To Jesus do we go

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Jesus do we go;

In all our doubts, in all our fears, in all our confusion. In all that would trouble us. In all that would perplex us, to Jesus do we look. For He has the answers. To lean not on our own understanding. To hope in Him. To stand with our faces towards Him when all would pull us away. To trust in Him, in the large and the small things. To trust His love for us.

To Jesus do we go;

For He sees all, knows all, understands all. For He is the forever good. For He is the forever Teacher, the forever Instructor, He is forever Lover of us. To this Jesus do we go.

For scripture says;

“come unto me” says the Lover of our souls.

To be taught by God and not by ourselves the things of God. To learn this truth. That unless the Lord build the house they labor in vain those that build it. So to Jesus do we go..... so He might build the house.

Be blessed all as to Jesus we go, Not me

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To Jesus do we go;

In all our doubts, in all our fears, in all our confusion. In all that would trouble us. In all that would perplex us, to Jesus do we look. For He has the answers. To lean not on our own understanding. To hope in Him. To stand with our faces towards Him when all would pull us away. To trust in Him, in the large and the small things. To trust His love for us.

To Jesus do we go;

For He sees all, knows all, understands all. For He is the forever good. For He is the forever Teacher, the forever Instructor, He is forever Lover of us. To this Jesus do we go.

For scripture says;

“come unto me” says the Lover of our souls.

To be taught by God and not by ourselves the things of God. To learn this truth. That unless the Lord build the house they labor in vain those that build it. So to Jesus do we go..... so He might build the house.

Be blessed all as to Jesus we go, Not me

The Spiritualy mature knows that he does not have all the answers, that there will be challenges to his faith.
When these arise he doesn't give up because he cannot answer it, but digs deep into the vast resevoir of Christian knowledge he has built up. He reads his bible and commentaries, looks at the books that answer biblical problems and trawls through the many christian sites he reads that teach apologetics.

Of course the imature don't have these resources and have problems.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spiritualy mature knows that he does not have all the answers, that there will be challenges to his faith.
When these arise he doesn't give up because he cannot answer it, but digs deep into the vast resevoir of Christian knowledge he has built up. He reads his bible and commentaries, looks at the books that answer biblical problems and trawls through the many christian sites he reads that teach apologetics.

Of course the imature don't have these resources and have problems.

Be blessed as we go to Him, that we might learn of Him, Not me

Reactions: Pearl