Two Spirits At War In America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will preface this thread by saying I don't normally get involved with political discussions because they're so divisive, and I don't want to generate more strife than is already there. But I was reading something posted by Rollo on a political thread this morning that I thought was exceptionally perceptive and hits the nail on the head. This was initially just a response to that post, but I realized a new thread should probably be created out of it.
Hillary is a legalized terrorist because people no longer want Jesus.
Just like the Jews, who wanted Barrabas instead of Jesus.
History repeats itself.

Some may argue about the terrorist part, but are there two spirits at war in the US right now? And I mean not just a Christian spirit vs an evil spirit, but more specifically a male-oriented spirit that stands for authority, law and order vs. a female-oriented spirit that falls more on the side of nurturing, and resents overbearing authoritarianism.

I believe this is how Satan has largely divided our country into two camps now; two spirits opposing one another in the hearts and minds of Americans... not that I would think it impossible for one to be misled, even as a Christians, since women who might be especially sensitive to things like sexual abuse would be strongly tempted to find our current President repulsive, and in a sense it should be acknowledged that he somewhat is, or at least was in his past. But I believe the spirit that is now generating genuine hate for the current US President is not from God but the enemy.

Aside from the numerous prophecies that went forth before the election that God was going to use Trump to restore the fortunes of the nation and back Israel, someone sent me a dream related to all this a few weeks ago. She had been having Trump appear in her dreams for consecutive nights, and in this last dream she again allowed him to enter her home, but eventually told him he would have to leave. As he left and was walking away, outside there was a church on one side of the street and a Masonic Temple on the other (symbolic of these two different spirits, one that supports Him and one that vehemently hates and "opposes" him). Trump was going down the street when the woman's husband found out, grew angry that he had left, and was chasing after him.

The home itself represents America, and I believe that eventually, possibly soon, Trump will no longer be welcome in this "house" anymore. Largely due to the spirit that despises him, he will be indicted. The husband, however, represents law enforcement and by extension the male spirit that rose to ascendency with Trump's election to office. I believe when Trump is told to leave, the country is going to be left to the wolves again, and this may cause authoritarian branches of the government, such as law enforcement, border patrol, and the military, to be displeased with him, not in the sense that they think he left deliberately, but that he failed to "stay in the house," and maintain his office.

Any thoughts? And PLEASE be respectful of one another on this thread. I believe the female and male "spirits" (if you will) should not be divided, for there is a place for being both nurturing and authoritative in leadership. I just think the Devil has pitted these two spirits against one another to divide the country, when on a deeper level it is actually a war between the Spirit of God and the spirit of the enemy.

Blessings in Christ, and peace be upon those who read this post.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we are to pray for our leaders.

Since Satan cannot do anything without God's permission, then even if Trump was corrupted by his love for money, God can direct his steps away from evil to do even good. That includes those who would oppose Trump when seeking to do good. So those concern for our nation and our leader, pray for him & the nation.

I used to think that the prosperity of our nation is by the value of the dollar bill in practicality, but by ignoring the spirituality of the nation, a nation can continue to worsen even if it should become great in prosperity again.

The backbone of the nation was the christian churches, but because of lack of faith in God's Providence by resorting to tithing and pledges of givings, it is no wonder why both parties, Republican and Democrats, Pres. Bush and then Pres. Obama at the crossover event when the banks failed, they both sought to bail out the banks... and the banks will not repent of their practices that got them in that mess in the first place. In spite of the bail out by American tax payers, the banks foreclosed on many homes.

I would have to say thanks to Him, I learned my lesson and that the value of the dollar will not bring prosperity to America again, but the churches returning to Biblical discipleship will. We cannot blame our leaders when the churches are not really leading by example in having faith in God's Providence.

And when most of christianity is driven by the power of keeping their commitments to Christ, there is no faith in Him as our Good Shepherd in helping us to follow Him. Indeed, a lot of churches had to add on another religious yoke of having men as Promise Keepers in 1994, and still that is not enough.

And when most of christianity has broaden the way in the worship place to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, then it is no wonder how the "holy laughter" movement went nationwide across the denominations in 1994.

In 1994, God had sent a plumb line across America to see whom will depart from faith to resort to their own power or chase after other gods. The Lord had helped me to see it in the Promise Keepers movement which stems from commitments to Christ, and the holy laughter movement which stems from worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son for why the only way to honor the Father is by honoring the Son; not the Spirit ( John 5:22-23 & John 13:31-32 & Philippians 2:5-13 ) since the Holy Spirit is sent to dwell in us to lead us to honor the Son by testifying of Him in seeking His glory and by Him, the glory of God the Father.

It is no mystery why tongues without interpretation is across the denominations too when focus on the "Spirit" or when a spirit falls on them apart from salvation bringing tongues, leads them astray and others that witness it too, in chasing after that second blessing.

But.. I digress.

Pray for our leaders.. pray that the Father's will be done...pray also the same for the churches... and for ourselves... because of all of these apostasies and living in a pride of life society, we as christians are way more at risk in our walk with Him than those threatened with death in other countries.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I do not believe Trump will be indicted. In fact, I believe he will be re-elected in 2020. At least that is what some of the prophets are saying that I'm hearing, and respect. Time will tell. Trump is here as a reprieve from the last power to give us time to repent of all its crimes against God that both the Clintons and especially Obama have lead this country into exponentially. If we don't repent as a country, we will be destroyed sooner than later. The wrath of God will be poured out eventually, so it isn't going to get a whole lot better, but we will know we deserve what we get.

I feel for the younger people. I may not live long enough to see the Great Tribulation, even though I am assured to be kept from that hour. And no I don't mean some fanciful removal, but the paradigm of the children of Israel being kept from the angel of death and all the plagues of Egypt. We see the letters to the seven churches. Those letters are multi-applicable. To the city of that time; to the seven church ages; and to the seven types of Christians. Be a Philadelphian. Believe every word in the Bible is for us and keep them. It is not a history book. And believe our New Covenant. It is not a broken up covenant where some things are no longer applicable for us today, which is not a covenant at all, any more than the Old Covenant was broken up for the children of Israel. The Old Covenant ended with Jesus, and the New Covenant will end at His second coming. Jesus! Not the end of the apostles.

We ARE in the last days. Less than 50 years. The closer we get to the end we get, the faster prophecies will be realized. Wars, famines, earthquakes and other natural disasters, right being called wrong and wrong being called right (the spirit of Leviathan - the twisting serpent) will play havoc. If there was ever I time to get ready, it is NOW.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to think that the prosperity of our nation is by the value of the dollar bill in practicality, but by ignoring the spirituality of the nation, a nation can continue to worsen even if it should become great in prosperity again

I would agree with this.
the value of the dollar will not bring prosperity to America again, but the churches returning to Biblical discipleship will. We cannot blame our leaders when the churches are not really leading by example in having faith in God's Providence.

This as well.
Indeed, a lot of churches had to add on another religious yoke of having men as Promise Keepers in 1994, and still that is not enough.

An interesting take on the issue. Never knew what to make of Promise Keepers myself. I'm sure it did indeed help some men, but for the most part I personally thought it was a little flesh-driven. But that's without ever looking too deeply into the movement.

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I do not believe Trump will be indicted. In fact, I believe he will be re-elected in 2020. At least that is what some of the prophets are saying that I'm hearing, and respect. Time will tell.

Thanks for the response. I thought this at first too, but soon I started to believe only one term. Now I'm no longer sure he will even finish that. As you said, time will tell.

But out of curiosity, do you mind telling me who you've seen that's now saying he will have two terms? I'd like to watch it.
Trump is here as a reprieve from the last power to give us time to repent of all its crimes against God that both the Clintons and especially Obama have lead this country into exponentially.

I agree.
I feel for the younger people. I may not live long enough to see the Great Tribulation, even though I am assured to be kept from that hour.

I'm personally of the opinion that the Tribulation is a good ways off yet, although 50 years might be close. But I do think more fearful times are coming. I posted a thread on how violence may be coming to America after this President's time in office comes to an end, and in that way it sort of relates to what is said in the OP.

I don't think the mods will mind my posting a thread from another Forum here. If so I can always erase it:
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/221591-is-violence-coming-to-christians-in-america/

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Hidden In Him

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him
The two spirits in the nation I would see as the two spirits struggling for dominion over the individuals who have met Christ and acknowledged Him. For the unbelievers there is no contest unless they meet the Master along their way.

The one spirit is of course the one that had hold of everyone of before we met Jesus. It was the one that kept us dead in death. The other one, the Holy Spirit, led us along another Way, the highway of holiness. But... on this highway we are like Peter when he stepped out of the boat and began walking on the water toward Jesus.

Yes, Peter walked on the water, but as he looked around him and down at the deep water below him he began to sink. He had stepped out in faith because Jesus invited him. That was following the good Spirit, the Holy Spirit. But the old spirit, the one Peter always had had before was not dead, just suppressed or cast out or killed by the power of God.

When Peter took his eyes off the Master and considered his situation he was in trouble. This is what happens to believers when they forget what Jesus has done and is doing and will continue to do if we trust Him and don't worry about the enemy's deceptions. Even in his error Peter was not left to sink into the world's mess, along with multitudes heading the wrong way. When he called out to Jesus, still in spite of his error, Jesus was still there and took him by the hand to keep him from sinking.

Now, it is the ones who have Jesus and hold onto Him who are there for others ready to take them by the hand before they sink.

When he was here in the flesh it was the Light of Jesus: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

Now that he is no longer in the world it is the Light of you and me: "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matt 5:14

So what happens to America, whether it go with the devil or with God would depend upon those who have the Light would it not?

But if there are too few showing their Light or those who have the Light are hiding it under a bushel, what is likely to happen?

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD." Ezek 14:13-14

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that he is no longer in the world it is the Light of you and me: "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matt 5:14

So what happens to America, whether it go with the devil or with God would depend upon those who have the Light would it not?

But if there are too few showing their Light or those who have the Light are hiding it under a bushel, what is likely to happen?

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD." Ezek 14:13-14

Good post. I think what it depends on now is whether the majority hate the light or not. As John also stated, "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil" (John 3:19). By this, I mean that we have continually professed that the man was chosen by God prophetically, not as a curse on the nation but a blessing, but also to "clean the swamp." But how many are now being led to believe the opposite? That good is evil and evil is good? I think that in spite of shining light in the darkness, the majority may become convinced of this, and choose to follow the spirit that is in the world and not the Spirit that is of God.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post. I think what it depends on now is whether the majority hate the light or not. As John also stated, "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil" (John 3:19). By this, I mean that we have continually professed that the man was chosen by God prophetically, not as a curse on the nation but a blessing, but also to "clean the swamp." But how many are now being led to believe the opposite? That good is evil and evil is good? I think that in spite of shining light in the darkness, the majority may become convinced of this, and choose to follow the spirit that is in the world and not the Spirit that is of God.
Yes, this mix up of what is good and what is evil is where a lot the trouble is. It is why it is difficult even to know what to say with regard to God to a person who is deeply immersed in the things of this world. In our own pasts we had lots of people who were in darkness, but they put on a different front to please the crowd. But what pleased the crown then is often insufficient to please the crowd now.

The good thing on the witnessing thing is if someone is really hungry for God's truth and you are the available vessel, God will help you with your communication. Otherwise it might be necessary to learn a new language to even talk about it with understanding.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I mean not just a Christian spirit vs an evil spirit, but more specifically a male-oriented spirit that stands for authority, law and order vs. a female-oriented spirit that falls more on the side of nurturing, and resents overbearing authoritarianism.
I believe it would be misleading to attribute the present conflict within the USA to gender-related issues. There are many sane women who support authority, law and order, and the Constitution. The conflict is -- as has ever been -- between God and Satan (the Adversary).

For a very long time, politicians, bureaucrats and judges were simply playing games (while betraying those who paid their salaries) and watching the destruction of America from within. Washington D.C. had become a cesspool of corruption and lawlessness, where some (such as Obama, the Clintons and dozens of top officials in the various departments) were above the law.

