Poll: Best age for first tattoo?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Best age for first tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
She is also the nicest too. Very mature for her age.
Yes, exercising the role of tattoo artist is a responsible position of trust. After tattoos having been almost exclusively a man thing for so long, it's now also being proved over and over that the receiving and the giving of ink is a very womanly thing to do, at which women may excel.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That one had become infected maybe because I used a needle, but back then I did not know the Lord and He did healed that area, like I can not see it.
A lot of Christians find faith based ink a very effective conversation-starter in witness. But I guess you chose not to get any more ink, after your unsuccessful experiment?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So was she on the most recent Ink Masters episodes? (I tried to look for it.)

Her name if Laura and has long blonde hair. She drew the little robot. It's her in the picture. This is a fun episode to watch, but this is only a small portion. You have to pay or subscribe for more.

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Some cultures require it I believe....
@Heart2Soul It's almost like that now; except that in North America it's not "required"; more accurately it's rather increasingly "expected" among many young men and (especially) so many young women. It used to be about being manly. Now also, doing it is so widely about being womanly. So not really "required" at all. But increasingly and widely "expected", I guess.

For many young Christians, a faith based design is a proven effective conversation-starting means in witness which is too good to miss, it would seem, anyway.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have several tattoos, and while I do not regret getting them I do not know that I would get them were I able to go back in time.
Don't you think that tattoos are in a sense a 'snapshot' of one's state of mind at the time?

Then, again, it's good to plan well and be sure that what the tattoo expresses is truly relevant permanently. (This is also why the age aspect of the question and poll is kind of relevant, I guess.)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My wife had a few, and I had no problems with the ones that she had..
@michaelvpardo Do you think that in a general sense at least, these days it would be widely regarded as all part of the flourishing of a wife's personality?

Including with Christian wives.

(Leaving aside for a moment the difficulties you mentioned also.)

Last edited: