Satan permitted by God to test mankind in the Garden of Eden / NHNE?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're telling premils what they already believe in order to disprove what premils believe even though amils believe the same thing.

Hope what you say is written in the KJV!
John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ (Final Judgement)

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation or (Second Death), the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection to eternal life.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The scripture is very clear
1. Jesus Christ Comes
2. The Resurrection Takes Place
3. Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory
4. Then Cometh The End
5. In The Twinkling Off An Eye

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)
(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)
(In The Twinkling Of An Eye)

1 Corinthians 15:21-24 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus said:

John 6:39-40, 44
And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who has sent Me draw him, and I will raise him up at the last day."

There is no mention in Jesus' statement above, nor in Paul's statements in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15: 51-57 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 of anyone except those who are Christ's at His coming being resurrected when Christ returns (these verses say nothing about the resurrection of the just and the unjust mentioned in John 5:25-29 and Daniel 12:1-2).

In John 3:18 Jesus said that unbelievers are condemned already.

In John 5:25 Jesus said that "the hour is coming and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they who hear shall live", and in verses 28-29 He says, "the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice, and shall come forth, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil to the resurrection of condemnation.

Peter tells us in 1 Peter 3:18-19 that when He died, Christ "preached to the spirits in prison, to disobeying ones, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared".

There is a very brief and oddly-placed mention of Old Testament saints being resurrected after the resurrection of Christ in Matthew 27:52-53, but some Bible translators regard either part or all of the statement found there to be spurious, for a number of reasons.

Despite the above facts and the uncertainty, most Premillennialists and Amillennialists view the dead [Greek: nekrós], whom John in Revelation 20:11-15 saw being judged at a time when death and hades "deliver up the dead in them", as a reference to the resurrection of the unjust which is mentioned in John 5:25-29 and Daniel 12:1-2 - a thousand years after the resurrection of all the others.

Hope the KJV has been updated to correct all the wrongly translated words! Oh but I forgot, the KJV is the Divinely inspired original text.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said:

And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who has sent Me draw him, and I will raise him up at the last day."

There is no mention in Jesus' statement above, nor in Paul's statements in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15: 51-57 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 of anyone except those who are Christ's at His coming being resurrected when Christ returns (these verses say nothing about the resurrection of the just and the unjust mentioned in John 5:25-29 and Daniel 12:1-2).

In John 5:25 Jesus said that "the hour is coming and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they who hear shall live", and in verses 28-29 He says, "the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice, and shall come forth, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil to the resurrection of condemnation.

Peter tells us in 1 Peter 3:18-19 that when He died, Christ "preached to the spirits in prison, to disobeying ones, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared".

There is a very brief and oddly-placed mention of Old Testament saints being resurrected after the resurrection of Christ in Matthew 27:52-53, but some Bible translators regard either part or all of the statement found there to be spurious, for a number of reasons.

Despite the above facts and the uncertainty, most Premillennialists and Amillennialists view the dead [Greek: nekrós], whom John in Revelation 20:11-15 saw being judged at a time when death and hades "deliver up the dead in them", as a reference to the resurrection of the unjust which is mentioned in John 5:25-29 and Daniel 12:1-2 - a thousand years after the resurrection of all the others.

Hope the KJV has been updated to correct all the wrongly translated words! Oh but I forgot, the KJV is the Divinely inspired original text.
The text is pretty simple, read it real slow this time

John 6:39-40 states the believers are raised on the (Last Day)

John 5:28-29 States all that are in the Graves shall come forth, The believers will be a part of "All That Are In The Graves", and will be partaking in "The Resurrection Of Life" this takes place on (The Last Day)

Now that wasn't rocket science, was it :)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

John 5:28-29 States all that are in the Graves shall come forth, The believers will be a part of "All That Are In The Graves", and will be partaking in "The Resurrection Of Life" this takes place on (The Last Day)

Now that wasn't rocket science, was it :)

29 And shall come forth;

It's a strange kind of rocket science to ignore what you ignore:

Have you sorted out the errors in the KJV yet?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a strange kind of rocket science to ignore what you ignore:

Have you sorted out the errors in the KJV yet?
Do you believe in a literal future resurrection of all that are dead in the grave, both the righteous and wicked?

John 11:23-24KJV
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Acts 24:15KJV
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

29 And shall come forth;

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rewards given to those who came out from great tribulation are the same as the rewards given in the NHNE.

Two different groups receive different "rewards." In fact, mortals living in the Millennial Age don't receive rewards until they die and are resurrected at the end of the Millennium.

I believe the Revelation is pointing to one and the same condition / state in creation that will come into being at the same "time" in both Revelation 7:15-17 and Revelation Chapter 21, regardless of what Premils say about it.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

That's not what I said. The question "Is it unimaginable too?" implies a negative answer - because of course I do believe scripture - and the scripture does teach us that Adam, who was alive spiritually and living forever in the Garden of Eden...

I don't believe Adam was "living forever in the Garden of Eden." He had not yet taken of the Tree of Life.

So as in the Garden of Eden before the fall which resulted in Adam's death, so in the NHNE before the Great White Throne Judgment and the 2nd death.

I can see how you're driving this parallel between the innocence of the Garden of Eden and the innocence of the Millennial Age. But I don't see the value in it. For one thing, the importance of redemption from sin did not exist in the time of Adam's innocence. And in the Millennial Age Christ's work of redemption had already been established in history. There may be a parallel, but to what purpose?

If the first was possible, then the second is possible too.

Not if 1) the parallel is not perfect, and 2) the Scriptures deny it is possible. Having received eternal life, men cannot undo that, no matter how logical it may seem to us. We don't draw up the rules.

Why the difference after the resurrection, and why is it that only those who had remained faithful when tested and been beheaded are told that the 2nd death has no power over them (OSAS is applicable to them), but the text is silent about all the other saints who died in Christ who will also be resurrected when Christ returns? No doubt the apostles and all who have ever been martyred for their testimony have the same promise. But the same is not said for the rest of us - unless and until (like those in Revelation 12:4-6), we are given the choice Adam was given.

In fact all earlier saints who have established their testimonies were assigned "Eternal Life." That is the same as saying the 2nd Death no longer has power over them.

Fair enough, that's what you believe, but even so, only those who prevail against the beast - any government - whether past, present or future - are being mentioned in those verses, and promised that the 2nd death will have no power over them.

There is more than one way to say people have received "Eternal Life."

The term "Replacement Theology" is a logical fallacy, IMO. The literal nation of Israel has always been the citizens, the people - in the New Testament bought by the blood of Christ - those who together form a new tabernacle.

No, some use the term as a term of insult, but more importantly, it is an abbreviated way of saying that race and nationality no longer counts in God's economy, if it ever has. Some believe that the Church has always existed invisibly, without formal appearance, and existed apart from the nation Israel or apart from any nation at all. They consist only of those who provably have received eternal life, and do not include those who are baptized, confess their faith, and ultimately wander away.

The term "Christian" is a language issue, and I suggest that how the word is used can be used in either sense, as those ultimately saved or for those who simply sign up, religiously, for the Christian faith.

With regard to how God intended the term to be used, or terms equivalent to "Christian," I suggest that nominal Christianity is used to indicate that people are in the process of deciding whether they will remain as Christians or live consistently as Christians. In other words, it is not always this "invisible Church" finally saved at the end of time, but rather, people professing Christianity and yet still determining their final outcome.

When God promised "nations of faith" he clearly had this definition in mind, in order to facilitate the process of people professing faith in order to determine, over time, whether they will last. Still, to get to people fully saved there needed to be this interim step, in which nations become nominal Christian countries. It was the same with Israel.

Replacement Theology completely denies this interim step in which nations were to become "nations of God." The theocracy was viewed by Replacement Theologians as the chaff inside of which the true Church emerges. It's very similar to how I describe the interim step to achieving this except that the term "Christian" or the term "Christian nation" is denied as legitimate. It leads to confusion over language.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two different groups receive different "rewards." In fact, mortals living in the Millennial Age don't receive rewards until they die and are resurrected at the end of the Millennium.

You're entitled to your own opinion.

I don't believe Adam was "living forever in the Garden of Eden." He had not yet taken of the Tree of Life.

I can see how you're driving this parallel between the innocence of the Garden of Eden and the innocence of the Millennial Age. But I don't see the value in it. For one thing, the importance of redemption from sin did not exist in the time of Adam's innocence. And in the Millennial Age Christ's work of redemption had already been established in history. There may be a parallel, but to what purpose?

Not if 1) the parallel is not perfect, and 2) the Scriptures deny it is possible. Having received eternal life, men cannot undo that, no matter how logical it may seem to us. We don't draw up the rules.

In fact all earlier saints who have established their testimonies were assigned "Eternal Life." That is the same as saying the 2nd Death no longer has power over them.

There is more than one way to say people have received "Eternal Life."

No, some use the term as a term of insult, but more importantly, it is an abbreviated way of saying that race and nationality no longer counts in God's economy, if it ever has. Some believe that the Church has always existed invisibly, without formal appearance, and existed apart from the nation Israel or apart from any nation at all. They consist only of those who provably have received eternal life, and do not include those who are baptized, confess their faith, and ultimately wander away.

The term "Christian" is a language issue, and I suggest that how the word is used can be used in either sense, as those ultimately saved or for those who simply sign up, religiously, for the Christian faith.

With regard to how God intended the term to be used, or terms equivalent to "Christian," I suggest that nominal Christianity is used to indicate that people are in the process of deciding whether they will remain as Christians or live consistently as Christians. In other words, it is not always this "invisible Church" finally saved at the end of time, but rather, people professing Christianity and yet still determining their final outcome.

When God promised "nations of faith" he clearly had this definition in mind, in order to facilitate the process of people professing faith in order to determine, over time, whether they will last. Still, to get to people fully saved there needed to be this interim step, in which nations become nominal Christian countries. It was the same with Israel.

Replacement Theology completely denies this interim step in which nations were to become "nations of God." The theocracy was viewed by Replacement Theologians as the chaff inside of which the true Church emerges. It's very similar to how I describe the interim step to achieving this except that the term "Christian" or the term "Christian nation" is denied as legitimate. It leads to confusion over language.
Not one scripture referenced to support your claims, Just more fantasy in fairy tales

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Do you believe in a literal future resurrection of all that are dead in the grave, both the righteous and wicked?

John 11:23-24KJV
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Acts 24:15KJV
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

29 And shall come forth;
Yes.

Do you believe that there is a thousand years that will commence when those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and refusal to worship the beast or his image will rise from the dead?

4 Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4-6.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Do you believe that there is a thousand years that will commence when those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and refusal to worship the beast or his image will rise from the dead?

4 Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4-6.
"Once Again", Scripture Clearly Teaches The Resurrection Takes Place At The "Second Coming" On (The Last Day) You Aren't Going To Erase This Biblical Truth Before Your Eyes

"Afterward They That Are Christ's At His Coming. Then Cometh The End"

John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ (Final Judgement)

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation or (Second Death), the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection to eternal life.

29 And shall come forth;

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

1. Jesus Christ Comes
4. Then Cometh The End

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"Once Again", Scripture Clearly Teaches The Resurrection Takes Place At The "Second Coming" On (The Last Day) You Aren't Going To Erase This Biblical Truth Before Your Eyes

"Afterward They That Are Christ's At His Coming. Then Cometh The End"

29 And shall come forth;

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

1. Jesus Christ Comes
4. Then Cometh The End

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of heaven - only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
22 On that day, many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?'
23 Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!'

John 5
28 Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice,
29 and shall come forth, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil to the resurrection of condemnation.

Compare the above with what is written in Daniel:

Daniel 12
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Where are the unbelievers who are being resurrected in these verses?:

And in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15: 51-57; and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of heaven - only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
22 On that day, many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?'
23 Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!'

John 5
28 Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice,
29 and shall come forth, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil to the resurrection of condemnation.

Compare the above with what is written in Daniel:

Daniel 12
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Where are the unbelievers who are being resurrected in these verses?:

And in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15: 51-57; and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18?
Once Again And Again It's Not Going To Change, Your Fighting Biblical Truth, In Complete Desperation To Keep Your Belief In A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth Alive

There Is One Future Resurrection Of All, This Takes Place At "The Second Coming" On The (Last Day)

John 5:28-29 States all that are in the Graves shall come forth, The believers will be a part of "All That Are In The Graves", and will be partaking in "The Resurrection Of Life" this takes place on (The Last Day) (Then Cometh The End)

29 And shall come forth;

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)
(On The Last Day)

24 Then cometh the end

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Once Again And Again It's Not Going To Change, Your Fighting Biblical Truth, In Complete Desperation To Keep Your Belief In A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth Alive

There Is One Future Resurrection Of All, This Takes Place At "The Second Coming" On The (Last Day)

John 5:28-29 States all that are in the Graves shall come forth, The believers will be a part of "All That Are In The Graves", and will be partaking in "The Resurrection Of Life" this takes place on (The Last Day) (Then Cometh The End)

29 And shall come forth;

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)
(On The Last Day)

24 Then cometh the end

So round and around we go. Even if I do give the other scriptures that put "then comes the end" into context, you will just send the same recycled posts and scriptures around again with the same recycled statements.

So even though you're a brother, I'm off this debate.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Revelation 20:4-6
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast nor his image, nor had received his mark on their foreheads, nor in their hands.
And they lived [záō] and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. * This is the first resurrection [anástasis].
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection [anástasis]. The second death has no authority over these, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him a thousand years.

* The words crossed out above (Revelation 20:5a) are listed as spurious by Tischendorf's Spurious Passages of the Greek New Testament because they do not appear in the Bible’s oldest Greek manuscript of the Revelation, the Codex Sinaiticus. Nor are they found in the oldest Aramaic manuscript, the Khabouris Codex, and only appear as notes in the margins of some of the other manuscripts (this is mentioned merely as a statement of fact, it's not a statement about whether or not the sentence should be there).

Spurious Passages

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one word you post shows a Kingdom on this Earth with Mortal Humans present "Fact"

I and others have already proven that. You would deny any evidence by default due to doctrinal bias.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many scriptures link the NHNE to what follows immediately after the coming of Christ in judgment.

Zero do that. Rev properly informs everyone that the NHNE comes LONG after the second coming. No death in the NHNE further proves the NHNE cannot happen then because death continues up until the GWTJ is over.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The longer you remain with the false assumption that Revelation 20 and 21 are not talking about the same (everlasting) period, the longer you will hang onto the false idea that the NHNE follows the GWT.

Enjoying attacking that strawman?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zero do that. Rev properly informs everyone that the NHNE comes LONG after the second coming. No death in the NHNE further proves the NHNE cannot happen then because death continues up until the GWTJ is over.
Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End) something you have been shown several times that you deny

Yes the New Heaven And Earth takes place immediately at the second coming on the Last Day, your claims are false

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one word you post shows a Kingdom on this Earth with Mortal Humans present "Fact"

Wrong. Many passages promise a rule over people past the second coming such as Rev 19.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End) something you have been shown several times that you deny

No scripture shows that, not one. Rev 20 through 21 rejects that false teaching.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No scripture shows that, not one. Rev 20 through 21 rejects that false teaching.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.