Revelation 13 (The Beast) A Future Human Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears many lack wisdom, reformed eschatology hides the facts of (The Beast) being a future literal human man (Dangerous)

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Beast, A Literal Male Human Being, Pronouns "1st Person Singular" "He" "His" "Him"

Revelation 13:4KJV
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

The Beast will have a living human body

"Cast Alive" "His Body Destroyed"

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Daniel 7:10-11KJV
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears many lack wisdom, reformed eschatology hides the facts of (The Beast) being a future literal human man (Dangerous)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Beast, A Literal Male Human Being, Pronouns "1st Person Singular" "He" "His" "Him"

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

"Cast Alive" "His Body Destroyed"

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
1. The beast has been around for over 2000 years (Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:11-13, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 5-6, 2 John 1:7, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13). No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.
2. How can a literal human being be literally “in them that perish” (2 Thessalonians 2:10)? This would suggest him being in every single unsaved person. Only a spirit can do that.
3. The beast carries the allegiance of all the non-elect. No single human being has or ever or will possess that wholesale allegiance. Only a broader worldly spirit enjoys all the loyalty of the wicked.
4. There is nowhere in Scripture that shows human beings in the abyss (Luke 8:31, Romans 10:7, Revelation 9:1, 2, 11, 11:7, 17:8, and 20:1, 3). Any time it is mentioned, it is shown to be the exclusive abode of Satan and his demons.
5. What man possesses 7 heads? These describe 7 wicked kingdoms in history with 7 kings ruling over them. No man can possibly satisfy that.
6. According to the original Greek, and in contrast to what many people teach, 666 is the number of “man,” not the number of “a man.”
7. Finally, what human being in history lives in, and rises up out of, the sea at the end? Such an idea is non-sensical.

Reactions: rwb and Earburner

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard.

Revelation 17:1-16: “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

Revelation 18:3-11: “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.”

So, because this entity is called a "woman" or "she" or "her" this makes her a literal woman? What woman do you know that is so large that she has the ability to sit on seven mountains at the same time?

What an ill-thought-out illogical argument.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of the two beasts only one is a man, the false prophet. This is the same man Paul called the man of sin, who performs miracles to deceive people, the same thing the FP will do.

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all of the different Beast in history has been a one man leadership.
The Roman Empire had many one man leadership.
Seem to be in Rev. 17 there will be a one type her leadership riding on the Beast 10 he king lesser leadership.
Did it say she said "I sit a Queen"

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From my perception. There are two beast in revelation, if I am not mistake. One of them is a reference to the devil, Satan. The other beast is a human being; and John had suggest that those who had wisdom and were seeking would be able to unveil who that person was in their own time period; in which would also signify the on coming wrath of God which would fall upon Jerusalem in 70Ad.

It was the last and final judgment against Jerusalem in which everything was burned up.

(all of their libraries, and collection of history through out time, even their own ancestral heritage was lost which means all of the 12 tribes or nations of Israel lost all things when the fire came down burning, including the death of a million Jewish persons and a city inflamed and torn apart including the temple; which Jesus had forespoke that which came true, and history proves that the temple was destroyed; from recorded reports if you decide to check it out; Josephus, Suetonius, Cassio dio, tactius.)

Just imagine living in America; and when you broke the law someone could just kill you and justify it by the Law and say they are doing a good thing when in reality a life was just taken and it can be done so under Gods Law.

However the Law of Moses was never given to America; but the Nation of Israel whom God had allowed to conquer over others who followed after him, and there was times when God allowed Israel to fall, like the first time with the Babylonians. After Jesus had came upon the scene; God was getting ready to divorce the Earthly Material Jerusalem, and the Lord Jesus was going to show up, and those who had been at the feast that day when the besiege had begun; in remembering Him and what he had done for them all in their own life time. Those who were seekers of God in faith, and as the last days had gotten worse; I believe God took those who were his that were in this great trouble and they were changed from their mortal bodies into new spiritual bodies; and those who did not believe did not see Jesus come in the clouds; because they did not believe and were unbelievers.

Didn’t someone in the written letters tell everyone to continue to watch and be ready, for the last trump; perhaps that would be the last days of the war on Jerusalem left desolate and naked, justified by claiming the blood of the Son of God on their hands; and still while the plagued were going on they still cursed or did not repent towards God.

Those in that day who received the letters were encouraged to keep watch and be ready, and in revelation the message from God by and through Jesus in which John was shown by an angel the things to write down which were shortly gonna to form to fruition in the day which those people received the letter and read it to the others in the congregation and those who were wise and were able to consider the contexts would share the message to the best of their ability by the spirit and the message was Jesus is coming soon.

This is the scenario that is considered from my own understanding of how to look at the Bible, objectively by and through the context and narrative given trying to grow by learning what the Bible does say; and trying to also address it in a whole look through of the Bible as well to build your faith and to learn more about the things of God and the people of old.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard.

Revelation 17:1-16: “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

Revelation 18:3-11: “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.”

So, because this entity is called a "woman" or "she" or "her" this makes her a literal woman? What woman do you know that is so large that she has the ability to sit on seven mountains at the same time?

What an ill-thought-out illogical argument.
Lol. The great whore or the spiritually Egypt - is Israel. The woman God was going to divorce. In which a new greater covenant had now been established because of Christ; and now the Heavenly Jerusalem is now enstated. Through the times of those people in that day that were experiencing Tribulations and facing death, they continued to look onward to a future hope to go and with God after this life here.

Just a side note of a reminder of how idols were also involved which people had used being of Jewish decent; Jesus came brandishing a whip charging the animals out of the temple and flipping the money changer tables over. Jerusalem the people there in the religious section had Jesus killed and ask for the blood of the Son of God to be on their hands.

Just think about that for a moment.

Reactions: Marty fox

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From my perception. There are two beast in revelation, if I am not mistake.
There are many beasts mentioned in Revelation. It (the word beast) is like the most non descriptive symbolic term in the book.

Context really matters in Revelation.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason many get confused is they see Beast as Demonic, NO.........a Beast simply means a Dominating Animal. So, one can be dominated by a man, a kingdom, or a Demonic Entity.

Rev. 12 is a Demon named Lucifer the Liar. Rev. 17 is a Demon named Apollyon. Rev. 13 is a Human Being who rules from the E.U.(Dan. 7:7-8) is born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) and has Assyrian Blood (Isaiah ch. 10).

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome were Beast Kingdoms, Satan is a Beast Demon, Apollyon is a Beast Demon, and last but not least, the Anti-Christ is a Beast Man........ALL mean the exact same thing, they DOMINATE other men and nations.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol. The great whore or the spiritually Egypt - is Israel. The woman God was going to divorce. In which a new greater covenant had now been established because of Christ; and now the Heavenly Jerusalem is now enstated. Through the times of those people in that day that were experiencing Tribulations and facing death, they continued to look onward to a future hope to go and with God after this life here.

Just a side note of a reminder of how idols were also involved which people had used being of Jewish decent; Jesus came brandishing a whip charging the animals out of the temple and flipping the money changer tables over. Jerusalem the people there in the religious section had Jesus killed and ask for the blood of the Son of God to be on their hands.

Just think about that for a moment.
Yes she is babylon the great

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason many get confused is they see Beast as Demonic, NO.........a Beast simply means a Dominating Animal. So, one can be dominated by a man, a kingdom, or a Demonic Entity.

Rev. 12 is a Demon named Lucifer the Liar. Rev. 17 is a Demon named Apollyon. Rev. 13 is a Human Being who rules from the E.U.(Dan. 7:7-8) is born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) and has Assyrian Blood (Isaiah ch. 10).

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome were Beast Kingdoms, Satan is a Beast Demon, Apollyon is a Beast Demon, and last but not least, the Anti-Christ is a Beast Man........ALL mean the exact same thing, they DOMINATE other men and nations.
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.
Stay away from things you do not understand. Its very clear you are not called to Prophecy and you are to stiff-necked as God would call it to ever heed others understandings who are called to prophecy, stay in your lane, find your calling, it is not prophecy. You got something close to correct and you have to spoil that with the same ole wrong think.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay away from things you do not understand. Its very clear you are not called to Prophecy and you are to stiff-necked as God would call it to ever heed others understandings who are called to prophecy, stay in your lane, find your calling, it is not prophecy. You got something close to correct and you have to spoil that with the same ole wrong think.
Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord

John 14:26KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jerusalem is Babylon the great even Jesus tied them together

Revelation 18:24
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

Matthew 23:
35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abelto the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 23:
35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abelto the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
Curious
Is this past or future event in Rev. 18 ?
Rev.17 says the Ten Kings are going to destroy the city with fire and eat her flesh.
Seem like in Ezk. 39 God won't let them to destroy Israel.
Zech.14 does mention only half the city is taken but God does not allow them to destroy her. But does saves them.

Its really knowing how big Babylon is, how far the Harlot boundary are , she does reaches out to those Ten nation kingdoms.
I doubt as the world is that Jerusalem is going to expand while Jesus is not there Lord.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious
Is this past or future event in Rev. 18 ?
Rev.17 says the Ten Kings are going to destroy the city with fire and eat her flesh.
Seem like in Ezk. 39 God won't let them to destroy Israel.
Zech.14 does mention only half the city is taken but God does not allow them to destroy her. But does saves them.

Its really knowing how big Babylon is, how far the Harlot boundary are , she does reaches out to those Ten nation kingdoms.
I doubt as the world is that Jerusalem is going to expand while Jesus is not there Lord.
Your claim of "Future" is false, Ezekiel 39 was a war fought "Long Ago" with wooden weapons of warfare, Shields, Bows, Arrows, Spears

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire:
and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

Zechariah 14 represents the future second coming and end of this world, as the "Eternal Kingdom" is revealed

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 23:
No sir, as a Prophecy guy called unto Prophecy for over 37 years the biggest mistake I see people, especially laymen make is they see something like Jerusalem called a Harlot and then they cant understand many things can be a Harlot unto God and they place their brain in a corner.

You did the exact same thing with Babylon above, nowhere in either verse is Jerusalem called Babylon per se. You LINKED the two yourself.

If we read Matt. 23 Jesus is probably speaking about Holy Prophets of God.

OK, I looked Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees specifically, not Jerusalem per se.

Matt. 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets(So, Jesus is saying you Scribes and Pharises would have killed the Prophets of old also..........Its that simple). 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues(The Disciples/John the Baptist), and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

The blood falls on WHO? Jesus is talking about the Scribes and Pharisees here NOT Jerusalem.

As per Rev. 18 that is the WHOLE WORLD (Babylon) being Judged, God SPECIFICALLY say so in Rev. 16:19 when he calls those Jesus defeats at the 7th Vial Babylon the Great. And Vial #6 tells us who he defeats, the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD. See, I do not use bad conjunctions, I do not take leaps, I simply follow what God says in Rev. 16:19.

God Bless.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The entities of the beast and the false prophet is that they are wicked fallen heavenly hosts, namely fallen angels/spirits/winds of heaven.

They have the ability to stir up the sea of humanity so that their dominate characteristics are manifested in people, people groups, kingdoms, nations and empires such that they rise up out of the sea of humanity as a manifested beastly entity. When the influence of the fallen heavenly hosts no longer has an impact on the people, the manifestations of the beasts/false prophet disappear, until a new person, people group, nation or empire rises up to replace the initial manifestation of the respective beasts.

Why do we see humans as the manifestations of the respective beasts? Because it is something that we can easily comprehend, whereas our ability to comprehend fallen angels as beasts is outside of our experiential understanding.

The beasts were first described to us by Daniel around 500 BC and their time of Judgement in Daniel 7:11-12 will happen shortly in our near future, some 2,500 years from their introduction to us. In that time there have been many nations that have exhibited the characteristic of dominion over other people, kingdoms, nations and empires, such that the characteristic of dominion has ebbed and flowed in many people, kingdoms, nations and empires over time. If we chart the nations and empires that have exhibited the spirt of dominion over other nations and empires we would see a pattern developing where the respective dominate spirit of the respective beasts has passed over time from one person, kingdom, nation or empire to another person, kingdom, nation or empire.

While ever we hold to the false understanding, we will fail to see the true identities of the beasts and little horn of Daniel 7.

It is time to rejig the paradigm that has been adopted that hides the true identities of the beasts from us so that they become visible for all to see.

Shalom.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entities of the beast and the false prophet is that they are wicked fallen heavenly hosts, namely fallen angels/spirits/winds of heaven.
Your Claim is "False" (The Beast) & (False Prophet) Will Be Literal Human Men That Will Be Cast Living Into The Fire

The Beast & False Prophet will have living human bodies

"These Both Were Cast Alive" "His Body Destroyed"

Last edited: