Signs of the Times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is rising,
The world government is rising,
Israel has returned
LGBTQ
Some just aren't paying attention!

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has returned

Some just aren't paying attention!
Yes, but a number of us here are raising awareness. To navigate through difficult terrain, we have to know that terrain and prepare ourselves for it. That's what we need to be doing, informing Christians of what they must successfully face, in dealing with a world brain-washed and living in opposition to God's Word. We have to show them not just the right way, but the right God, and what He is like, the best that we can. Even though times are not pleasant, isn't it nice to be on the inside looking out?

Reactions: Jack

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel has returned

Some of Abraham descendants have returned to the Land of Canaan, where Abraham sojourned after he had left his father's household in Haran, in their own strength in 1948. But God has not yet begun to gather the Israelites to Himself yet because the fourth age of the visitation of the sins of the fathers has not yet reached its completion.

If, on the other hand, you had stated that Judah has returned to the Land of Canaan, then I would have agreed with you.

In Ezekiel 34, God speaks of gathering all of Israel to Himself, where they have been scattered among the nations and has undertaken to plant them in the fertile soil of His faithful servant, Israel/Christ and to teach them on the religion based on the rock that comes down out of heaven which has written on it, the declaration that Jesus is the Son of God. This foundation stone that comes down from heaven, untouched by human hands, will become the largest mountain on all of the earth the mountains that will exist at that time will seem to be like hills in comparison.

The beginning of the gathering of Israel will occur after the Time of the Gentiles trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts has drawn to it completion and the heavenly host will be judged in heaven and the kings of the earth will be judged on the earth and they will be gathered together to be imprisoned in a pit for many days to await the time of their final punishment.

Yes, it will in the distant future, but it is not an obvious sign during this present time. What can be observed is that many people during this present time have willingly become candidates to die the second death with many in recent years falling away because of world events over the past 100 plus years.

Yes, the world government is rising because man believes that they can, by acting God like, repair the consequences of their collective sins, and overturn God punishment so that it is no longer a concern for them.

Oh well, it all depends on how one reads the leaves in the teacups, I suppose.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people are biblically illiterate. They have no clue what's happening.
Ezekiel chapter 37 . Valley of dry bones. Some people have spirit of slumber for their protection.
The wicked don't have spirt of stupor.

Those who have holy spirit, are fortunate. Many people have blinders on.

Then you have false brethren misleading people. Satan sends false brethren. They try to contaminate God's word.

Zechariah chapter 6 is bible prophecy. The two mountains of brass are Russia and America.
The four war chariots.
Black chariots and white chariots went north to Russia.
The grisled chariots went south to Jerusalem and middle east. These are satanic.
Satan starts wars.

Matthew chapter 24 . Jesus told us about the beginning of sorrows.
Wars and rumors of wars.
Pestilence.
Inflation
Famine. It's hearing God's truth.
Earthquakes
Nations rising against nation.
False preachers

Revelation chapter 13 . The one world political system receives deadly wound near future. We're in 5th trump.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump to Jerusalem. Antichrist will heal deadly wound by establishing world peace. It's 5 month period.

Jack is correct. I have your back.

1 Corinthians chapter 11:32. The false preachers have date with lake of fire. They will be condemned.

Gods Elect, Zadok.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is to show just how real the 'natural' blindness (or mental stupor) is upon many people:

In the field of Psychology, an experiment was done with the test subject being given a written test, and sat in front of an electrical panel of toggle switches and volt meters. Each successive toggle and volt meter was progressively at a higher voltage, with the last toggle switch being the most voltage.

The test subject was then told to read the test questions to a person in a back room that had wires from the electrical panel hooked up to him. And for each answer the person in the back room missed, the test subject was flip a toggle switch, and proceed along the row of toggle switches thereafter for any following questions missed. The person in the back room was an actor; no wires actually hooked up to him. He would yell when a toggle switch was flipped.

(A movie was actually made about this experiment, but it did not reveal the data correlation Psychologists did with it. That I discovered in a Cognition class at university.)

The Test Subjects wound up in 3 different groups:

1. first group went through the whole test, flipping the toggle switches, with no questions asked.

2. the 2nd group started, but then after a little while of hearing the guy yell in pain, they paused and asked if the guy in the back was alright. The scientists then brow-beat the test subject into completing the task.

3. the 3rd group, once it was told them what they were to do, balked, and did not even start the task. They told the test conductors they were evil, crazy, that the task was immoral, etc., and got up and left the room.

All 3 groups were also tested for the ability for abstract thought, and the ability to visualize, and that data was correlated to data results in the electrical test groups. Here is what they found out...

1. the group that refused to even conduct the electrical task had the highest moral sense, ability for abstract thought, and ability for visualization.

2. the group that went all the way through the electrical shock task without asking any questions had the lowest ability for abstract thought, and lack of the ability of visualization.

In my Cognition class at university, I understood about the abstract thinking differences. Some people simply are better at abstract thinking which shows up in heavy science subjects. My brother-in-law who had a masters degree in mathematics from Vanderbilt University used to tell jokes with Algebra equations, that's how 'natural' higher math is to him.

But it was when I read that that same group of test subjects which had lower ability for abstract thinking, AND... the ability to visualize, that's when I really questioned the data. Everyone has the ability to visualize things in their mind, right?

Evidently no, not all people have the ability to visualize. There was a pipefitter at my work that did all the welding, but his co-worker, another pipefitter, did all the pipe layouts, which often requires use of basic Trigonometry. So I asked him why he did all the welding and not the layouts? He said he 'could not see' it. I said, "what"? He said he could not visualize it!

So I had to think about the data the Psychologists correlated again. If true about the lower ability test group, it points to their not being able to think for themselves, like they must be led. And for the 2nd test group that were coerced after they paused and showed doubt in the experiment, they too had to be led instead of standing up and thinking for theirselves. Only the 3rd test group made a stand, and questioned the 'experimenters', and refused to proceed.

This means brethren, that many people simply MUST be told what to think, and what to follow. They cannot figure it out for themselves. And evidently the devil and his children well know this, which is why antichrists believe that if they tell a lie long enough, most people will tend to believe it, and over time it establishes a type of status quo where the majority accept the lie as a standard. This is why it is important to check things out for yourself as thoroughly as possible.

Last edited: