Blood Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a terror movie I watched as a child about a massive earth ending CME and a group that survived it in a cave. It was a terrible movie. But I highly doubt a CME like that would happen. And somehow I doubt the Lord needs that to dim the sun and moon.
Hehe sounds like a terrible movie, no need to hide in a cave a CME isn't harmful to humans lol...

I agree the Lord doesn't need a CME to darken the sun, actually plasma is invisible to humans eyes, it would be hard pressed to see plasma darken the sun.

Reactions: dev553344

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds about right.:eek: What has really puzzled me is that even though the color red belongs to dyed-in-the-wool Communists, some idiot decided that red means "Republican" and blue means "Democrat".

On another note we should not make too much of "blood moons". The 6th seal events speak about the moon being darkened or blackened and also the sun.

I do remember at some point maybe 2000 or 2004.... the Republicans (who were blue on occasion) were switched back to red.... and some genius made the statement that republican and red both start with R which made it easier to remember.....I am surprised they didn't change Democrats to Bemocrats ....because us common folk need that association to remember.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What would be horrific from a CME??
The Effects of a hit by a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Zephaniah 2:4 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon and Ashdod left a waste, their people gone at noonday.

Amos 1:7-8 I shall send fire to consume the houses of Gaza and I shall wipe out the inhabitants of Ashdod and Ekron and all the Philistines who are left will perish.

These prophecies tell us that at ‘noonday’, the Lord will ‘send fire’ upon the coastal cities of Gaza and Israel. Other prophecies say how all the Middle East will be severely affected:

Ezekiel 30:1-5...Cush, Put, Libya, Egypt and all the allied Arab lands will fall on the Lord’s Day of Reckoning for the nations.

Jeremiah 49:2 The time is coming when Ammon [Jordan] will become a desolate mound, their villages burnt to ashes.

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, [the State of Israel] there will be no reprieve. I shall send fire on Judah, to consume the palaces of Jerusalem.

From many other prophecies, we know that this terrible fire judgement will be triggered by the commencement of an attack by an Ishmaelite, Islamic confederation upon Israel: Psalms 83, Psalms 7:12-15, Obadiah 1:15, Habakkuk 3:14. However the Coronal Mass Ejection, as we are told: Isaiah 30:26, that the Lord will use on that Day, will affect all the world to a greater or lesser extent:

2 Peter 3:7 & 10...all the earth will be brought to judgement. Isaiah 66:15-17 The Lord will judge with fire and will test all mankind.

Zephaniah 3:8 On the Day I stand up and pour My wrath on the whole earth, it will be enveloped by My burning anger.

Isaiah 24:1 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth... everyone will be affected.

Some factors to consider with a CME:

1/ The earth’s rotation. We can see that this direct strike at mid-day onto the Middle East, will affect all that half of the earth facing the sun and as the earth rotates Eastward, the Americas will be next, then New Zealand, Australia, Asia, etc. This will be just a one Day event, because this mass of superheated cosmic particles will be travelling from 2 to 5 million miles per hour, in 24 hours, it will be gone, on its way to outer space.

2/ The orbital speed around the sun. With an orbital speed of 66,000 miles per hour and the diameter of the earth of 7,900 miles, what will happen is the earth will quickly move away from this direct hit. The countries affected later will receive a glancing blow and it is this that actually pushes the earth and speeds up its orbit, thereby giving us a 360 day year, making the time periods given in Revelation and Daniel exactly the same. Isaiah 24:19-20

3/ The earth’s precession. This is the wobble of the earth’s axis, that causes the seasons. Most of the earth’s population live in the Northern Hemisphere and it may be that this event will happen during their winter, because it seems that most will survive there.

Be aware that because of the severe earthquakes; the earth ‘reeling and shaking’, 2 Samuel 22:8, Isaiah 29:6, Haggai 2:21, Revelation 6:12, Amos 8:8 ‘The whole earth will surge and seethe like the Nile.’.. the oceans and lakes will slosh from side to side and huge tsunamis are prophesied. Jeremiah 51:42 So anyone living near a coast should be prepared to go quickly to high ground. But everyone should heed the warning and have a place prepared to take shelter from the extreme temperatures, storm winds and earthquakes.

Isaiah 14:24 & 26 ‘My plan for the whole world, will surely take place’. Ref: REB. Abridged.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Effects of a hit by a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Zephaniah 2:4 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon and Ashdod left a waste, their people gone at noonday.

