Idenifying Kenites/ Tares

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We are breaking new ground here teaching two seed line,having a public site that teaches the serpent seed as part of Gods Word.With this comes a great responsibility Satan is going to be on alert,he doesnt want this known and we are bucking against what most every religion in America teaches in Sunday school. Dont mistake this as not knowing many churches, minister, clergy, schools,synagogues discuss this in back rooms closed websites, a couple teach it on TV, its a story thats been told on the history channel,in books but for the most part it just isnt taught. The Church's that do know (the catholic church for one) would have to fess up to the cover-up. We are going to have to walk a fine line here when it comes to Anti Semitic chatter. Which is what most fools today say this doctrine is about.Or we are going to defeat our purpose, with a bunch of Anti Semitic trash talk. Our brother Judah (Todays Jews) are as much a part of Gods chosen people as they were in the Old Testament, along with Israel (Christian Nations) both these sticks (Eze 37) make up the Whole House of Israel (all 12 tribes) and will reunite under Christ. I'm also not at all convinced that TODAY all Kenites are claiming to be Jews. I think they did in O.T days and during Christ's day, I think they will again claim to Jews when Antichrist comes, but as of today I dont believe they all do claim to be Jews.The New testament doesnt mentions Kenities in fact it calls them Tares why this change in language? I think a good case could be made that they are not all claiming to be Jews at this time in history. I think Kenites (sons of Cain) will lie cheat claim to be Christians, Radical Islamics, New agers. ect. What ever they have to claim to undermine Gods Words and his plan,Jews, Christians, and Islam all claim the Same fathers Abraham Isaac and Jacob so is this why we have the Word tares used instead of Kennites? Are the Kennites hiding under many titles Jew, Christian, Muslim ect. Until Antichrist comes when they will all be claiming to be Jews?http://www.ultimateriddles.com/genesis-bible-lesson-03.html

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Great post Christina.What I'm about to say maybe right, maybe wrong. Islam used to believe Isaac has the blessings, later change it to Ishmael that has the "blessings"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes Islam believes that the Christian Bible was changed and that Ishmael was given the inheritance instead of Isaac as we are told.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Speaking the truth concering the Kenites is not anti-semetic since the Kenites are the sons of Cain and have no relationship at all to Shem (the first Semite). If today's Kenites have any relationship to Shem at all it's as a result of their marriage to the Edomites (Esau). Looking at it that way, we can say that they have some semetic blood in them but they are not related to the Israelites directly. God said "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." Romans 9:13Excerpt from Arthur Koestler's ("Jewish" historian):
THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE

This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in the Dark Ages became converted to Judaism. Khazaria was finally wiped out by the forces of Genghis Khan, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the cradle of Western Jewry. . . The Khazars' sway extended from the Black Sea to the Caspian, from the Caucasus to the Volga, and they were instrumental in stopping the Muslim onslaught against Byzantium, the eastern jaw of the gigantic pincer movement that in the West swept across northern Africa and into Spain. In the second part of this book, "The Heritage," Mr. Koestler speculates about the ultimate faith of the Khazars and their impact on the racial composition and social heritage of modern Jewry. He produces a large body of meticulously detailed research in support of a theory that sounds all the more convincing for the restraint with which it is advanced. Yet should this theory be confirmed, the term "anti-Semitism" would become void of meaning, since, as Mr. Koestler writes, it is based "on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated."
[url="http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm]http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm[/url] In all actuality, the vast majority of those who call themselves "Jews" today are actually members of the Khazarian Empire and were 8th Century converts to Judaism. See Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9. Since they are not semetic to begin with, we cannot be anti-semetic in speaking about their true nature and history.:shepard:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
However that is the Myth people are spreading today that this is Anti Semitic more political correctness trash Gods Word does not teach Anti..semitic doctrine in fact God says they are not Jews...Some only claimed to be to stop Gods plan and to plot to kill Christ ...

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Christina;62496)
However that is the Myth people are spreading today that this is Anti Semitic more political correctness trash Gods Word does not teach Anti..semitic doctrine in fact God says they are not Jews...Some only claimed to be to stop Gods plan and to plot to kill Christ ...
You're absolutely correct there. It's one of the biggest lies of all of the last century and the beginning of this one. Satan is a master of deception.
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels