Trump becomes president

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump has became president and won by quite a bit, 289 to 215 votes to Clinton, his victory speech was surprising it was not stuck up, proud or arrogant, but surprisingly humble, in his victory speech he congratulated Clinton on her career in politics and her well fought campaign, he then called for unity in the USA, and has promised to do the best he can to unite America, has called for improve infrastructure, to bring back jobs and restore the nation and to get along with nations who are willing to get along with America.

2016 has been the year of the underdog.

Leicester City wins the EPL
The Brexit "yes" vote wins
Chicago Cubs win in the baseball 1st time in 100 years+
Cronulla Sharks win the NRL (our Aussie rugby league)
the Dogs win the AFL premiership from 7th on the ladder, the lowest position anyone has ever won from (our own Aussie sport)

And the least expected Trump wins the US election, he was not expected to win from day 1, he won against all the Republicans to be nominated as the Republican presidential candidate, and has now won the US election. There were also prophets from near the beginning of this campaign who prophesied he would win, there was 1 here in Australia from some church up in Queensland who had a dream about Trump being the president of the US, and there was Lance Wallnau in the USA prophesying Trump would become the 45th president of the US, he had the Cyrus anointing and would restore the freedom for Christians in the US, and reverse the moral decline of the US, and many others prophesied about him. It would be interesting to see how the rest of the Wallnau prophecy plays out though.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well. I'm glad it's all over and I think they have a better President than the former one. JM :9qcrib:. I think he will be on the ball with getting things back in order for the country.....well see I guess :jumping_smiley22:

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
More a few days before the end of the elections in America someone of Russians jokes.
In the picture: Putin signs a decree:
Assign Donald Trump's plenipotentiary representative in the North-American Federal District.
ELfJ8rAr4-0.jpg

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Liberals again prove they are hypocrites by their intolerance.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With all the bad spoken about Trump in the media, i reckon he will shock the world even more and make a great President, he is already having a positive effect on the rest of the world, conservatives in other countries are rising up, one of the major newspapers yesterday right here in Melbourne was entirely filled with conservative opinion and conservative articles, i was amazed, i have never seen anything like it, especially in a "worldly newspaper."