasis on what God does...without any consideration on whom God chooses to show mercy to...reveals the irresponsibility with which we justify our religious stance.

It would appear that your approach is one of failed semantics, as righteousness redefined to say that "No one is good but One, that is, God" is not true, but rather that we also must (in and of ourselves) be righteous) as in the case of Abraham--who was not righteous, but rather that because of His faith it was only "accounted to him" as righteousness.
Accounting means God sees something He likes. No one is good as God ...and no one seeks God. And yet we are called to do good and to seek God. Do you seek God? The bible says that no one does. I think you are not understanding the dual nature of the writings in the Bible.

All of which does not hold water--because "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" and "is a gift from God."
And to whom much is given, more is required. Think the parable of the talents. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: faithfulness

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a good reason to ensure that your righteousness is greater than the scribes and pharisees.

If you meet someone who believes in aliens, how is your righteousness going to help you?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a good reason to ensure that your righteousness is greater than the scribes and pharisees.

If you meet someone who believes in aliens, how is your righteousness going to help you?
Watch the video...you are missing the whole point of it. This is not about those kind of aliens. You should maybe inform yourself as to the doctrines of Luther...and the reformation.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Watch the video...you are missing the whole point of it. This is not about those kind of aliens. You should maybe inform yourself as to the doctrines of Luther...and the reformation.
Thanks for pointing out my error. Perhaps you could summarise the video, to avoid confusion?

Reactions: marks

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And please do this with a French accent ......

My favorite place to do business was at Hydro Quebec.
My English is not just good....it's good enough. ;) My speech not so much!

I think my approach in correction the errors of the reformation might be a tad too subtle for some here. :) It might help to actually watch the podcast.

• Love

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My English is not just good....it's good enough. ;) My speech not so much!

I think my approach in correction the errors of the reformation might be a tad too subtle for some here. :) It might help to actually watch the podcast.

When I did training at Hydro Quebec .....I was told there would be engineers that all spoke English, but were shy about speaking without the translator. I didn't mind. I told them that I learned to speak Japanese while in High School in Tokyo. I wasn't shy ......trying to pick up girls ....