Trump to help Jewish People Build their 3RD. Temple??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful. NOW perhaps you could provide an ACTUAL HISTORY BOOK CITATION, which supports your FALSE doctrine! :)

Bobby Jo
I did.

The fact is a number of strongmen were left behind only four were chosen by Alexander.

How many heads and how many wings does the third beast have? 4 of each. Not five, seven or what ever. Four.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys even understand what you're talking about?

Parallel worlds and parallel dimensions are completely separate from each of.

Heaven is not a world. It is a place that may or may not be in a different dimension. We do not know.

The fact is angels and God are not subject to the laws of physics. So they can appear and disappear as they wish. They can walk through walls. They can look like anything they want because they are spirits, not physical.

Reality is we have no idea what their true appearance is or if they even have one.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys even understand what you're talking about?

Parallel worlds and parallel dimensions are completely separate from each of.

Heaven is not a world. It is a place that may or may not be in a different dimension. We do not know.

The fact is angels and God are not subject to the laws of physics. So they can appear and disappear as they wish. They can walk through walls. They can look like anything they want because they are spirits, not physical.

Reality is we have no idea what their true appearance is or if they even have one.
Matthew 12:28 KJV
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
Which part of this verse hasn’t happened?
Tecarta Bible

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The authority of the Son of God is so pivotal for time and eternity.
Luke 13:31-32 KJV
[31] The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. [32] And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Tecarta Bible

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Luke 13:31-32 KJV
[31] The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. [32] And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Tecarta Bible
The phrase 'that fox' has a resonance, doesn't t? :)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repeat, it is not another world.
Isaiah 45:15-17 KJV
[15] Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. [16] They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols. [17] But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Tecarta Bible

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: CoreIssue
I gave you a history link and you don't like it.

What your "citation" missed, is that Alexander's empire was divided between his FIVE Generals, -- which lasted for 40 years --, after which it evolved to FOUR Generals.

. ...(Alexander) had left not one but several strong men behind him, and none could be content with less than sovereignty. ... After some minor trials at arms which disposed of lesser contenders, they divided the empire into five parts -- Antipater taking Macedonia and Greece, Lysimachus Thrace, Antigonus Asia Minor, Seleucus Babylonea, and Ptolemy Egypt.”[1]

[1] Durant, Will, “Story of Civilization: Part I,” Simon and Schuster, NY, 1954, pp. 557-558

So if you're content with the parallel of throwing out the first 40 years of U.S. History, then we end up with:

DELETED -- George Washington, -- April 30, 1789 to March 4, 1797 -- DELETED
DELETED -- John Adams, -- March 4, 1797 to March 4, 1801 -- DELETED
DELETED -- Thomas Jefferson, -- March 4, 1801 to March 4, 1809 -- DELETED
DELETED -- James Madison, -- March 4, 1809 to March 4, 1817 -- DELETED

Yeah that covers 38 years, which is close enough to our target of 40 years that YOU want to remove from the Grecian Empire HISTORY, and should be content with removing from U.S. History. :)

Good Job,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many heads and how many wings does the third beast have? 4 of each. ...

Here are the REAL questions:

If Daniel 2:45 depicts a FIVE World Empire scenario with the sequence, Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE ...

... but Chapter 7 only cites FOUR Beasts ...

... and we know that FIVE ≠ FOUR ...

... then we MUST conclude that the FIFTH "DIVIDED KINGDOM" is presented by the Chapter 7 FOUR beasts.

AND ... where we should perceive that the Lion is the U.K. and the Eagle is the U.S. ...

... and the Bear is Russia (with THREE internationally recognized ILLEGAL CONQUESTS) ...

... then the Leopard (which is actually a "TIGER") is China! And when considering China, we know that they have FOUR HEADS. -- The U.S. has three branches, the Executive, Legislative, & Judicial, but China has FOUR which includes the Military:

State Administrative Council (civilian government); People’s Revolutionary Military Council (top army command); Supreme People’s Court (the judicial branch); and Supreme Officer of Prosecution (law enforcement).[1]

[1] Willy Draus, Economic Development and Social Change in the People’s Republic of China, Springer-Verlag, N.Y., NY, 1982, p. 28

... and they are now an economic "miracle" because of Chou En Lai's 1975 "FOUR MODERNIZATIONS" declaration which constitute the FOUR WINGS -- Agriculture, Industry, Science & Technology, and Military[2].

[2] Richard Baum, China’s Four Modernizations: The New Technological Revolution, Westview Press, Boulder, CO, 1980, p. 18

But if you don't like HISTORY, and wish to assume things that aren't as though they were, -- all you have to do is convince yourself that the Dan. 2:45 FIVE World Empires = the Dan. 7 FOUR Beasts! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes.

Yes. Some will suffer VIA DISHONOR.
(They have NO Comfort WITH the Lord.)

Yes. Some will suffer VIA HONOR VIA FAITH.
(They Have Comfort WITH the Lord)

Yes. Christ Jesus, our Example, Suffered, so shall those with Him, and have the same outcome AS Jesus, risen UP, BEFORE Wrath upon the World comes UPON the world.

Yes. Present sufferings are not comparable BAD, as GREAT as peace shall be in Glorified men.

Yes. Jesus (our Example) Maintained Faithfulness, while SUFFERING for Gods SAKE, so also shall those in faithfulness to JESUS, SUFFER for Christ Jesus' SAKE.

Yes. NATURAL LIFE of a man AND Tangent Material things a man accumulates and LOSES "IS OF NO ACCOUNT/WORTH", should a man GAIN Faithfulness IN Christ.

Already noted in my response.

No, the Faithful do not SEEK suffering. They have SOUGHT after the Lord, and thereafter EXPECT suffering, BECAUSE above ALL IS their Choice to Have THEE Lord God, First and Foremost ABOVE "ALL" things.
No, I'think you mistaked my purpose. I meant to say that some 'could', and sadly do...assume that because Christians accept that suffering is a part of life...indeed, part and parcel of following Christ, that we in fact seek it out and enjoy it. That is a mistaken and twisted view on their part and not a faithful understanding on what we do or are called to.

Agree. And I never said otherwise.

Sure. And I never said otherwise.

Sure.

I would Disagree here.
EVERYONE experiences "Persecution"/HARD TIMES.
Some experience "Persecution" FOR their FAITHFULNESS...."IN THE Lord God".
Some experience "Persecution/Hard TIMES" for REJECTING FAITH..."IN THE Lord God".
Persecution is not the same as 'hard times'. Persecution is specific....torment....in direct correlation to ones faith in Christ.
Hard times, on the other hand, can come from any direction; natural disaster, financial hardship, health, family disharmony, bad work environment. And none of those may have anything to do with your faith.

I think you are attempting to break it all down into categories to describe what goes on in the world, and that's not a bad thing, but the bible has already done it for us:
Common grace is the good things that everyone receives, Christian or not: rain on the crops, sun rising in the morning, the passing of seasons, money in the bank, health, the love of family...that sort of thing.
The bad that everyone...even Christians experience, is due to the fallen nature of the world...natural disasters, sickness and death, fractured families, poverty.
Persecution is what Christians experience because of their faith.
Judgement is what unbelievers experience because of their hard-hearted stance. But here's the thing....the bible tells us that in his forebearance and love...and his desire that 'all might come to God', he will withhold his hand of judgement until the Day of the Lord.
So, that is why there are so many verses...especially in Revelation, that speak to Christians having patience and faith in the face of persecution, knowing that there will come a day that the Lord WILL repay all the affliction that has been put upon his children.

I have not heard anyone "joking" about one claiming being taken up.
I have, and more than one of them. Phrases like "bye, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!" And: "I'm gonna be going up and just say to them, nah, told ya!"
Real mature, sober things, on the topic at hand, as you can see.

Yes. Many gather together in Faith to Worship the Lord God, then dispurse After the gathering, and make plans to enjoy their day.

Yes, and there is nothing inherently sinful in that, unless we either take it for granted that this ease and blessing is due to us, or that we cannot or should not have that comfort taken away.
Doesn't it just smack a little to you...sitting in comfort thinking "Oh Lord, thank you for taking me out of this world before I have to suffer like those other Christians".....a little like the Pharisee who prayed "Oh Lord, thank you I am not like those other people"....?

What EXPECTATION? They shall NOT be confronted by A terrorist that Hates their faithfulness? They shall NOT return to their home buring down? They shall NOT be killed in an auto accident on their way home? They shall NOT return home and FIND a family member has been murdered?
All true. And everyone, if asked would acknowledge that those things COULD happen to them. But, if being honest, they would answer that as things stood, they would not EXPECT them to happen. Why? Because we don't live in a Country where it is normal to EXPECT death to knock on your door daily. To expect food to run out, for your partner, father, mother to not come home. To be raped on your way to work. To be shot in the street because someone whispered to someone else that you might be a Jesus follower.

You are Speaking "THIER MINDS" for them.
So what people MAKE plans after a Church gathering? So what IF "their" PLANS come to PASS or IF "their" PLANS DO NOT come to PASS?

Frankly MY POINT IS; I agree with "them".
I "make" PLANS, I "enjoy" my life. I have a "Comforter" WITH ME, when hardships and strife "affect" my life, and "GO THROUGH" the hardship, "WITH" the Lord God "WITH ME".

Does that mean I do not "make Plans" ? No.

Does that mean I am IMMUNE from "Hardships"? No.

Does that mean I should EXPECT SUBJECTION to THE LAMBS "WRATH" ? No.
To GODS "WRATH"? No.

Does that mean "I AM PREPARED" for the Lord God to Lift me Up unto Him? Yes.
You totally miss my point. In fact, it flew past you so fast, I don't find much enthusiasm repeating it.

D

Dave L

@CoreIssue

Oh, YEAH --:

Matt.13:14 With them indeed is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah which says:

‘You shall indeed hear but never understand,
and you shall indeed see but never perceive.

Yep, PLENTY of blind and deaf people who are SO RELIGIOUS, and SO FAR REMOVED FROM GOD! :)

Bobby Jo
Do you read Greek? Have a degree in it? If not, who are you to question the top authorities in the language?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Persecution is what Christians experience because of their faith.
Judgement is what unbelievers experience because of their hard-hearted stance. But here's the thing....the bible tells us that in his forebearance and love...and his desire that 'all might come to God', he will withhold his hand of judgement until the Day of the Lord.

Judgement? The point I was speaking of was Separation; not Judgement.

So, that is why there are so many verses...especially in Revelation, that speak to Christians having patience and faith in the face of persecution, knowing that there will come a day that the Lord WILL repay all the affliction that has been put upon his children.

Where is there any QUOTES speaking of Christians in Revelations?

I have, and more than one of them. Phrases like "bye, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!" And: "I'm gonna be going up and just say to them, nah, told ya!"
Real mature, sober things, on the topic at hand, as you can see.

And? You make it clear you are a Christian and Expect to be present on Earth during Gods Wrath..
So?
How do you respond?
What Scriptures Notify you, that any person IN Christ SHALL be subject to Gods Wrath that:

Matt 24
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Can you answer, WHAT Scripture teaches that ANY man IN Christ...shall be subject to thee "GREAT TRIBULATION" foretold in Matt 24:21?

Doesn't it just smack a little to you...sitting in comfort thinking "Oh Lord, thank you for taking me out of this world before I have to suffer like those other Christians".....a little like the Pharisee who prayed "Oh Lord, thank you I am not like those other people"....?

LOL ~
Bother me that I have Comfort IN THE Lord, every single day of my natural life...? Uh no!

Bother me that I am Prepared IN THE Lord, to be SEPARATED BEFORE Matt 24:21 comes into fruition...? Uh no!

Glad to know THEE Lord God, has a perfect Plan in the end days, to Teach the Tribes of ISRAEL of Christ, that they shall BE SAVED out of the days of THEE Great Tribulation.
Glad..? Uh yes!

Informed to know THEE Lord God, SHALL "Separate" and TAKE UP unto Himself, ALL, that ARE and BECOME "Faithful" to Him.
Glad..? Uh yes!

Informed to know THOSE who have persecuted the Lord Gods Faithful SHALL be Subject to Gods Wrath and Vengeance and Gods Separation, and they shall WAIT, separated FROM God and His People, UNTIL the DAY of the Lord and His JUDGEMENT.
Glad to know...? Uh yes!

You totally miss my point. In fact, it flew past you so fast, I don't find much enthusiasm repeating it.

No. I totally get what you are teaching. You have made it perfectly clear, that you Believe those Converted IN Christ Are Subject to Gods Wrath, during the Great Tribulation.

And I totally Disagree with you.
And have NOT seen you present ONE Scripture that supports your position.

Glory to God,
Taken