Amos 1:7-8 I shall send fire to consume the houses of Gaza and I shall wipe out the inhabitants of Ashdod and Ekron and all the Philistines who are left will perish.

These prophecies tell us that at ‘noonday’, the Lord will ‘send fire’ upon the coastal cities of Gaza and Israel. Other prophecies say how all the Middle East will be severely affected:

Ezekiel 30:1-5...Cush, Put, Libya, Egypt and all the allied Arab lands will fall on the Lord’s Day of Reckoning for the nations.

Jeremiah 49:2 The time is coming when Ammon [Jordan] will become a desolate mound, their villages burnt to ashes.

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, [the State of Israel] there will be no reprieve. I shall send fire on Judah, to consume the palaces of Jerusalem.

From many other prophecies, we know that this terrible fire judgement will be triggered by the commencement of an attack by an Ishmaelite, Islamic confederation upon Israel: Psalms 83, Psalms 7:12-15, Obadiah 1:15, Habakkuk 3:14. However the Coronal Mass Ejection, as we are told: Isaiah 30:26, that the Lord will use on that Day, will affect all the world to a greater or lesser extent:

2 Peter 3:7 & 10...all the earth will be brought to judgement. Isaiah 66:15-17 The Lord will judge with fire and will test all mankind.

Zephaniah 3:8 On the Day I stand up and pour My wrath on the whole earth, it will be enveloped by My burning anger.

Isaiah 24:1 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth... everyone will be affected.

Some factors to consider with a CME:

1/ The earth’s rotation. We can see that this direct strike at mid-day onto the Middle East, will affect all that half of the earth facing the sun and as the earth rotates Eastward, the Americas will be next, then New Zealand, Australia, Asia, etc. This will be just a one Day event, because this mass of superheated cosmic particles will be travelling from 2 to 5 million miles per hour, in 24 hours, it will be gone, on its way to outer space.

2/ The orbital speed around the sun. With an orbital speed of 66,000 miles per hour and the diameter of the earth of 7,900 miles, what will happen is the earth will quickly move away from this direct hit. The countries affected later will receive a glancing blow and it is this that actually pushes the earth and speeds up its orbit, thereby giving us a 360 day year, making the time periods given in Revelation and Daniel exactly the same. Isaiah 24:19-20

3/ The earth’s precession. This is the wobble of the earth’s axis, that causes the seasons. Most of the earth’s population live in the Northern Hemisphere and it may be that this event will happen during their winter, because it seems that most will survive there.

Be aware that because of the severe earthquakes; the earth ‘reeling and shaking’, 2 Samuel 22:8, Isaiah 29:6, Haggai 2:21, Revelation 6:12, Amos 8:8 ‘The whole earth will surge and seethe like the Nile.’.. the oceans and lakes will slosh from side to side and huge tsunamis are prophesied. Jeremiah 51:42 So anyone living near a coast should be prepared to go quickly to high ground. But everyone should heed the warning and have a place prepared to take shelter from the extreme temperatures, storm winds and earthquakes.

Isaiah 14:24 & 26 ‘My plan for the whole world, will surely take place’. Ref: REB. Abridged.
One issue is a CME is invisible, it's not fire per say and doesn't harm humans animals vegetation etc. A incoming asteroid would produce quite a bit of fire. Or the sun going red giant all of a sudden. Those events of stars in the universe happens they run out of fuel and expand to a point then colipses to a white dwarf.
The bigger ones go supernova, producing elements like gold which comes from such things certainly earth can't produce it.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
One issue is a CME is invisible, it's not fire per say and doesn't harm humans animals vegetation etc. A incoming asteroid would produce quite a bit of fire. Or the sun going red giant all of a sudden. Those events of stars in the universe happens they run out of fuel and expand to a point then colipses to a white dwarf.
The bigger ones go supernova, producing elements like gold which comes from such things certainly earth can't produce it.
A Coronal Mass Ejection is a huge mass of superheated Hydrogen plasma, exploded out into space.
If it is earth directed, it can and has badly affected the earth, but in all previous strikes, it hasn't penetrated our atmosphere. Just caused auroras and damage to electrical systems.
But the CME of unprecedented magnitude, so vividly Prophesied will push aside the atmosphere: Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:14.

