More Christian tattoo artists a positive development?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is is a positive development for more Christians to train and work as tattoo artists?

• Yes; positive for more Christians - preferably men - to train and work and tattoo artists

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Naomi25 Recently you said:

So did you vote in the poll, above yet? :)

Clearly this is a topic you are most passionate about, and it's awesome to have passions! But honestly, I'm not sure what else I can say on this subject! You have plumbed my depths!

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Clearly this is a topic you are most passionate about, and it's awesome to have passions! But honestly, I'm not sure what else I can say on this subject! You have plumbed my depths!
No particular comment needed! :)

Did you vote yet in the poll, though? (see the various, comprehensive responses...)

Reactions: Naomi25

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are a people of the soul not symbols. We love through Jesus and our identity in Him.
Clothes demonstrate clearly things we want to say, yet people want identification through blurry blue and black lines as if this conveys something of value.
Tattoos are more about rebellion and judgementalism, while Christ is about love from the heart despite everything.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We are a people of the soul not symbols. We love through Jesus and our identity in Him.
Clothes demonstrate clearly things we want to say, yet people want identification through blurry blue and black lines as if this conveys something of value.
Tattoos are more about rebellion and judgementalism, while Christ is about love from the heart despite everything.
Interesting comment! :)

Do you think faith based tattoo designs can lead to worthwhile witness conversations?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting comment! :)

Do you think faith based tattoo designs can lead to worthwhile witness conversations?
Anything can trigger conversations. Tattoos are about value and being an individual. It is Jesus who defines this not a tattoo. Tattoos speak of allegiance to groups often violent gangs or criminals. Is this something we want to follow? Bond servant symbols are the most scripture supports.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Anything can trigger conversations. Tattoos are about value and being an individual. It is Jesus who defines this not a tattoo. Tattoos speak of allegiance to groups often violent gangs or criminals. Is this something we want to follow? Bond servant symbols are the most scripture supports.
Thanks for your comment. A lot of Christian young ppl do get faith based tattoo designs these days, it seems, which are proven effective in witness conversations. My wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse and mine also; and I'm sure other conversations have arisen as a result of her willingness to receiving the ink injectings. Really nice to see Christian young ppl confident in their faith.