Finally, a businessman -- Trump -- who happens to be a patriot came on the scene and said "Enough is Enough". We will make America great again and drain the Swamp. No one could buy him off, and he was not going to play by Washington's rules. No one believed that he could be elected, but God intervened in spite of every kind of attack on Trump.

Well the Swamp-dwellers went into panic mode, created a *Resistance Movement*, using the Deep State as their tool to try and destroy Trump and remove him from office, and now we have full-blown anarchy being promoted by the detractors and enemies of Trump. But in fact, they are the enemies of the people, since Trump was democratically and legally elected as President.

So the visceral hatred for Trump and his supporters is definitely from Satan, who is using Left-Liberal minions to undermine the Constitution, law and order, and good governance. He wants to see chaos, anarchy, rebellion, and constant conflict within the USA, which is the last bastion of freedom and democracy.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My close friends I have for life. But I have found that with some girlfriends I grew up with, I have little in common with them anymore. All my non-Christian friends hate Trump and love Hillary. I can only discuss Trump with my Christian friends. I even have a close cousin who now says, she is bi. That is not her - that is a recent demonic influence.

We are living in dangerous times for our souls. The light gets brighter, and the darkness gets increasingly darker.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Yeah, the marriage thing has always been odd to me, the divorce rate, narcissism, abuse etc.. 1 Cor 7:26

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it would be misleading to attribute the present conflict within the USA to gender-related issues. There are many sane women who support authority, law and order, and the Constitution. The conflict is -- as has ever been -- between God and Satan (the Adversary).

Oh, most certainly. I'm not categorizing all women vs. all men. I'm talking more in terms of the sympathies and orientations these two spirits generally align themselves with. For instance, Jehovah is admitted (in my mind anyway) to have always been a distinctly masculine, authoritarian and patriarchal God. He is most certainly not one of the feminine goddesses of the ancient pagans, in either gender specificity OR characteristics.
For a very long time, politicians, bureaucrats and judges were simply playing games (while betraying those who paid their salaries) and watching the destruction of America from within. Washington D.C. had become a cesspool of corruption and lawlessness, where some (such as Obama, the Clintons and dozens of top officials in the various departments) were above the law.

Finally, a businessman -- Trump -- who happens to be a patriot came on the scene and said "Enough is Enough". We will make America great again and drain the Swamp. No one could buy him off, and he was not going to play by Washington's rules. No one believed that he could be elected, but God intervened in spite of every kind of attack on Trump.

Well the Swamp-dwellers went into panic mode, created a *Resistance Movement*, using the Deep State as their tool to try and destroy Trump and remove him from office, and now we have full-blown anarchy being promoted by the detractors and enemies of Trump. But in fact, they are the enemies of the people, since Trump was democratically and legally elected as President.

So the visceral hatred for Trump and his supporters is definitely from Satan, who is using Left-Liberal minions to undermine the Constitution, law and order, and good governance. He wants to see chaos, anarchy, rebellion, and constant conflict within the USA, which is the last bastion of freedom and democracy.

Yes, and I would associate the spirit of Anarchy with Lucifer, whom Masonic and Lucferian authors are now trying to present as a "female" spirit (See Picknett, The Templar Revelation and The Secret History Of Lucifer).

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My close friends I have for life. But I have found that with some girlfriends I grew up with, I have little in common with them anymore. All my non-Christian friends hate Trump and love Hillary. I can only discuss Trump with my Christian friends. I even have a close cousin who now says, she is bi. That is not her - that is a recent demonic influence.

We are living in dangerous times for our souls. The light gets brighter, and the darkness gets increasingly darker.

Yes, and this is precisely what I am talking about. If you watched the Election night, most of the people in her Campaign Convention room were women and younger girls. And yes, there's such a strong pull from this spirit that it promotes lesbianism as well.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and this is precisely what I am talking about. If you watched the Election night, most of the people in her Campaign Convention room were women and younger girls. And yes, there's such a strong pull from this spirit that it promotes lesbianism as well.

I don't believe it is just women. Men are polarizing as well.