The Lord's Day of fiery wrath, will happen as described. It will change the world and commence all the end time events.
knowing what it is and who sent it, will be a big help on the day it happens. Could be very soon!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Coronal Mass Ejection is a huge mass of superheated Hydrogen plasma, exploded out into space.
If it is earth directed, it can and has badly affected the earth, but in all previous strikes, it hasn't penetrated our atmosphere. Just caused auroras and damage to electrical systems.
But the CME of unprecedented magnitude, so vividly Prophesied will push aside the atmosphere: Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:14.

The Lord's Day of fiery wrath, will happen as described. It will change the world and commence all the end time events.
knowing what it is and who sent it, will be a big help on the day it happens. Could be very soon!
You're probably not taking into account that God can move mountains. Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, caused the great flood. All these things God did or can do and may not need natural disasters to do it.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're probably not taking into account that God can move mountains. Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, caused the great flood. All these things God did or can do and may not need natural disasters to do it.
Yea I think he is way over thinking it, the vividly saying

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yea I think he is way over thinking it, the vividly saying
Well then; blame the Bible Prophets! THEY make very explicit and dramatic predictions of a terrible disaster which causes a massive death toll.
I could list many scriptures saying how the Lord will kill His enemies, it is all clearly stated and the way He will do it, is told to us.

That most people simply cannot see it, or refuse to believe it, is very unfortunate as to not be aware and prepared, may make it all difficult and some will lose their faith on that Day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim Isaiah 34:4 represents your Coronal Mass Ejection, then life continues after this is "Laughable"

Isaiah 34:4 is nothing more than a parallel reading of 2 Peter 3:10-12 in the day of the Lord (The End)

Isaiah 34:4KJV
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

2 Peter 3:10-12KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wowwwwwwww another blood moon hope i will be able to to see it, i hope it's not cloudy or snowing here

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your claim Isaiah 34:4 represents your Coronal Mass Ejection, then life continues after this is "Laughable"

Isaiah 34:4 is nothing more than a parallel reading of 2 Peter 3:10-12 in the day of the Lord (The End)

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Your claim that Jesus destroys everything and everybody at His Return, is a blatant misrepresentation of scripture.
Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:14 are parallel prophesies and 2 Peter 3:7 also refers to the same event; the Sixth Seal disaster by fire from the sun.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
wowwwwwwww another blood moon hope i will be able to to see it, i hope it's not cloudy or snowing here
Eclipses are interesting and are worthy to view and study. But they have no Prophetic significance.
John Hagee creamed it with his false teachings about 'blood moons'. That sort of rubbish has misled many and given Bible Prophecy a bad name.

Reactions: shortangel

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim that Jesus destroys everything and everybody at His Return, is a blatant misrepresentation of scripture.
Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:14 are parallel prophesies and 2 Peter 3:7 also refers to the same event; the Sixth Seal disaster by fire from the sun.
Your claims are false, mortal life on this earth doesn't continue "After" the heavens are dissolved as seen in Isaiah 34:4 below, your living in a fairy tale dream Keraz

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both passages are the timeframe of Rev 21, which is just after the GWTJ. Neither is remotely close to the second coming.

Your claims are false, mortal life on this earth doesn't continue "After" the heavens are dissolved as seen in Isaiah 34:4 below, your living in a fairy tale dream Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both passages are the timeframe of Rev 21, which is just after the GWTJ. Neither is remotely close to the second coming.
Regardless, Keraz teaches the event will take place in Isaiah 34:4 and mortal human life on earth continues after this, that's "Malarkey"

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then; blame the Bible Prophets! THEY make very explicit and dramatic predictions of a terrible disaster which causes a massive death toll.
I could list many scriptures saying how the Lord will kill His enemies, it is all clearly stated and the way He will do it, is told to us.

That most people simply cannot see it, or refuse to believe it, is very unfortunate as to not be aware and prepared, may make it all difficult and some will lose their faith on that Day.
I can agree on that, but by what means isn't definitive. I'm not saying the CME isn't a possibility but there are numerous possibilities just as equally supportive of the account.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds about right.:eek: What has really puzzled me is that even though the color red belongs to dyed-in-the-wool Communists, some idiot decided that red means "Republican" and blue means "Democrat".

On another note we should not make too much of "blood moons". The 6th seal events speak about the moon being darkened or blackened and also the sun.
Yes I doubt the blood moon has anything to do with prophecy, but it makes for an interesting discussion.